Biden’s Bringing Better Back

This thread is for Biden’s Biotches to list all his great policies. Go ahead biotches, wow us. Keep us informed on Biden’s Building Better Back.

K: and you do realize that Biden has been in office for 41 days…he hasn’t even passed one
basic bill yet…the stimulus bill for example… I wouldn’t panic quite yet… of course the
national GOP/TFH party has already declared Biden’s presidency to have failed, at 35 days…

a little bit of time is needed…

Kropotkin

How many executive orders has he passed? Go ahead and brag about them.

If you can’t think of anything great he’s done in 41 days, well that’s not good is it? Let alone great.

Next up: Going from issue to issue to issue Wendy explains in great detail what “Biden’s Building Better Back” means.

Here, I’ll give her some issues from which to choose from:

1] abortion
2] immigration policy
3] gun control
4] capital punishment
5] homosexuality

Or, sure, one of her own.

K: most of his EO’s were of the repeal of the village idiot dumb and idiotic
policies like his immigration policy… and the like… I am waiting for the bills,
not the EO’s…it is very hard to make complete and dramatic changes when he
hasn’t even had his Cabinet picks approved… like the AG post in Merrick Garland
hasn’t been approved yet…so it is very hard to brag when the posts are still being filled…
but of course you don’t give a shit about that…you just want to shit on Biden but
you have no interest in his being successful in any, way, shape or form…

Kropotkin

So Biden’s done nothing to brag about yet? Let us know when he’s fulfilled one of his campaign promises.

Next up: Going from issue to issue to issue Wendy explains in great detail what Biden might do that would be worth bragging about.

Here, I’ll give her some issues from which to choose from:

1] abortion
2] immigration policy
3] gun control
4] capital punishment
5] homosexuality

Or, sure, one of her own.

Afterwards [along with Magsj] she will finally come around to addressing my own arguments here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=196007

Or, sure, will not. :sunglasses:

Hey, you’re a Biden’s biotch, report on Biden’s triumphs with all those flattering NYT and Washington Post articles. Share why he’s our savior. Explain why it’s great that Biden started a war in Syria.

I would also be very interested in that.

Didn’t he once say that he fought as a soldier against the victorious Vietnamese? Now he is fighting again against Asian people, this time West Asian people - the Syrians -, and he is fighting (again?) with Joe Biden this fight against a technically, but not morally inferior people - like back then in Vietnam.
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]War_Crimes_of_the_USA_.jpg[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
Man. This text would have to be accompanied by many musical instruments and I would have to put it on the music market with the title: “The Universal Soldier”.

“He’s the Universal Soldier
and he really is to blame.
His orders come from far away no more.
They come from here and there and you and me,
and brothers, can’t you see
this is not the way to put an end to war.”
The United States of America should not be allowed to have any weapons at all, no atomic weapons, no chemical weapons, no biological weapons, no missiles either, no airplanes, no tanks, no soldiers, no rifles, no guns, no knives. The United States of America should only be allowed to have stones and sticks as weapons and tools (and hands to use the stones and sticks), but not for fire. :angry-fire:
The US-Americans have started enough wars and brought them over the whole mankind, over the whole planet Earth. :violence-instagib: :violence-chainsaw:

WendyDarling:
Hey, you’re a Biden’s biotch, report on Biden’s triumphs with all those flattering NYT and Washington Post articles. Share why he’s our savior. Explain why it’s great that Biden started a war in Syria.
[/quote]
K: the only person, the absolutely only person who said he was a savior, was you…
and as I don’t read the times or the post, I have no idea what they have written
and as far as starting a war… you seem to be the only person around who thinks
he started a war… tossing a few missiles at Syria isn’t starting a war… it is
letting the other guys know you are around… just as the village idiot killed
General Soleimani of Iran with missiles… it sends a message

Kropotkin

Stock market crashing.

K: the only person, the absolutely only person who said he was a savior, was you…
and as I don’t read the times or the post, I have no idea what they have written
and as far as starting a war… you seem to be the only person around who thinks
he started a war… tossing a few missiles at Syria isn’t starting a war… it is
letting the other guys know you are around… just as the village idiot killed
General Soleimani of Iran with missiles… it sends a message

Kropotkin
[/quote]
Explain Biden’s message and his end goal.

are u high right now the stock market has not crashed lol

NASDAQ 14095 February 12th

NASDAQ 12920 March 5th

It will continue to plummet now that the Beijing puppet president has been installed, $2 trillion dollar bloated spending bill on Communist pork, continued lockdowns in blue-states.

Great Depression of the economy is coming.

You should admit to yourself that you, your policies, the cadaver you voted for, are all collapsing, and it’s your fault.

You don’t get it dude. Biden cares about regulation, things like pollution and responsibility for earth.

That’s always going to drop the market.

What the fuck do you think this is?

Trump was the zero responsibility president.

Biden is trying to clean his damage up.

Is Biden a saint? Nobody is a saint, but at least he is trying.

Crickets from Biden’s biotches.

You can poison all the food and destroy human habitation to always make the stock market go up.

At least Biden tries. That means a lot Wendy.

no u

EXOs

Revokes a series of seven Trump administration actions that had eased regulatory requirements, as well as actions that called for withholding funding from cities for allowing protests in support of Black Lives Matter, that imposed stricter work requirements to be eligible for federal welfare and that promoted “beautiful federal civic architecture.

Well Done Biden.

Launches a 100-day review of US supply chains for pharmaceuticals, critical minerals, semiconductors and large-capacity batteries, directing agencies to identify opportunities to secure and invest in those supply chains. It also calls for a year-long review into six sectors: Defense, public health and biological preparedness, information and communications technology, energy, transportation, and agricultural commodities and food preparation

Well Done Biden.

Sanctions Myanmar military leaders, blocking property ownership in the United States by any foreign person associated with those leaders, their business interests or those undermining democracy or human rights in Myanmar

Revokes Trump’s order justifying separating families at the border and creates a task force that recommends steps to Biden to reunite separated families

Aims to address economic and political causes of migration, works with organizations to provide protection to asylum seekers and ensures Central American asylum seekers have legal access to the United States. Rescinds Trump administration policies and guidelines and also initiates a review of policies “that have effectively closed the U.S. border to asylum seekers”

Rescinds Trump’s memo requiring immigrants to repay the government if they receive public benefits. Elevates the role of the executive branch in promoting immigrant integration and inclusion, including reestablishing a Task Force on New Americans. Requires agencies to review immigration regulations and policies

Reinstates tariffs applied under the Trump administration to aluminum imports from the United Arab Emirates, citing the need for domestic production of aluminum for national security and reviving industry.

Reopens enrollment on HealthCare.gov from Feb. 15 through May 15, and directs federal agencies to reexamine policies that may reduce or undermine access to the Affordable Care Act

Reinstates Covid-19 travel restrictions for individuals traveling to the United States from the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom, Ireland and South Africa

Reverses the Trump administration’s ban on transgender Americans joining the military

Restores collective bargaining power and worker protections for federal workers, and lays the foundation for $15 minimum wage

Stops the United States’ withdrawal from the World Health Organization, with Dr. Anthony Fauci becoming the head of the delegation to the WHO

Rejoins the Paris climate accord, a process that will take 30 days

Well Done Biden

Cancels the Keystone XL pipeline and directs agencies to review and reverse more than 100 Trump actions on the environment

Rescinds the Trump administration’s 1776 Commission, directs agencies to review their actions to ensure racial equity

Requires non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representatives

Directs OMB director to develop recommendations to modernize regulatory review and undoes Trump’s regulatory approval process