New Axis of Evil Forming

What the hell are you talking about, Ecmandu?

USA is internally divided and waging war against each other. That is not “being smarter than them”. It’s the opposite. We are being outsmarted.

By 1 billion Chinese who are not internally divided. They are racially homogeneous and unified.

We can make a vaccine for the China flu or bomb them ; we chose the vaccine. We decided to outsmart them. That’s the true story.

If we are so smart, then how has USA held China accountable?

How have they been penalized? Explain it to me. Did China get a slap on the wrist? Did they get fined? Did they get punished at all?

Provide me some real-world examples, articles, political quotes, anything…

Dude, what the fuck do you know?

The Chinese want freedoms as much as us.

They are not stupid and they are not monolithic.

Any Chinese teenager knows how to search the uncensored internet.

What does being accountable mean to you? Bombing the shit out of them?

Tariffs? Sanctions?

Greedy people in the US will never do that.

We’re all trying to figure out how to work with this world.

I always say that life is not about being a boss and not having a boss … it’s about making as many friends as you can who respect you.

How well is anyone doing that?

That’s the measure of a person.

There was certainly multilevel tension bilaterally that was critically effected the political division in the US, and conversely, that worked silently.

This was no mere singular Chinese atrack, if it was a subversive initial salvo, then other levels could still function without a blowup with major catastrophic cobsequences, is what was meant.

The social/Capital mix within China is analogous somewhat between the vast differences if US internal politics.

They both took shots, and it also could be assumed that it was not the case, but pure accident was more likely.

The show toward a One World Order will not be allowed to derail, however.

Urwrongx1000:
USA is internally divided and waging war against each other. That is not “being smarter than them”. It’s the opposite. We are being outsmarted.
By 1 billion Chinese who are not internally divided. They are racially homogeneous and unified.
[/quote]
K: as far as ethnic groups go: there are 55 minorities in China… most people are
Han Chinese, but there are quite a few ethnic minorities in China…

1.3% Zhuang
.86% Manchu
.79% Uyghur
.79% Hui
.72% Miao
.65% YI
.62%Tujia
.47% Mongol

Now these numbers don’t seem to be much but given China has 1.4 billion people,
and the combine numbers above suggest that over 5% of China do not call themselves
Han… which would suggest that over 60 million people are racially diverse then the
majority… 60 million people… that number is larger then the state of California…

don’t be so sure about how racially homogeneous China really is…

Kropotkin

I’ve studied Anthropology for a very long time.

Try again.

What the fuck dude? You’re given unassailable facts and you appeal to the argument from authority with no evidence to back it.

I’malwayswrong,

You need to step back and re evaluate your life.

Almost everything you post on ILP is false. Besides obsrvr, everyone on ILP knows that, well… maybe Wendy darling too…

It’s very simple. Trump is a psychotic psychopath.

Because trump is a psychotic psychopath, people are trying to rationalize it in a world that makes no sense to them, so they defend him when they shouldn’t, because they can’t understand how a psychotic psychopath could lead. It’s called Stockholm Syndrome.

This is your “counter-argument” to the fact that China is racially homogeneous?

I’m not impressed.

Strange that here people who are themselves threatened by genocide see the genocide of foreign people, but not their own genocide.

By the way:

Han Chinese are about 92% of all Chinese.

The Han Chinese are one race, but culturally also not quite as uniform as is repeatedly claimed by the Chinese media, which is commanded by the Chinese government.

When I was young, in the 90s, one of the big Moral questions of the decade was: “how did the Nazis not realize they were Nazis?

Now we see this realization in real-time, by those on the Liberal-Left, who are Nazis, who don’t realize they’re Nazis.

another grand pronouncement ( product of the big lie)
that has no context of any kind…

you may as well say random things…“he was bed walking that year in the
year 3000” which means about as much as your statement meant…without
context, statements are just random, pointless words strung together…

for something to make sense, it has to have context, the who, what, when, where,
how and why…and every single sentence must have context or it means nothing…

Kropotkin

Listen, you fucking retard,

Your side is responsible for Cancel-culture, pulling down statutes (Insurrection), Censorship, Doxxing, ripping apart the US Constitution, Defrauding the National election, opening the border, and countless other treasonous actions.

Your side flings the “Nazi” label everywhere, when you are exactly what you accuse of others.

You are not an American.

You should accept this. You, and the other Marxists, are against everything America stood for, stands for, will ever stand for.

Your Marxist-Communist-Nazi brethren caught US sleeping. But slowly, and surely, US will wake, and move into action.

You are part of the Axis of Evil, the Enemy within, similar to how the Media is the Enemy of the People, which Trump was very astute and accurate about.

Urwrongx1000: Listen, you fucking retard,
Your side is responsible for Cancel-culture, pulling down statutes (Insurrection), Censorship, Doxxing, ripping apart the US Constitution, Defrauding the National election, opening the border, and countless other treasonous actions.
Your side flings the “Nazi” label everywhere, when you are exactly what you accuse of others.
You are not an American.
You should accept this. You, and the other Marxists, are against everything America stood for, stands for, will ever stand for.
Your Marxist-Communist-Nazi brethren caught US sleeping. But slowly, and surely, US will wake, and move into action.
You are part of the Axis of Evil, the Enemy within, similar to how the Media is the Enemy of the People, which Trump was very astute and accurate about.
[/quote]
K: translation of what UR said:

insult, insult, mindless babble, insult, insult, inane babbling…
what the fuck what that about, more insults, insults, insults,
nothing that made any sense, insults, blah, blah, blah, insults,
that made so little sense that one wonders if UR was dropped on
his head as a child, insult, insult, insult…babbling… and finishes
with, of course, insults…

one hopes that UR might have something new, but he disappoints, again…
mindless babbling and insults… pretty much all he has…if you have read one
of UR post, you have read them all… they are a pretty interchangeable mix of
insults and brainless babbling… it must suck to be UR, with no ability to
come up with something new or original… he couldn’t come up with a new
thought to save his life…

Kropotkin

I see you are talking to yourself now, same as Lambo often does.

You may want to get your head checked.

Marxist Scum

Back again to this:

:sunglasses:

You two should talk to each-other rather than talking to yourselves, might be more productive but I doubt it.

K: yes, agreed, leaving you out the conversation would be far more productive…
thanks for the tip…

Kropotkin

Did I invite you into my threads?

Nope.

You can go back to your own threads, that nobody reads or cares about, anytime.