Into The Mind of Satan (Part 3): "SURPRISE...YOU"RE DEAD!"

[b]INTO THE MIND OF SATAN: BEHIND THE PSYCHOPATH, A PHILOSOPHER

-PART THREE-

MIND OF SUFFERING JESUS AND THE ETERNAL LOOP OF HORROR[/b]

“Your God is in Hell.”

-Statement made to the Author
by a passing homeless person

Reversal of fortune arises with Psyche’s unexpected formation of a human incarnation of the Judeo-Christian God calling himself the Son of God, and Psyche’s formation of his arrest, conviction, scourging, and crucifixion. Upon the Crucifixion it seems, muses Satan, the Blood has settled upon an eternal state of consciousness, an everlasting World consisting only of the eternal suffering of Jesus Christ, in an eternal mental hell lying within the outer experience of crucifixion in which his mind is forever affixed upon the cross of eternal Nightmare. The Blood has blindly and unknowingly crafted the vengeance of Lucifer, transforming him from Emperor of Europe into Emperor of Eternal Suffering.

To his estimation, the Blood has ceased production of the World consisting of previous life in Heaven, rebellion, fall to Earth, fall of Man, and the mundane, infrequently entertaining violence of non-God humans prior to the birth, life, and crucifixion of Christ.

A limited segment of the Blood forms a quasi-Pantheopsychism in which Christ is transmuted from human dying upon a cross within the percepts of Satan and observing human witnesses of the crucifixion into an overarching psychic container which Satan enters and never leaves, pre-crucifixion reality altered into Mind of Suffering Jesus: a monolithic, external mind floating on the Blood that forever suffers continuous anxiety, doubt, philosophical and psychological defeat, outrageous emotional anguish, followed by horrific temporary death (resulting in blasphemous resurrection to the next “round” of suffering).

Within the Mind resides joyous Satan: horrid companion; brutal victor; arrogant Tormentor.

Surprise….YOU”RE DEAD!!!

HA HA! Open your eyes!

See the world as it used to be when you used to be in it
When you were alive and when you were in love
And when I…took it from you!

It’s not over yet…

You don’t remember?
I won’t let you forget,
The hatred I bestowed
Upon your neck with a fatal blow.
With my teeth and my tongue,
I’ve drank and swallowed, but it’s just begun!

Now you are mine…

I’ll keep killing you til the end of time!

Surprise…YOU’RE DEAD!
Guess what?
It never ends…

The pain
the torment and torture
profanity
Nausea
suffering
perversion
calamity

You can’t get away!

Surprise…YOU’RE DEAD!

Guess whattttt?

It never….EVERRRR……ends!

-Faith No More, Surprise! You’re Dead! (Song)

When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth
no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of
darkness.

-Luke 22:53

Note the parallel between Pantheopsychism in favor of the Judeo-Christian God and the Satanic quasi-Pantheopsychism of Mind of Suffering Jesus: in the metaphysics of Satan true Pantheopsychism does not exist as Psyche produces a faux Pantheopsychism in which the infinite Blood constructs a monolithic consciousness (Christ’s suffering mind) and Satan’s experience of leaving the former “Matrix” of rebellion, ousting from Heaven, etc. behind to enter the larger mind. In the larger dimension of Suffering Jesus Satan loses pre-crucifixion form, his mind now inhabiting a nigh-infinite number of “costumes” that are the appearance of other beings, primarily human, that unapologetically violate Christ.

Satan and Christ reside within Mind of Suffering Jesus as eternal roommates in a psychic netherworld that is an external mind of Christ floating on the sea of Psyche non-lucidly dreaming of intermittently suffering on the cross and suffering the gauntlet of psychological and “physical” pain in the Satanic variant of the Hell of Crucifixion. Christ experiences not His indigenous mind inhabiting the “bodies” of a nigh-infinite number of beings in the way of Satan, but an amnesia as His consciousness “morphs into” or assumes the form of the mentalities and identities of a nigh-infinite number of “other people”: the arbitrarily existing dream-characters in the (seemingly?) eternal, violent exchange between Christ and his omnipresent, ubiquitous tormentor. Satan has self-awareness in which he pretends to be a particular human while Christ lacks self-awareness and believes himself to be this or that human prior to its cyclic murder by Satan.

