France headed for civil war over Islamism?

https://www.rt.com/news/522646-france-poll-country-disintegrating/

Asking Macron to do Anything - is about the same as asking O’Biden to finish building the wall in America.

more right wing nonsense… the article states that the islamic have cordon off
entire sections of cities where the police fear to go… the right wing has said such
nonsense about England, not true and said such nonsense about the US, also not true…

the issue about France is a large section of the population is very right wing and quite
proud of it… their fears about islam is the exact same fears the right wing idiots
have here…

the general in question is probably thinking running for president and is using
this as a wedge issue to become president… usual right wing attempt to
stoke up fears in hopes of gaining power… it is a universal right wing
attempt… IQ45 did the exact same thing in his presidental run…

the French should be rational and logical about this, but I fear they
have simply given into their instincts and fear…

Kropotkin

bruh are you american? why you posting links to rt?

K: a good deal of the malcontents around here are actually not American’s…
Gloom is one as is UR, he is Russian and Observ is Australian…and
Jakob is Dutch I think,

that Derelydoo guy, he is the worst… he is British…and the worst of the lot :smiley:

Kropotkin

I’m Canadian, our MSM like yours is shit, it solely serves the interests of the banksters, military, multinationals, globalists and Zionists as opposed to the interests of Joe and Jane average.
Same as our mainstream politicians, they’re beholden to who they’re funded by.
I primarily read and watch alternative media, some of it homegrown/grassroots, and some it foreign like RT.
If you want the real dirt on what’s wrong with your country/civilization, often you get a more impartial analysis from a foreigner than from someone who can’t bear to look at ourselves in the mirror.

Pretty sure UR is American, did he say he was Russian, or are you assuming?

K: no, he admitted he was Russian… even said something in Russian about a bedroom?
I assumed he proposition me, but I don’t roll that way…as I don’t read Russian, and
used a translation site, I could be wrong… either way, he has never denied being
Russian…

Kropotkin

Hopefully national populist Marine Le Pen becomes president of France in 2022 and woke fascist Macron is ousted.
We could use someone like Le Pen for Canada.

K: after looking up her political stance, she is just IQ45 in dress…

Kropotkin

edited

allahu akbar! :slight_smile: