For the love of God!

Js. I hope you see your wildflowers.

_
What a load of assumptative judgemental twaddle… as per

…is why I ignore, the bore.

I’m not boring you, MagsJ. I’m just standing here minding my own business, admiring your wildflowers.

_
How do you make holy water?

… you boil the hell out if it.

New to you. You break it, you buy it (caveat emptor: no refunds). No window shopping; door is always open. Leave 99, get 1 free. Today only.

:laughing:

MagsJ

MagsJ, you need to walk through the weeds and trust that you will find the grass. Keep looking.
It will be there!!! The Leap of faith is well worth it.

Do you remember Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

At the third challenge, Indiana faces a giant chasm. There’s no way he could ever come close to jumping across, and he eventually realizes that it’s a leap of faith. Indiana takes a giant step off the edge and Boom! There’s an invisible bridge. He slowly walks across, and before he moves on, he throws some sand across the bridge so he can find his way back more easily.

shmoop.com/study-guides/mov … y/scene-14

Thanks Arc, but I was talking literally not metaphorically… my neighbours’ weeds have suffocated all my grass away, so now I’ve got all weeds and no grass.

What to do, what to do! re-seed or pave over the lot…

MagsJ

LOL. I guess that I am in metaphor mode here. I have no idea why I saw it the way I did.

The question which arose within my mind though, MagsJ, just for the heck of it is – which way would you prefer it if it was/had been up to you? What I thought or what is really going on with your grass?

Beautiful cool green grass always pawns a cement pavement. Nature always speaks!

MagsJ

LOL. I guess that I am in metaphor mode here. I have no idea why I saw it the way I did.

The question which arose within my mind though, MagsJ, just for the heck of it is – which way would you prefer it if it was/had been up to you? What I thought or what is really going on with your grass?

Beautiful cool green grass always pawns a cement pavement. Nature always speaks!

…I’m currently accruing plants to repopulate the garden with, after the loss of some of last year’s more tender perennials… the matter of the grass to be resolved, after that.

I guess that resolution choice speaks volumes, of my thought-processes, on the matter of conflict-resolution. :laughing:

The weekend will be cool and cloudy… I’ll plant them then, then see how best to complete the garden floor. A fine-bark floor, with flora planted in it, here and there. :-s

Just came across this… the first is under £60, the 2nd under 40, for the 2x3msq lawn area.

Option B… sedum, thyme, or moss.

_
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again… just because you can set up a Christian church, doesn’t mean that it is a Christian church.Now that’s how you infiltrate a Parliament.

Fake Christian sects, taking up real Christian-reserved parliamentary seats… ne-va! :icon-rolleyes:

_
God loves Catholics… but only if they never become a Freemason… something, I did not know.

God loves. Full stop.

[s]

[/s]

_
My gods, are my ancestors —> ancestral worship… the only kind of worship, there really is.

Do you worship your mom and dad? What is it about your ancestors that makes them worthy of worship? Do you expect your kids and their kids and their kids and their kids and their kids and their kids to worship you? What makes you worthy of worship?

_
Idiocy^ personified… and there you have it ladies and gentlemen, in that many do not respect their own ancestors, but others’ ancestors, lel!

When grown people, have to ask such questions at their grown age, then you know that the world is truly lost.

Respect is not the same as worship.