The Christ and the Power

In the context of the whole passage, no. How do you interpret the whole passage?

Imagine if, instead of a Pole, you were a Russian-Jewish Dutchman.

This whole nazi shit would be most unseemly.

what the fuck are you even talking about bro leave me alone you kook

Alright Jakob, I’ll leave you alone.

You fucking spaz.

Btw New Testament is such a great work of literary prose…read Koran or Sunnah… they are brutish even in their prose. The Bible is a fantastic read.

The Bible is definitely some Harry Potter level writing, that’s 4 sure.

It’s obvious to me now, that most Modern-Postmodern “Christians” are only that, Christian in name only. I realize now that this is why ‘Christianity’ never took to me when I was a child, teenager, young adult, etc. I always felt their Deception and Lies, Falsity. Fake Christians. False Christians. Anti-Christians. How many Christians today are truly Christian? 1000? 100? What’s the number, the percentage of Western Civilization? How many are Liars? How many, here, on this forum, are Liars?

Probably most.

What is the Truth about Christ. That’s the important question. I feel if anybody today has an actual connection to The Christ, then He would appear through Action, not Words. Show me your Goodness. Show me your Good deeds, if you have any. Show me your selflessness. And then show me your selfishness. Prove to me that you know the difference. I know that most, 95% of the population, cannot. Most people are selfish, and stupid, which is a deadly combination. Those who are selfish, and smart, at least we know the difference, that we are not necessarily Good. Goodness comes only through Self-sacrifice. Few people know this. Even fewer still, do it.

And only Christ knew it, and did it, 100%. He knew His sacrifice.

And I know that Christ knew the deepest truths, that if you want to do Good in this world, then all its Evil shall come for you.

To do an ounce of Good, the world will never forgive you. It will Crucify you, for making Good possible. For showing the rest of the world, that it’s possible.

This is why He was, and is, King of Kings.

“No Good deed goes unpunished.”

Hmmm, interesting idea, I wonder which Man on Earth invented this phrase… I wonder…

Thought-experiment:

If you believe that you have done Good in your life …that you helped walk an old woman across the street …or gave a beggar a few coins …but you were not punished for it.

…Then did you really do Good?

Maybe a pure heart is required. Maybe it’s all-or-nothing?

I now know why so many Anti-Christians are blind to His Word.

His Words are not words, they’re actions. Most of humanity does not have knowledge of Good and Evil.

If you don’t know what Good is, then anytime you do it will be accidental, not purposeful.

let me guess, Jesus Christ did but we missed it and now you are bringing his ancient words back to humanity.

your misfortune is that you have painted what you are all over your nickname, my advantage…I claim normality, not being a demi-God, a God, a mythical figure, Hitler, an adventurer, a prophet, somebody who will resurface forgotten and misunderstood Ancient Greeks or others…so my normality is normal…for a pretentious clown, his normality is a proof of his pretences and weakness. you claim much, show not much.

Some quotes about God from the works of Plato:

“God desires that all things should be good and nothing bad as far as this could be accomplished.” Timaeus, 30

“God who enjoys the fullness of divine spirituality is clearly above both pleasure and pain, though possessed of universal wisdom.” Epinomis, 985.

“God, as the old tradition declares, holding in his hand the beginning, middle, and end of all that is, moves according to his nature in a straight line towards the accomplishment of his end.” Laws, IV, 715

“God is perfectly simple and true both in word and deed.” Republic, II, 382

“God, if he be good, is not the author of all things, as the many assert, but he is the cause of a few things only, and not of most things that occur to men. For few are the goods of human life, and many are the evils, and the good alone is to be attributed to God; of the evils the causes are to be sought elsewhere, and not in him.” Republic, Ii, 379

“Even God is said not to be able to fight against necessity.” Laws, V, 741

“God, and not man, is the measure of all things.”–Laws, IV, 716

“God takes away the minds of poets, and uses them as his ministers, as he also uses diviners in holy Prophets, in order that we who hear them may know that they speak not of themselves who utter these priceless words in a state of unconsciousness, but that God is the speaker, and that through them he is conversing with us.” Ion, 534

“I would not have you ignorant that, in the present evil state of governments, whatever is saved and comes to good is saved by the power of God.” Republic, VI, 492

“If such is the will of God, I am willing.” Crito, 44

“A man should be serious about serious, and not about unserious matters. And God is the proper and worthy object of a man’s most serious endeavor.” Laws,VII, 803

“Men have the faculty to obtain a certain knowledge of God.” Letter VI, 323

“They say we ought not to inquire into the supreme God, and that theology is impious, but the very contrary of this is the truth” Laws, VII, 821

I thought Jakob was Anglo/Jewish? not Russo/Jewish… not that it makes a difference or anything.

Heraclitus…or the pre-Socratics…primitives brought to fame by a fanboy Nietzsche who was fantasising about humiliating Aristotle or Plato and re-connecting with the real Ancient Ancient Greeks so he had to find some actual Ancient Greeks before Socrates and he did…the pre-Socratic philosophy is superstitious and simplistic and impoverished, what is this famed Heraclitus? few pages of riddles that we cant be sure to be even attributable to a single person.

The fantasies we have about people on ILP. I’m having a fantasy about you having a fantasy about Pedro having a fantasy about aniceguy having a fantasy about Jacob having a fantasy about…

Oh Felix :wink:

…about?

:-k

“You are stupider than a can of worms.”

In fact, canning worms for retail sale is much more cost effective than bagging or boxing. Plastic containers are of course the modern preference, but before this, using cans was the way to go. They were relatively cheap, durable storage containers.

“you claim much, show not much.”

There is no work to be done here, but much to troll.

Once you become a forum addict like me - give it another five years - having spent a considerable number of years actually debating and getting nowhere with your company, u lose interest in serious discussion… but u can’t leave because ur an addict… and so u become a troll.

The only other possibility is that u become like ur stepdad satire or Biggs, who are willing to post the same arguments every time somebody new comes around and starts up a debate in that subject.

I wouldn’t do that anymore because it’s not important to me. Wuz when I wuz in my thirties… I wuz in there like swimwear, bruh. And I been around too. Philosophy forums, revleft, stormfront, satanic forums, and even made my own low budget forums with forumotion.

You’ll understand one day, son.

every old fart was a legend back in his day and every old cat lady was beautiful and seductive back in her day