on discussing god and religion

Free-will is “illusive” when you begin with the word, referring to a concept, and not the act, choice.
Is there choice?
Yes…then figuring out how this connects to consciousness is an issue to be explored.

Starting from the conscious, negating the act, is what nihilists do.

Men, in the past, saw thew sun.
They had no clue what it was or how it worked.
They called it god, constructed all sorts of cognitive/spiritual explanations,. mostly superstitions to deal with what was unknown.

Same with consciousness…what is unknown is fodder for dimwits to create all kinds of superstitions…when all that is required is to begin with the act…choice.
First was the act…not the word.
Abrahamics and recovering Jew infested Abrahamics, always begin with the word.
They make themselves available to exploitation.

Do we have choice/
Yes.
Is choice observable, falsifiable?
Yes.

The act of choice is undeniable.

You choose to negate… a lot. What drives you?

Universe/God determined everything I say and do.

I am a vessel.
I am driven.
There is no ‘me’, only ‘we.’
Glory be to the primordial ‘we.’

Pronouns are important.

I prefer ‘ze’, capturing the insanity of this superstition.

no me only we sounds like Nietzsche without the we… to usurp… account… ability…

that’s a (w)rap

One(you or anybody can will to power the illusion to act as if that choice to act was right and good.

Or some One must conceive and proceed to will the power to act by word to deed, so as to have ‘us’ become conscious of our mutual participation to act and think consciously, aware of our thoughts to actions, so as to unmask our illusions.

Either will work but which works better?

We have a choice for both ways to precede, and proceeds from the Singular action to the given Word.

That sequence becomes=is an imminent illusion of a transcended message.

or?

So, it’s all “as if”…pretend.
And we evolved consciousness to pretend along…and to suffer the eventual discovery that we don’t have a choice.

So, existence is a giant ruse…right?
A trick.
A game. All is determined, including if we become aware of the trick being played on us…by who?
By the universe…no not god.
Even this “awakening” is not up to us…it is determined.

Christians consider it a “test”, with a purpose…you just replaced the ‘test’ with a sadistic ‘trick’, with no purpose.

No natural selection…Evolution Theory debunked.
We fight and struggle for no reason…it’s all determined.
Winners and losers already selected.
How comforting for the world’s losers.

There is no right or wrong, remember?
You and the cunt agreed and you stated you were “on her side” - no right/wrong.
No better/worse. All is subjective and determined.

You are entrenched in the Testaments…and you think you are advanced because you changed the terminologies…or you adopted a new set of words.

Does the universe have an end?
Awakening to its impotence?

So, you do believe in the one-god of Abraham, and you’ve changed the words around to pretend that you are advanced?

Why the deception?
Are you mirroring your one-gods sadism and its deception?
Who are you trying to fool, yourself?

…you are an imbecile using obscurantism to pretend you are deep and intellectual, when you are no more than another superstitious twat.

But, note to toehrs…I could be wrong.

And once this ‘ illusive , contingent choice is realized, it it realizes into an original, and simultaneous necessity ; reduced to a definite unity ( through apperant conditional existence)

Or, existence would be impossible if conditions of being an ‘ illusion < image - likeness > are met.

What “choice”…we have no choice.
Choice is the expression of free-will.

If we choose then we have a degree of freedom to select.
That’s the will’s power to choose and with every choice participate in the determination of the next set of options it will choose from.

You don’t want to call it free-will, but you describe it as such.
You are stuck in conventional definitions of words…like ‘freedom’ and ‘willing’.

Freedom is a measure of the will’s power, determining what it perceives - an option - and what it can choose from what it perceives - its power to overcome resistance.

Freedom is not absolute.

The ‘pretense’ is the necessary , illusive existential condition, for, those, to whom action comes first before a conscious construction of conscious awareness .

The One God or many is a no starter , for many gods are at the ontologically literal representation of supposing a prior differentiated symbolic equiminity between gods( as signified material effects of natural phenomenon)- in fact in early spirituality, there are no illusive spirits behind their designation, they are what they signify by observation of their action. The illusions to be ripped apart are yet to come,

The time is coming ( has come) when the progressive illusions are turned into delusions, worked out by dreams and other ‘sun-conscious’ acts of the psyche, and yours truly is not about to succumb to that , not merely by being under the spell of the Freud-Young falling out, of which etymology the basis of reasonable argument exceeded to find common ground.

But will stop less the though that Kant’s critiques themselves are products of an overwrought imagination bordering on delusion.

That is true, but being stuck does not pose a limit, where both freedom of will and a necessary curtailment of it can be approached functionally, via the process of situational starting point. If the argument starts with a call to action, without the convenience of considering the outcome, and it is an absolute condition for existential survival, then yes, that will not be a best chosen course as above a precinsidered one.

But a preconsidered choice one where a transcendent objective effect can be induced, then the freedom to choose between the two is sustained through an apparent sufficient time to act.

So that ground underlies and supports the doubly held adherence between those two to become bounded situations, again by choice to freedom to act, or the freedom to choose to think it over.

there are two source of memory - genetic and memetic - body (inherited, innate) and experiences - including cultural training.

these two sources contribute to the selection process.
The consequence determines which selection proved to be sufficient, in relation to the objective.
As such triangulation is part of evaluating - value judging.

This implies that an individual is not bound by his upbringing…like the cunt continuously implies and cannot justify, resorting to her feminine word-games.
But you agree with her, no?
She’s a biatch of your tastes.

I cannot stand between lovers, whatever their methods and goals might be.

No standing needed in a nihilistic world where the only real standing is a requisite ground. Again a choice is made for those who’se narrative is cut from a singularly set mind to a double, and the contention of choice between the singular and the double can and does enigmatic from a preached triple alliance in terms of a non political alliance like that formulated in prior real struggle.

There is no singular anything…every choice produces multiple consequences, expanding or reducing options.
If the individual is protected from the consequences - like you and the cunt - you repeat the same choices, as if they were just as good as any other choice.
The consequences force the individual to correct his value judgments or perish, a stubborn nitwit.

For example, my pretentious twat…if Mary Land had no available and paid access to abortion clinics, no police force to protect her sluttish nightly excursions, she would suffer a quick end or worse…
Her whoring carefree days would end, abruptly.
It is nature, not I.

Morality is the collective imposing restrictions so as to preserve itself…and if not, then the collective dies along with all its members.
Why is abortion so contentious, twat?
Because it will determine the collective’s survival potentials over the long run.
If you protect stupid sluts you cultivate stupid sluts…and eventually no babies are being born to replenish deaths…then the group cannot compete…and is destroyed or absorbed…all because twats refused to see morality as what is is, and pretended their choices were illusory and inevitable…no regrets means nothing to change in your judgment.

Ok.out for a spell and be back soon hold that thought pleas

Heaven assuredly no ulterior motives e like nerd time out to think it overt or. Like that assuredly. later

back from the spelled out toward the singularl

The indiscreet woman should and usually suffers a retributive punishment unlike I am supposed to get, but word does get around and the probability favors those who choose to be discreet and careful, so even if they trick out now and then. yes they are morally culpable but remain safe from discovery and I am not saying mst bonds are such, so a general standard is sustained by the majority who want to stay away from abortions and practice safe sex in morally approved ways.

The singular , timeless unity between them remain undisturbed.

Out for another spell, me no prone to them unfortunately,

Yo, zinnat!

Can you fucking believe this thread now?!!

Pick one:

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< #-o [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<