The Iron Gods, the Earthy Gods

Jeez, that was dirty, and tedious. Mowk now on ignore, I can proceed in cleanliness.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X43mscYfVTo[/youtube]

Refreshed!

well…
I can live with that. :shrug:

Im a simple human, if someone comes to lay down weak blobs of nihilism repeatedly in a shrine Im building I begin to detest that person. Such a fucking cunt. Now I hope he’ll fuck off; In the end all trolls give up.

Funking internets.

A bit of that fire and ice huh? I got no beef with you… live and let live.

making theater.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, seriously! :wink:

Huginn and Muninn, his ravens. Odin was once asked which of the two he would sooner sacrifice, and after long thought, he decided that to be without Muninn would be even worse than to be without Huginn.
Mostly, Huginn is known as Mind, and Muninn as Memory. The latter meaning is however somewhat indefinite, and speculation exists.

I think Memory is essentially correct, in the very deepest of its meanings. The Soul. My feeling is that Muninn is the Soul.
So Odin is asked: which would you rather lose, your mind or your soul?

This is why the world works like this:

And not like clockwork.

If God doesn’t play dice, that basically means he loses. Gets excluded from the corner, entirely.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqL5RSuANc[/youtube]

Hearth Cult - Domestic Fire

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkCLFe9zXrY[/youtube]

HAIL ODIN

In the midst of this clash and din the heavens are rent in twain,
and the sons of Muspell come riding through the opening.
Surtr rides first, and before him and after him flames burning fire.
He has a very good sword, which shines brighter than the sun.
As they ride over Bifrost it breaks to pieces, as has before been stated.
The sons of Muspel direct their course to the plain which is called Vigrid…
The sons of Muspel have there effulgent bands alone by themselves.

The Prose Edda, Gylfaginning

Old Norse:

Sutr ferr sunnan
með sviga lævi:
skinn af sverði
sól valtiva.

English:

Surtr moves from the south
with the scathe of branches:
there shines from his sword
the sun of Gods of the Slain.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSDIbjjGDJ8[/youtube]

Metal Gaia:
Na Moey Zemle” A Folk Metal Journey Across Pagan Lands

Arkona’s Na Moey Zemle translates into “My Land”

In this song, a man leaves his home in Russia in search of happiness. He travels through Sweden, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, and the Netherlands in that order. Yet in his journey he learns that true happiness is back at home where he belongs.

A surprising number of guest vocalists have contributed to this Arkona ballad. We have the vocalists from Heidevolk, Menhir, Månegarm, Obtest, and Skyforger participating in this song.

[list][b]* Nerthus: Germanic Earth-goddess

• Svitjod: An Old Norse name for Sweden or its people
  • Sunna: Germanic Sun-goddess
  • Veles: a major Slavic god
  • The One-Eyed: Odin, the chief Norse god
  • Žemyna: Lithuanian earth-goddess
  • Velinas: Lithuanian creator-god, represented as a blacksmith
  • Ąžuoliniai mounds: earth mounds in the village of Ąžuoliniai
  • Thuringia: a German state, renowned for its natural beauty.[/b]
    [/list:u]

Lord Odin
Allfather
All-warrer
streak the sky with blood
Give a pink sunrise

Ha! Lord I know words fail
and so fail I will!
Bridge to Asgard, ASGARD!

Asgard.

Words fail.

Odin, birds here revere you
or are they you?
Are you in all trees, not merely their sap but also the birds in their crowns?

Are you not in the beasts as you are in the Noblemen

Odin, blessing of blessings,
eternally my axe laughs

Lightning,
good rain, good excellent rain
Wolf, raw prey-meat, eye contact, prey and predator
secret joy, short joy

Let us take Rome again.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxnpMlxDG_o[/youtube]

Before societies got more warlike, the cults of the moon calendars ruled agricultural Europe from the Mediterranean to the Iberic North, to the northern lands for a hundred centuries; much of that did not survive the age of Aries, the contest of arms which led to the dominion of the city states and their ironclad logics of common living which we call politics, after the polis; Plato as the culmination of the city as an ethics, Rome as the actual fact of it. The supreme discipline in which the city had its foundation then allowed for dispersion of the human spirit; speculation - and becoming etheric; mysticism and the age of Pisces reached into the void of power, somehow resulting in the retrieval of discipline on a higher arc as science, the ultimate detachment; - now in the outset of the age of Aquarius the we suddenly look back as far as the end of the age of Leo; the origins of the Moon cults.

I dont know if someone said it, Id like this to be a quote and not my own statement, ill put it in quotation marks anyway: “power is duty”.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wWgTPxSpOQ[/youtube]

Odin gave us the Runes, the Runes gave us Odin

Odin is the most ancient of the Indo European gods; at least, the Odinic religion is the more ancient one, it preceded the Vedic religion, containing the same sort of elements, but in a rawer, more primal form. And it offers the runes, which no other religion does.

In terms of cosmology, the Odinic has more in common with the Taoist;
everything emerges from a Void;
in the Norse, this is Ginnungagap, in Tao, Wu Chi
from which then, a duality arises,
in Norse, Ice and Fire (Niflheim and Muspelheim)
and in Tao, Yin and Yang (Earth and Heaven)
and from this duality, the world is born -
it is correct that our physical world is born of ice and fire
hydrogen clouds, near 0 degrees Kelvin, slowly contract through their gravity, until their density pushes past a certain point and a nuclear chain reaction ignites, birthing a star. Stars which then birth all else.

This kind of cosmology is superior to any creationism, any ideas that the world was created by an entity;
who after all created this entity? It is pushing back the problem, and it is not elegant, and it is tyrannical;
we have no ‘boss’; there is no All-God.

Odin, though he is sometimes called Allfather and in some versions of myth creates the world with his brothers Villi and Ve out of the body of Ymir, is not essentially a creator-god; he is rather the one who is in the world more than anyone else. He who suffers the world gladly for its treasures, of which knowledge is among the first;

He who sacrificed himself to himself, of whom Nietzsche says; did you know this already, that spirit is life that cuts into life - by its suffering doth it increase its knowledge! Nietzsche speaks here of Othinn. Odin is the spirit of our people, Europeans.

Then Odin mates with the Earth, and she begets of him Thor.

Thor, most popular deity in the North, the bringer of the fertile-making rains, the shaker of the sky, the example to young men and hero of women, the lofty warrior, the great heart.

The dude who brought me into the internet philosophy realm (to fight him over Nietzsche), Bill Boethius, recently was given an insight on the order of the Elder Futhark. Read here.

billboethius.blogspot.com/2021/1 … thark.html

Quite an astonishing transformation, as simple as it is. I recorded some Galdr of the new arrangement, sent it to the man, he appreciated it. Figured I might post it here.

soundcloud.com/taurusvision/fut … l-boethius
boustrophedon runes - Copy.PNG
Elder Ft.PNG

Design by my mom (gave it to me as a birthday present a couple of years ago), Ive been drawing this every (good) morning ever since. Recommended as a morning meditation.

Try this at home. Draw a circle from the wrist, then place the runes, then the Ansuzes, then stare at it and go berserk before morning coffee.