George Floyd II

Defeating Nazism and Communism was right then, and it’s right now.

You are a Communist, which is why you hate American World War II veterans so much.

You detest everything America stands for and represents, which you have in common with the other traitors on this forum.

K: ummm, my dad was a veteran… as was three of my uncles…but you should be used
to being wrong… it is part of your name…

and defeating Nazi’s which is part of the name Antifa… which I approve of…

Kropotkin

No wonder you were disowned from your family. What a shame you are to your forefathers who fought and died for AMERICA.

says the guy calling for moderation and claiming that he wants structured debate

Says the guy who defends death threats and threats of violence.

the supreme court has ruled that burning the flag is an exercise of one’s 1st amendment rights. i like the constitution so yeah im down with it.

and the statue thing, to me, is like this…

those assholes were traitors who tried to tear america apart. they lost the war. they surrendered. so they don’t want to war anymore. the other side, a lot of us at least, are perfectly willing to do so, and so we’ll tear down your fucking statues if we want and if you don’t like it and you want war then come and get some and you’ll learn again what you should have learned before

Anybody who supports flag-burning is not an American, it’s as simple as this.

Bullshit, they toppled statues that had nothing to do with the South or “racism”.

K: what kind of nonsense are you babbling about now? Disowned by my family?
that never happened… I talk to my mom once a week for at least an hour…

your attempt to smear me is, just that, an attempt… another fail by URwrong…

Kropotkin

then the supreme court is unamerican i guess

go fight them then if you’re so mad about it. this is the real world bruh you only get what you can take no matter how much you wish it wasn’t like that. so quit crying and go live out your ideals you pansy.

I’ll take that as your admission of guilt.

sure but what you wont do is actually stand up for what you believe

Keep on grifting, it’s what you do best right

is that it?

perhaps

such an angry little troll

yea u r

True