Should I have the vaccine?

Typical Liberal-Left-Commie cry-baby.

People are becoming more and more pissed-off at you, because the bullshit you say, is dangerous, can hurt and destroy people, and you don’t care because 1) either you’re too dumb to understand, making you a simple thrall of propaganda, or 2) you understand on some simplistic level and just don’t care, making you evil. I believe it’s a little of both. And the simple fact that you’re a selfish man-child. You never progressed mentally or spiritually beyond adolescence in your entire life.

Now, this is a personal attack, and I can recognize that it is a fallacy. That’s the difference between you and I. So I won’t let this response become a complete waste. Anytime I do give you the benefit of the doubt, and restart an intellectually honest argument/debate, it doesn’t take long for you to give up and go back to your regular shit-posting.

It’s not impressive. You don’t make convincing arguments, ever. So your propaganda spewing is boring, redundant, and predictable.

My only advice is, to others, to at least try to defend your propagandizing, especially when it comes to how it affects others.

In this thread, you will see, from my position, that I do not profess to know all the facts or have Certainty about my suggestions, but rather offer ulterior views and ideas, in order to make informed decisions. The Censorship plaguing Western society, now, and mostly due to people Communists like Kropotkin, is telling and a clue to the truth of things. If people feel the need to outright censor a political view, then you can start guessing as to its validity and voracity. If an opinion were merely wrought of ignorance, then it is easily defeated through reason. Censorship is not required then. Censorship becomes a requirement when the position you hold is backed by a corrupt political power that cannot defend its positions rationally.

And for that reason, everybody has good reason to distrust the narrative status-quo. This is more than a simple, childish, Anarchic “fuck the system”. This is a “the system’s moral integrity is breaking-down and can no longer protect a significant portion of its own population”. It’s an easy argument. Half of the United States is openly calling for and encouraging violence against the other half.

While they claim to be victims, that’s where the evil dwells. It’s one thing to demonize individuals, groups, or the majority of a country. It’s another thing to claim innocence and purity while doing so. Yes, we are back in the Dark Ages, 800AD when Catholicism dictated what and who could read and write what else and who else. Only this time it’s the Anglo Puritan-Protestants doing the great injustice, in the name of justice.

By the way, to idolize Socrates, you at least need to make valid arguments to begin with.

K: sure, I’ll take it…

Kropotkin

K: another excellent defense of whatever crap you are spewing… really, really great defense…
no one defends crap like you do, and I mean it sincerely… absolutely no one…

I would respond if I saw something worth responding to, but it just a crap spew post
full of nonsense…

Kropotkin

YAWN

Many of my colleagues have been vaccinated with AstraZeneca in the last few days and without exception all of them have developed a relatively high fever in the days that followed. But these people still have a fairly good general condition.
For sick or elderly people with pre-existing conditions, this can be fatal and I am really concerned for some I care for who will have their vaccination appointment (also with AstraZeneca) soon.
In addition, it is absolutely forbidden for me to comment negatively on vaccination in the presence of these people.

Doctors are also under pressure because they risk losing their licenses if they oppose this vaccination. So when, for example, Mister Kropotkin proclaims that he has talked to “real doctors” and that it is imperative to trust science and doctors, this is just thoughtless and irresponsible parroting of what he has been led to believe by the mainstream media.

This happened in the Sixties, by the way, when pregnant women blindly trusted science and doctors:
[tab][/tab]

"Leyla:
Doctors are also under pressure because they risk losing their licenses if they oppose this vaccination. So when, for example, Mister Kropotkin proclaims that he has talked to “real doctors” and that it is imperative to trust science and doctors, this is just thoughtless and irresponsible parroting of what he has been led to believe by the mainstream media.

K: so, talking to doctors and doing the research is “thoughtless and irresponsible parroting”
just another one who thinks that doing actual research and talking to doctors is
“irresponsible”… so, you message is don’t do research, don’t talk to doctors,
don’t try to get answers, don’t talk to experts, don’t actually try to get any information…
just trust our friends on You tube who claim to have degrees and are experts about everything?

L: This happened in the Sixties, by the way, when pregnant women blindly trusted science and doctors:

it has happened…so we can never, ever trust anyone who claims to be an expert again…
we must not be fooled again by doctors… yah, good luck with that one…
so of course that means you never go to a doctor because they might lead you
wrong with science and information…

so tell me, how does it work out for you when you can’t see doctors or dentist or
eye doctors or in my case hearing doctors because they might send you wrong with
science and information?

Kropotkin

Kropotkin says “listen to the medical professionals”

Okay, listen then, reposted:

bitchute.com/video/tGhH2tU1jSz3/

Waste of time, Urwrongx. You must understand that PK is another genius in this forum. He did research, you know? And that means he is way ahead of science. Even scientific research cannot tell us how this vaccine will work after three, four, five months let alone a year or more. PK must know, he has done research. And he has talked to real doctors, which makes me think that the doctors I deal with every day are just background actors. Real doctors must be believed, they are absolutely independent of the pharmaceutical industry and want only the best for all of us.
They are Gods in White.
I thought it would be quite interesting to bring in some personal experience here. How stupid of me.
[tab](I just wonder if PK is really that limited, or if he gets paid for the crap he spreads)[/tab]

Ah yes, how foolish of me to doubt such Clairvoyance x)

The questions about vaccination and vaccines on the following checklist are something everyone should think about first:

CL.jpg

^^^ Nice checklist. I only said let the elderly get it because more of them seem to need it if not physically, definitely mentally.

i think theyre distant relatives, maybe not so distant since peter is super old i think

can you convert this post into a little 3 line syllogism and demonstrate that it is both valid and sound?

this is the type of shit that losers type when they are losing.

Urwrongx1000: By the way, to idolize Socrates, you at least need to make valid arguments to begin with.

MR: can you convert this post into a little 3 line syllogism and demonstrate that it is both valid and sound?
[/quote]
K: Ummm, Mr. R is pointing out your ignorance about philosophy… personally, I don’t care
about the logic aspect, but it is a part of philosophy…and just because you can’t understand
my arguments, doesn’t mean that they aren’t valid, it just means you know nothing
about philosophy… something I have studied longer then you have been alive… which isn’t
saying much as you are, what 12 years old?

Kropotkin

Well said, Kathrina

smears and Kropotkin, stay on-topic

You will respect the chair and shut your mouth - Maxine Waters

You can’t make this shit up:

bitchute.com/video/iXDkvE11ilUl/

Head Of Denmark’s Medicine Agency Faints During Conference Announcing AstraZeneca Discontinuation

The head of Denmark’s medicines agency, Tanja Erichsen, collapsed during the press conference announcing the Astra Zeneca vaccine discontinuation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutter_Laboratories