getting my vaccine next week

K: nope, because I have talked to doctors, you know real doctors, not the
pretend ones on youtube or bitchute… I got the facts, the real facts,
and so no, I am not afraid of being mind control by Bill Gates…

this vaccine does what it says it does, it doesn’t cause one to be sterilized or
be mind controlled or any of the other things that the Russians disinformation
program is trying to sell us…given the fact that all UR and Observe tells us,
I would bet real money that they work for this Russian disinformation program…

Kropotkin

the guys in Tuskegee thought the same thing.

Oh? Do tell…?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

this is pretty much the case that exemplifies the entire reason why medical and research ethics people exist. just another racist stain on the history of Alabama.

I read about that online yesterday… if people are happy to be guinea pigs then, oh well.

I just got my paperwork for the vaccine and I gotta tell you,
I have more paperwork for this shot then I did for spinal surgery…
jeez louise…roughly 14 pages of god knows what…
the only thing of interest is the fact that I am getting the Moderna shot…
and I will have the second shot in early April… yah me…

Kropotkin

_
Good luck to you Peter.

Please rest up a bit for a few weeks after having the vaccine, as that is what we were told to do, in the Olde days.

you think the outcome of these experiments was the fault of the people who took what they thought was a vaccine?

I misread the article…

well, I am getting my shot tomorrow and it is the moderna vaccine…

Kropotkin

Please stop calling it a ‘vaccine’, keter. It’s a delivery system for a process to permanently alter your dna through chinese transfection.

K: that is simply not true…you are holding to a conspiracy theory that has no
basis in facts… of course if you believed in science or evidence or facts
experts or medicine, you would know this… instead of believing some random
idiot on You tube who claims to be a doctor… anyone can play doctor on You tube,
but try talking to a real doctor, as I have, and you will find out how wrong you are…

Kropotkin

just back from my shot/vaccine, no problem at all… I’m not even sore…

next shot is in April… the TFH party is wrong… the shot is no big deal…

Kropotkin

Unspeakable things have already started happening at a subquantum genetic level, keter. I told you not to take it dude.

K: you are wearing your TIN FOIL HAT way, way, way to tight…

Kropotkin

_
…perhaps Prom jests?

In other news: the U.K. declared that the vaccine won’t be sufficient enough, and that there’ll be more lockdowns and other measures ahead. So why are people getting vaccinated then? if it won’t be sufficient enough…

I’m afraid it’s not a jest MagsJ ; he means it.

_
Well… the vaccine is insufficient, many are becoming unwell after having it, many are dying after having it… but that’s ok because it’s to be expected/par for the course, and now other control measures are going to be put in place due to the vaccines insufficiency.

Does Prom then have a point here, Meno?

He may have a point that is yet to be definite, but until then the defining moment may determine the accuracy of it.
The point is, that points are usually understood as markers to some such finality, as can gather enough resistance to an effective counterpositipn.

The statistics on whether to convince people one way or another to decide accordingly is just not yet in.

For instance the hypothesis that DNA manipulation is part and partial to vaccine injection is a corollary point in defense of Prom’ s point, but that supportive material has not yet been analyzed in a in-partial lab., MagsJ.

Only time will be able to tell if that is so…

I wonder how the vaccine-trial volunteers are fairing, and their dna along with them. :-k