SNA on CNN

You know? Because news…

Title reads: ‘This is clearly more evidence you cannot trust the mainstream media’

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if4uup_5yDU[/youtube]

I hope this is not censored in a bunch of countries. This is from nearly one month ago. I have been undecided about posting it for my own reasons.

That and I hate posting videos…whatever!

Sky News AU has a LOT of good videos - most more trustworthy than the American’s.

For the time being at least. Australia’s ABC was pretty good for a time too - a little suspect at the moment.

I am not being a party pooper…just certain things need to be considered…traps to be avoided…

For me - I just want the real picture as opposed to all the hype.

You have to be good at jig-saw puzzles. :smiley:

So true man, so true

:sunglasses:

POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.

Owned by FOX?

No one beats Fox for Bullshit.
[youtube]qywNAR7bCEE[/youtube]

youtube.com/watch?v=qywNAR7bCEE

I have no idea who owns Sky.

Here I am using MSM in place of Main Stream Media source.

Do these MSM fight each other often? Speaking via their agenda. Seems like it has an obvious answer. POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK as you say Sculptor.

I am moderately fascinated by what is going on.

A common consensus seems to present all MSM as bad. To me for there to be good in MSM an MSM would have to be neutral - favoring no side.

With so much hype in public emotion, how does one begin to differentiate good MSM from bad MSM? According to another man.

I came to this thread with some interest… and my interest was destroyed by
the basis of this thread is a video…

rather disappointed in you Encode…
I had higher hopes for you

Kropotkin

sky news lol

I appreciate that Peter. This is not some new thing I am getting into > posting videos as the OP. This is not something I intend on continuing.

It is very likely a one-off unless I decide to start a music thread or whatever in Art, Music, and Entertainment.

and the ART, music thread is a great place for video’s and the
like…I believe I came down too hard on you…sorry

Kropotkin

I disagree, lol - I believe your reaction was justified - I come to ILP to spend more than 98% of my time here either reading and/or writing, not watching videos.

I make mistakes, I accept your reaction as justified and I will take it on the nose.