on discussing god and religion

The indiscreet woman should and usually suffers a retributive punishment unlike I am supposed to get, but word does get around and the probability favors those who choose to be discreet and careful, so even if they trick out now and then. yes they are morally culpable but remain safe from discovery and I am not saying mst bonds are such, so a general standard is sustained by the majority who want to stay away from abortions and practice safe sex in morally approved ways.

The singular , timeless unity between them remain undisturbed.

Out for another spell, me no prone to them unfortunately,

Yo, zinnat!

Can you fucking believe this thread now?!!

Pick one:

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< #-o [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Does God Exist?
William Lane Craig says there are good reasons for thinking that He does.

That’s not the point though. What’s crucial is that within the astrophysicist community itself the “scientific method” is used in order to attempt to establish if the universe came into existence out of nothing at all or has always been around. There’s no equivalent of the Book of Genesis for them, is there? To go to one or another Bible and merely accept that the Creation account in it must be true because it is the Word of God?

Isn’t that basically what the Christians here fall back on? Immanual Can’s own entirely circular “logic”: God exists because it says so in the Bible. The Bible is true because it is the Word of God.

Okay, all well and good.

So, we should be able to link to the various media in the scientific community and note where, finally, once and for all, all astrophysicists are not only in agreement that the universe had an absolute beginning but that there can be little doubt that this beginning is attributable to God.

And then those like Immanuel Can can take it up from there here. Providing us with rock-solid evidence that it was the Christian God who created existence as we know it Himself. Explaining further how His own existence is the one exception. That in fact He Himself has always been around.

The math alone confirms it.

_
Joker was zinnat, and many more besides.

Yeah…

I enjoy when they come at me all at once.
Reminds me of the good ol’ days when i was fighting against hordes of morons, all ganging up…throwing their little needle spears, hoping I would be dealt a mrotla blow.
Ha!

See them gathering?
Ten you identify them as a kind.
They always need large numbers…herds, to dare to face you.

Does God Exist?

Again, let’s think about this. Here is the author…just like the rest of us. An infinitesimally tiny speck of existence so utterly, utterly minute in the simply immense vastness of all there is…asserting that the universe must have a transcendent cause.

Then those among us who take it up from there. That this transcendent cause must be – is – a God, the God, my God.

And then at best the “evidence” they have revolves around philosophical/theological/intellectual contraptions like these: peterkreeft.com/topics-more … stence.htm

Or, here, Immanual Can’s “proof” that the Christian God must exist because it says so in the Bible and the Bible must be true because it is the Word of God. Well, and the videos, of course.

And thus philosophically God is deduced into existence. Immanuel Can merely takes this “logic” further by deducing the Christian God into existence. In other words, not your God if you are not a Christian.

And then even further up into the “intellectual contraption” stratosphere:

I figured mathematics would come to factor into this somehow.

What to believe, right?

Joker sent me a PM a few years ago that he was you. With a ; ), true, but online we’re stuck believing or not believing what anyone tells us about themselves.

:sunglasses:

All she does is gossip…and negate…and undermine…and dismiss, and mock.
She offers nothing…literally.
Nothing is what she is, and what she offers.

And nothing is what she receives.
Ahe demands that all be like her: a gullible, biter woman, that “changed her mind” but remained fixed on the same ideals underlying them all.
Ha!

:laughing:

No, shamelessly.

Shameles is you, cunt.
What’s funny is Var Mo, your new ally, believed in universal morality.

Now that’s funny, cunt.
You and he united because of your satyr hatred.
Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum…dum, dum dum…dummmmmmmmm

Next up: universal stupidity.

Start here: knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora

Then get back to us… :laughing:

Thanks for the advertisement cunt…You were always a loyal mule.

I was confirmed to only ever have had one account, since I joined… by Carleas, no less.

I know who you are, though… you haven’t changed, one bit… still demented.

I wish you well.

Here comes the “note to others” and the same routine of evasiveness.

If you don’t accept her Dasein, whatever that means to her, she will label you a fulminating fanatic, an objectivists…an authoritarian.
Projection.

She’s interested din honest conversation…you see.
I mean it’s obvious after 5 years of the same crap.
How long can it go on…?
Indefinitely…until Godot shut her mouth for good.
Then, nobody will remember she ever existed.

Did John Calvin Believe in Free Will?
MATTHEW BARRETT at the TGC website

Of course, to the best of my knowledge, Calvin wasn’t actually there in the Garden of Eden to observe all of this. Like most, he read the account in the Bible. Which he then presumed it to be true because it is the word of God. And then presumed, what, that he must presume this because he did not possess the free will not to?

Again, that’s where it always gets tricky. To reject free will is always to reject your own. So whatever you think, feel, say or do in regard to the Christian God you were never able not to. Only, as with most of us, Calvin was not actually able to demonstrate this such that his own account of Adam was indisputably not one that he had opted for autonomously.

And he can only presume that Adam himself was not compelled by God to bring about Original Sin. Or was he? Does an omniscient God already know that Adam would eat the forbidden fruit of the knowledge of good and evil? Was he really ever able to opt freely not to?

How can this not be completely confusing without God Himself setting it all straight?

And yet there are over 2 billion Christians around the globe who don’t seem to grasp that. Or, perhaps, in not grasping it, they are unwittingly in sync with God’s will?

Let’s face it though, sin takes on a whole new meaning if you were never able not to sin. And if, whether you do or do not, the fate of your eternal soul had already been decided by God…at or around the time of the Big Bang?

Still, it really comes down to how Calvin was actually able to demonstrate this beyond insisting that he was never able to demonstrate it beyond being fated to believe it.

I mean, in all seriously, what could you have told him to get around that?

Choice is the act of free-will.
No absolutes.
Actions before words.
Words refer to actions.

First, was the Act.

Still define free and will for us, in your own words.
You, a “brilliant philosopher” should, at least, be able to define the terms you use to explain your failosohy.

Or are you a pretentious twat and a lair?

_
To note…

Does God Exist?

This in and of itself is truly mysterious. Did God create the universe in accordance with inherent immutable laws of matter [mathematically or otherwise] or did He first create the laws of matter themselves? Just look at how extraordinarily complex the laws of matter can be. Mind-boggling mathematics that only a tiny few can really grasp. Couldn’t an omniscient and omnipotent God have created a reality considerably less complex? Or did He have no real choice in the matter because of necessity these laws are by their very nature complex?

Okay, now connect the dots between this and a God, the God, your God.

Scientists will sometimes speak of the “God particle”:

“The Higgs boson is often called ‘the God particle’ because it’s said to be what caused the 'Big Bang that created our universe…” CBS news

So, perhaps one day scientists will prove the existence of a God, the God…mathematically?

Or go here: youtu.be/WFmWhwyA0NU

Still, what are the chances that it will turn out be your God and not their God?

Yes, all of this is truly fascinating. And there may well be intelligent lifeforms on other planets able to grasp it such that to them we may as well still be living in caves. Their naturalists may run rings around ours. But that’s one thing. Demonstrating the existence of an actual God revolving around an actual denomination on this planet…that’s another thing altogether.

Then back to this gigantic leap:

Indeed. And if this “ready explanation” need only be believed “in your head”, all the better. And if this belief comforts and consoles you by allowing you to believe in commandments on this side of the grave and immortality and salvation on the other side of it, all the better still.

Right.