However, there exists infrequent, intermittent awakenings or “breaking of character” of Christ from his role as other human beings, evinced in Christ’s “waking” complaints against his experiences in the Hell of Crucifixion in the Psalms of David:

I am overwhelmed with trouble
and my life draws near to death.

4 I am counted among those who go down to the pit;
I am like one without strength.

5 I am set apart with the dead,
like the slain who lie in the grave,
whom you remember no more,
who are cut off from your care.

6 You have put me in the lowest pit,
in the darkest depths.
7 Your wrath lies heavily on me;
you have overwhelmed me with all your waves.

8 You have taken from me my closest friends
and have made me repulsive to them.
I am confined and cannot escape;
9 my eyes are dim with grief.

But I cry to you for help, LORD;
in the morning my prayer comes before you.
14 Why, LORD, do you reject me
and hide your face from me?

15 From my youth I have suffered and been close to death;
I have borne your terrors and am in despair.

16 Your wrath has swept over me;
your terrors have destroyed me.
17 All day long they surround me like a flood;
they have completely engulfed me.

18 You have taken from me my friends and neighbors—
the darkness is my closest friend.

-Psalm 88:3-9;13-18

The mind of Satan, externally formed in the Pantheopsychic infinity of the Crucified Man (if Satan’s Metaphysics of Psyche is false), sustains a perception of reality that nevertheless involves Pantheopsychism in a form that Satan invented and tolerates (the psychic island of a large-but-not-infinite mind of Christ that floats in the sea of Psyche) that nevertheless carries—even within the “wonderland” Satan believes Psyche has granted—the most significant phenomenon of Christianity: the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Does existence, as it truly exists, exist in such a way that the sacrifice of Jesus Christ is a cosmic constant? Something that must exist in some form given the absurd, happenstance nature of the Existence in which we take part? One must accept the universe into which one is born: out of every shape Existence could or might have taken, is a Judeo-Christian reality the only one that turns up time and time again in the entelechal cards? In the entelechy of the human mind?

Satan believes (again, key word) there is no salvation or transformation of the human-dream characters in Christ’s suffering mind into external, sub-conscious or sub-dimensional beings that are eventually cured of the content of the mind of the Crucified Man, making them capable of existing outside the jurisdiction and will of Satan. In Luciferian Metaphysics there is no Resurrection of Jesus Christ in the transcendent sense, in which the infinite mind of crucified Christ “morphs” into an infinite mind of God bereft of the content of the “Matrix” of the Crucifixion, which in normative Pantheopsychism and Pantheopsychic Christianity would negate the existence of Satan.

Objective reality notwithstanding, as far as Satan knows or believes Psyche has graced him with the paradise of

Lucifernia

—a psychic region in the mind of Satan (in Panpsychism and Pantheopsychism regions or realms exist within in the mind) that is a never-ending “nirvana” containing only the psychological and ‘physical’ torment and murder of Jesus Christ, repetitively and “eternally” enjoyed as Christ submits to a detestable existence that repeatedly culminates in heart-wrenching murder, followed by sudden resurrection into a new human identity that attempts to eke out a life before it too is inevitably hunted down and forced into outrageous emotional anguish and unbelievably outlandish murder.

Lucifernia is Satanic “7th Heaven”. The final reward of blind and unknowing Psyche, that has locked Satan and Christ into a cosmic vault from which there is no return, in which they are cellmates with one enjoying psychic heaven and the other groveling in psychic hell. Like the villain Mongul at the conclusion of Alan Moore’s seminal Superman tale For The Man Who Has Everything (which can be viewed in the URL below), “He (Satan) is content”.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-vs-Mongul/TPB?id=95389#100

If the metaphysics of Satan is invisibly supported by the external world (such that the external world is indeed the “Blood” of infinite sea of Psyche), Lucifernia is an actual reality and every other form of possible world does not exist. If Pantheopsychism and Pantheopsychic Christianity is true, Lucifernia is a fabricated reality, a “Matrix” blind to the actual nature of the external world in the manner of the fabricated reality that satisfies Mongul at the conclusion of the Superman comic above.

