You cant make this up.

I think he meant that the same rules applied to filibuster 120 years go as when he was first in office.
Is this slip of the tongue more or less shocking than Trump thinking that there were airports 250 years ago during the American Revolution? Or that windmills give you cancer?

What it does amount to is the failed state: USA has picked the last to Presidents in utter desperation.
WHo is really in control?

Although the word is misused, in the USA, Biden is talking about the rule that a bill can be blocked by insisting of a pre-vote of 60%.

He might have a stammer, but at least he knows what he is talking about.

These represent the failure of the US democracy to be able ot vote on any thing.

In civilized countries it is up to the leading party to be able to set the agenda.

:laughing:

I see there is a great deal of compassion for poor old Biden, and many of you are ready to forgive him for being basically, unfit to live on his own, let alone to govern a nation.

Though it is, I will say, good to notice that most have given up on pretending that there is nothing wrong with the dude.

Is this slip of the tongue more or less shocking than Trump thinking that there were airports 250 years ago during the American Revolution? Or that windmills give you cancer?

You read that in the NY Times I bet.

Look, I consider everyone who reads mass media about Trump to be slightly … retarded, lets put it that way.

Trump has made many inconvenient remarks and has said some untruths, as any human does, certainly he hasn’t said more untruths than any other politicians. But Biden, Ive seen dozens and dozens of occasions where it is clear that he is absolutely incapable of taking care of himself, let alone what he has allowed to happen with his child. You dont want a person like that commanding even a small fishing boat.

The opposite for Trump. He is supremely capable of taking care of himself, his family and his nation. The world was quite in awe of the US under his leadership, the economy was booming, wars had ended, all was managed better than any US president had managed.

Now, other nations want nothing to do with the US. World leaders are shunning what they all know is both a demented and an illegitimate president. They know investing in this dude is unwise.

Only a number of devout followers in the west still tries to deny this fact. But it won’t work. The guy referred to himself as his own husband, falls down on the stairs of a plane painted “airforce one” but which is an entirely different model, and is okay with his son being on crack…

Jakob: The opposite for Trump. He is supremely capable of taking care of himself, his family and his nation. The world was quite in awe of the US under his leadership, the economy was booming, wars had ended, all was managed better than any US president had managed.

K: so, he inherits over 400 million dollars and that is taking care of himself? He has declared
bankruptcy 6 times and that is taking care of himself? He is so poor he has to take out
loans? Mark Cuban who is a true billionaire said" if you are a real billionaire, you don’t
need loans. You simply build what you need to build because you have the money
already" IQ45 never even reached 50% approval rating in his 4 years as president,
and spent most of his 4 years around 42% rating approval, so he was never liked in
the US. and he was loved in some foreign capitals, like Moscow, China, North Korea,
and Istanbul… capitals where dictators resided…oh, IQ45 love them dictators…
IQ45 was despised in London, Paris, Rome… just about every European capital
hated him… he ran things so well that he is about to be indicted in a dozen
of court cases, both civil and criminal…IQ45 was simply put, the single worse
president in American history… bar none…Historians already have him there…
and there is nothing he can do to change that…if being the single worse president
in American history is your hero, you may want to rethink that…

IQ45 is a failure both personally and professionally… he married three times, that is
failing in my book, mind you, I have been married 25 years, so I know a little bit about
being married… he has cheated on each of his wives and that is the definition of
failure…he has failed, repeatedly and on every level…personally and professionally…

and he is in debt to the tune of over 450 million dollars… and you see that as success
and I don’t… that is failure… wait until his tax returns are released and you will see
IQ45 net worth around 500 million dollars and that is a complete failure… mind you,
he inherited 400 million dollars and in over 40 years was unable to increase his net worth…
given he is in debt for 450 million and his net worth is 500 million, means he is worth
around 50 million, at best… and I know you might see that has being successful but
I don’t…

that you see him as successful says way more about you then it does about him…
you are a failure and you like to see others fail… well, hop to it… tie your wagon
to a complete and utter failure like IQ45… as he spends his golden years in prison…

Kropotkin

You are simply not paying attention.
Trump has single handedly made the US the laughing stock of the world. It had a real shock when that gibbering idiot Bush jnr was in charge, which recovered with Obama. Yet no one thought it would ever be as bad as Trump.
Trump hit a racord for the worst ever possible president.

That is more than right. Before Mr Trump everyone I know, included US ambassadors were putting down America. After Mr Trump, they all shut up and began to listen.

Now we are all just embarrassed for the former USA. Everyone knows that O’Biden is just a treasonous criminal stooge.

This is where it just gets insane.

Trump fired most US ambassadors !! First president to do so.

“Everyone” knows Biden is a traitor? Fucking insane. If they all “knew” that, then why are we having this discussion??!

Fucking insane. I appreciate your need for a serotonin hit as Felix said in a different thread; but these people are fuck ups, defending them like you are, makes you a fuck up too.

Defend trump for being retarded, not for being the messiah.

You guys are crazy.

You are just moronic. A randroid robot swallowing fake news.
Get a fucking life retard.

dude if you think thats crazy you’re gonna flip when you see this. remember that time trump said that the airports were bombed during the revolutionary war? did you ever actually listen to him speak?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftpc4fwcDfk[/youtube]

dont go making excuses for him here my guy you just gotta accept the facts about the dude

like they legit got him standing in front of a teleprompter and he cant read it. he sounds like a 3rd grader up there trying to read in front of class mispronouncing words and stumbling over himself trying to read

here’s another set of em. like real shit what grade reading level is this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9BXkQ-SRc[/youtube]

PRICELESS!!

_
He probably has brain fog… it’s very common, in these times of toxic consumerism that we’re in.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6PH9E5jiA[/youtube]
Weekend at Biden’s

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqYK_g23z6I[/youtube]
And in the news.

Unlike the Trump mocking - they didn’t have to fake Biden’s gaffs.

Notobsrvnt…

Do you really want to go there with me about how stupid you are?

This is not a joke to me. People are fucking dumb as fuck… even I can be dumb at times.

Part of being an adult is understanding that. We do not have, and never have had, an adult world stage.

There have only been 11,000 gun deaths this year in the US.

What we want is more guns and fewer gun restrictions, Americans are just not dying in large enough numbers.