What is O’Biden’s motivation for betraying and destroying the USA

• Avoiding prosecution
  • Ego fantasy
  • Globalist ideologue
  • Demented puppet
  • Combination
  • Other
0 voters

I have always been curious when I see people betray their country. It seems to me IF they have a chance to just leave then they should do that instead of trying to destroy their home country. But in the case of Joe Biden there are other issues involved.

My personal theory as to why Joe Biden has been fighting so hard to destroy the US has been that he is merely trying to safeguard his family’s long and deep corruption from prosecution. Add to that how he has been in US politics for 47 years, surrounded by lies, lying to get ahead, and seeing nothing but lying all around - he probably feels that since everything is just a bunch of lies - why not make the best of it for himself like everyone else seems to be doing. And then having been caught, he has to scramble to desperately do anything to avoid serious prosecution of his entire family.

That has been my theory for awhile. Not many people talk about that theory despite how obvious it seems - so why not? Mark Levin has proposed a different theory - an ego thing -

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_4dtSiu-5c[/youtube]

• O’Biden fantasizes of being a famous historical figure
  • “Democrat” plantation slavery rises again via Marxism (O’Biden is a serious racists - always has been).
  • Intentional extreme overspending and taxing
  • What works and doesn’t is already long known

What is your theory?

_
Globalist ideologue
No votes
Demented puppet
No votes

I have no comment to make on current US politics… words fail me. :neutral_face:

WOW… this is easily the most unbiased, impartial, balanced, fair,
neutral, honest, disinterested thread and poll I have ever seen…

OB, you have certainly shown us how a impartial thread/poll works…

my congratulations on such a wonderous feat of open mindedness
and fairness and even handedness…your mother will be proud of you…

Kropotkin

There comes a time when a man has to stop questioning whether black is really white.

Allow me please to translate that for the newbies:

There comes a time when a man has to stop questioning everything that I say is true about Biden, and just accept that what I say is true is what James S. Saint would say is true. Entirely in sync with the Real God, Wendy and all future members of The Coalition of Truth.

Biggums, you missing your Darling?