Pentagon Confirmed UFO-footage

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTaxiBE-TQ[/youtube]

In this day and age of advanced technology, I cannot accept grainy or blurry photos as legitimate since 95% or more the evidentiary photos are grainy, blurry, or both which makes their authenticity questionable. However, I would not be surprised to find out that Area 51 or other hidden govt research facilities have been studying alien technology since the 1950s and that is why our technology leaps and bounds have been fairly quick in coming since the 1960s.

Good ol’ USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA,

Urwrongx100 on patrol

kaotic.com/video/vEnDjsyA_2018418174716_t

of course the looney bitchute link posting conspiracy theorist believes in aliens because well of course

So you are saying the Pentagon is wrong? As if you know more than they do?

you fucking idiot. a ufo just means that you saw something in the air and don’t know what it was

The Pentagon has more authority than you do, idiot.

youre a weird little dude who appeals to authority a lot. that’s a fallacy. it also doesn’t speak to the point in my previous post. you are having comprehension issues right now.

You presumed to know more than the Pentagon, you got called out, now own it.

You tried to insult me, but it wasn’t me who made the claim, it was the pentagon.

nah i didn’t. i pointed out that you failed to comprehend a few things, and here you are still doing just that. you’re not a victim bruh. you’ve gotta sack up and face that reality.

Own it, it is the pentagon who made the claim, not me.

do you know what ufo stands for?

I think you have a problem following conversations

do you?

that’s enough of u spamming 4 now, keep struggling 4 the last word

bruh fox is playing to the retarded part of your brain that thinks about aliens and shit just further breaking down your ability to discern reality from fiction and you dont even know it

So you’re calling the pentagon retarded now???

Why do you doubt the Pentagon so much?

if i throw a biscuit at you and you don’t know it is a biscuit then thats a fucking ufo bruh

Pentagon released the footage and admitted they don’t know what it is.

Why are you attacking the messenger?