Dr. Bale: Islamism is an Imperative Part of Islam

Here is a talk by Dr. Jeffrey Bale [an expert on Islamic terrorism], where he stated, it is stupid to insist the terrorism from Islamism has nothing to do with the ideology of Islam itself.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jq_8SBlaF8[/youtube]

In this talk, Dr. Bale mentioned the terrorist’s reference to the ideology of Islam as represented by certain verses from the Quran, Ahadith, Sira but provided no examples nor details.
He stated Al Bagdadi of IS in his opening declaration quoted 30-40 verses from the Quran.

However where I differ with Dr. Bale is his insistence Islamism is only one extreme [a far right] interpretation of Islam. [24:00]
I have argued, Islamism is the default and closer interpretation of Allah’s ideology of Islam which can be easily verified to the Quran [Ahadith and Sira] as demonstrated, e.g. the 3400++ of contemptuous verses against the non-believers.

What is critical here is Dr. Bale recognized the truth, that at least Islamism is an integral part of Islam which he claimed is adopted by those on the “far-right of Islam”.
I have also argued the far-right [the evil prone] of Islam comprised [conservatively] 20% or a pool of 320 million evil prone Muslims.

@25:00 Dr. Bale insisted the ideology of Islamic terrorists cannot be condemned as unislamic else the principles of takfir applies, i.e. it is sin for Muslims to call another Muslim [who had declared the Shahada], an apostate without valid divine basis.

In any case, as I had argued, no human can judge whether a Muslim’s act is right or wrong, except Allah can judge on Judgment Day. Thus there in no divine recourse for the majority to counter the evil and violent acts of Islamist terrorists.
This culminates in a malignant STALEMATE Dilemma where the Islamist terrorist and evil doers can commit their good ethical Islamic based acts [evil and violent to the nons] as a religious duty to please Allah forever to ensure a passage to paradise with eternal life.

That the ideology of Islam enable an resolvable STALEMATE Dilemma that contribute to perennial evil and violent acts means the ideology of Islam itself is a threat to humanity, especially when WMDs are easily available.

The solution is thus to wean off the ideology of Islam since no humans on earth can resolve the STALEMATE Dilemma.

Articles by Dr. Jeffrey Bale
Does the Islamic State Really Have ‘Nothing to Do with Islam’?
investigativeproject.org/46 … eally-have

Why the Muslim Apologists are Wrong regarding Islamic Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam
terrorismanalysts.com/pt/ind … w/290/html

Do you agree?
Views?