Chicken or egg? What came first?

Life is learning not passing time. Existence here is about learning life and death not passing time. Energy given and wasted does not give what is needed after. Passing time leaves you utterly ignorant for the next phase.

Each year adds value to life, unless you stand still.
Standing still is just death. Life is about change and learning and growing. More knowledge, more experience, more of everything.
THe paradox is health which inevitably declines. Thus when you are at your greatest you are closest to death.

Not for me it doesn’t. The number of half truths on this forum are astounding.

Please do not make a meaning making response where you tell about the metaphors of “standing still”.

What were you expecting? Full truths?

You’ve many problems as you have admitted.
You need a goal or two, and stop the self pity, then you can can grow. But being fucked up and not at peace with yourself will mean you are standing still; churned up, confused, angry. But there is still time. You are very , very young and might yet learn.

And…he gives the meaning making response, right on schedule.

So I guess the goal of life is to become a hazy liberal Levi who has the blinds on to reality, that is moving forward, alright. Opening your eyes to reality, and realising the world isn’t so peaches and roses, causing you to enjoy life less…that’s standing still.

I am not convinced of this in spite of its zen like focus. As one can pass time by learning and part of that is in realising that your
existence is only finite. Energy would only be wasted if after learning this absolute truth one then chose to deny it for whatever
reason. And I also make a point at my age in life to avoid a fixed world view simply because that might turn out to be false. So I
accept what I know to be objectively true and for everything else I keep an open mind. I have probably relatively little time left
here and I think it would be better spent learning why human beings think the way they do. Rather than listening to the voice in
my head. Though it is not as loud as it used to be. I wish it were silent but since it is a work in progress then I have to be patient

No, my goal in life is to enjoy it before I die and not swallow any shit along the way.

So, hedonist with no goals. Lol.

And how’s that working out for you considering shit is all there is to eat?

Where’s this been hiding? Ichthus where you been breh? ILP misses ya!

Cells.

Hi

More to the point [perhaps] how did chickens themselves come into existence?

And that seems to be all entangled up biologically in the evolution of life itself.

Which then takes us back to how and why biological life itself came to be.

Which then takes some back to God.

And then that explains everything, doesn’t it?

And, then, sure, how comforting that must be.

Theyre actually part of the same 4 dimensional thing.

4 dimensional thing doesnt mean a spaceship. It means a process which repeats itself. See, time is considered the 4th dimension. You are also a 4 dimensional thing, like the chicken-egg combo.

Once upon a time, the chicken-egg protoform was so small one would confuse it for a single form. Its transition chick-egg-chick-egg went so fast it couldnt be perceived.

Of course it didnt resemble a chicken, but probably it did resemble an egg.

So theres your answer, the egg was the form which appeared first. But behind this appearance was the dyadic form of chicken and egg.

An even more difficult question is what came first, the plant or the seed?

Why must one come first?

Evolution says egg.
Creationism says chicken.

I say both at the same time which makes more sense than one or the other.

_
A proto-chicken begot the first chicken, but what begot existence. :-k

Existence is eternal. No beginning. No end.

When I first thought about this question I realized that it is a matter of what we call a “chicken-egg” -

• Chicken-egg = egg laid by a chicken — chicken came first
  • Chicken-egg = egg that bares a chicken — egg came first.

The question is - what caused the chicken to become a chicken instead of whatever it had been - and did that happen within the egg?