We All Love Trump

Sometimes you just feel like stating the obvious.

K: as does white supremist like the KKK and neo-nazi’s as does
the John Birch Society…and of course the proud boys and the oath keepers
who tried to overthrow the government in an insurrection which 5 people were killed
including police officers and hundreds of police officers were hurt

and who doesn’t love IQ45, 81 million Americans who voted his fat ass
out of the White House…

Kropotkin

Trump has more skeletons than a graveyard, and he’s a psychopath to boot.

Lots of people love him for it and others are jealous.

He’s an interesting mirror. I don’t think there’s much there from my perspective … meaning… he bores me, I don’t think trump has a beautiful mind. Not THAT interesting to me.

In a certain way we could love him, but the problem is we want to love him for other things that he cannot be or do. But yes, in the same way the slow and awkward kid who has a small audience tries to say something cool or clever and only ends up demonstrating how dull he is, deserves some credit and endearment if only because he really wants to be liked and accepted. You CAN love a person when they do that because it is genuine and adorable in a truly goodwilled way. But this was the president dude, not some retard on one of those eighties comedies.

It’s really about the boredom factor for me… trump is dull, and not in the cool way where you wake up to his subtlety and think “wow, this person is really awesome in many respects, I judged the book by its cover and was wrong”. Trump is not that person. He really is dull. He gets lots of attention. People find this fascinating who also don’t have beautiful minds.

He’s their hero.

Ol’ One-Pump Trump was great comic relief. A real cuck’s cuck.

And sometimes you’re just starvin’ for attention.

Let me clarify, as naturally it isn’t as obvious to most as it is to me. You either love him because he allows you to furiously release your own self loathing from your subconscious - he is your perfect scapegoat. Now that you don’t see him as often, you are depressed. You think the world is as you would have it, which is something you loathe, and which now you fear you might never escape. Or you love him directly for what he actually is; free, brave, everything America is meant to be.

It’s amusing that this is what you think, and you’re still giving it to me.

I love the smell of envy in the morning.

“You either love him because he allows you to furiously release your own self loathing from your subconscious - he is your perfect scapegoat.”

Wait just a goddamn minute. Where’s the second clause bro? You used a conjunction and then just like… didn’t finish the sentence or the thought (whichever came first… hard to say). Now my eyelid is twitching. What’s the goddamn second clause???

Found it:

“Or you love him directly for what he actually is; free, brave, everything America is meant to be.”

blows fingernails

I’ve been happier since trump has been out of office.

My scapegoat is negative zero sum reality.

Trump was toxic, and toxic is dull to me. I really do enjoy beauty in a mind. At least with Biden he’s not trolling the world everyday as the administrator where the only way you can leave is suicide.

To those in the real know, meaning his dogged followers, he is simply the anti hero whom we all deserve.

Well… that’s just the self loathing Jakob was referring to. Do you think Trump likes himself? I don’t think he does. He has a ways to go on that.

Do you think Biden likes himself? He does more than Trump likes himself.

He may. after All, like himself, fof if he is a genious and manageable at that, the anti heroics may seem a-pro-po, with the times, plus a clever sign to prevent some kind if odd self prescribed sacrafice.

Let"s face it EC. While in office he had speech writers, and even if the opposite is true, and he is not as bright as all that, even then, he can afford ghost writers who can make his case heard loud and clear.

He can afford it, he may prove everybody ( including himself ) wrong , yet. And I think he does this better then Biden.

Meno, I was the Trump of the world years ago. I know the routine. I did it way more intelligently than he did, which made it even worse.

Sure. But then how can one tell it’s any different from a poke her play, where her composure to cover bets may beat all odds against her?

I dunno, if it’s better to raise’em or fold’em at this point. ( This particular claim that is Yours.)

Mind. you I live in the wild wild west.

Life is not a bluff. We’re all here.

Seriously you dorks. We think Trump is too far cooler than you think your guy is.