Lucifernia is the Satanic analog of Pantheopsychic Christianity’s Hell of Crucifixion, Christ in the latter being the only conscious being in a zombie world in which Satan is a philosopher’s zombie. In Lucifernia, Satan is conscious alongside Christ, with Satan and Christ assuming a nigh-limitless number of human identities that perform the dual roles of predator and prey in a psychopathic paradise of the constant and inevitable success of evil. While in the Hell of Crucifixion Christ is the only conscious being, Lucifernia is fortunate that Psyche did not unknowingly reverse things to yield a conscious Satan accompanied by Zombie Christ: a conscious Christ is necessary to appreciate suffering as evil requires consciousness for awareness and appreciation of its existence.

“Ain’t much of a Centennial if’n he ain’t awake.”

-Murderer standing over peacefully sleeping victim
in Herschel Gordon Lewis’ 1964 gore-fest, 2000 Maniacs (film)

Residence in Lucifernia may have occurred for centuries, perhaps eons, prior to a shift in the God-substance (or in Luciferian Metaphysics, non-God Psyche) resulting in an unexpected, unpleasant evolution of the consciousness of Satan.

END PART THREE

youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Regards
DL

Know that the power of the the vampiric masochism defeats IT , binds him into submission.

There is an an awful unity between good and evil that no god or Satan can unfold.

The kernel , the seed of creation which comes prior to them.

It is so profound that both are bound eternally by them.

Know that the power of the the vampiric masochism defeats IT , binds him into submission.

There is an an awful unity between good and evil that no god or Satan can unfold.

‘Satan’ and hell huh?

If you don’t send someone to a hell that teaches them to get out of hell as soon as possible, then you are sent to hell. Satan is not an exception to this law.

As for “your god being in hell” you think a hypothetical god doesn’t give a shit?!?! Your hypothetical god cares about everyone, hell for god is “keeping it real”

Satan did not defeat god, god chose hell to be with us.

Know you’re fucking narratives before you speak! By the way, I’m an atheist … but I hate stupid people.

Ecmandu:

Sorry about the late reply. Lots of overtime at work.

I used to think that any state of the external world one believes in, such as “hell” and whether or not God punishes with it or doesn’t care who he consigns to it or what not, if one believes in it is an “all or nothing” proposition, before I came to the impasse of philosophical honesty:

It turns out that all we can really know for certain is the percept: the percept defined in Wikipedia’s definition of “Perception” as that which one perceives or experiences “now” or in the past with the five senses, emotion and thought notwithstanding.

Everything other than the percept is, from our perspective and practice, just an act of imagination or make-believe one either accepts as pure imagination, suspects may be the possible nature of the external world, or one believes is the actual state of the external world.

This applies to the world-building of atheism, to Satanism in all its various and sundry forms, to Paganism…

…to Christianity…

…to Pantheopsychic Christianity.

Pantheopsychic Christianity offers if not the perfect, the most workable theodicy in existence. Aside from that these articles on “the mind of Satan” are themselves an imaginary narrative of Satan’s metaphysical philosophy and evolving thought process that he hypothetically believes is a consequence of the metaphysics that causes him to hypothetically settle upon an equality between himself and God, an equality that is slowly falsified by the external reality of Pantheopsychic Christianity.

If, of course, PC exists.

Thus it is futile to argue that “this” isn’t so because 'that" obtains as we’re all imagining states of persons and things in the external world that may or may not exist outside the Percept.

As always, the truth of these things is a matter of coincidental reality that rewards imagination and faith.

So in a sense, no one knows what they’re talking about, were just imagining what might very well be, for all anyone knows.