What is Swedenborg's nature?

William Blake goes on about him a lot comparing him to Milton in all kinds of ways… for some reason Faust drove me to Boston at one point and I found myself in a antiquarian book shop at the grassy square in the centre and had a book from Swedenborg in my hand and read in it and put it away.

I bought some other books.

Now I read this, by Swedenborg;

And I refuse to allow my mind to bend to the ways of this demiurgic mystic.

PS maybe this ought not to be in the Religion section, unless there is a subsection “Theurgy”?

Ive come across some writers who seem to physically destroy some of my brain matter by warping. Swedenborg is one of these. Very impressive but Im not sure what’ll happen if I perform the task of understanding his inferences.
Like with certain religions, even to consider the premises seriously is already a step away from coherence with the will.
Language can be very dangerous. I can see with Swedenborg how perhaps it was that first humans spoke, how their brain was warped with the first coherent understandings of word sequences in the layers of grammar, how the concepts themselves are born from the grammar.
A new born babe in the woods approached by the wolves, which then finds a way to devour these wolves.
To go at the root of this power, is perhaps to dig too deep, even if one is a miner.

Lol.
I was just thinking likewise coincidentally was going to write about the 'urge" to gain wisdom with certain religious under/overtones , as the demiurge,

Honestly not coming close to its implications by a long shot, giving wrong impressions of if I were to try, to…

Nevertheless was going to augment the apology, by showing some dribble about unintended consequences or such, by reducing kind of factual assumptions as irreducible , certainly by the original consequential major premise. Augustine’s confessions comes to mind in a major arcanic key.

And end up with a totally unexpected ,and unfounded depth.

Irrellaus thinks I am reading into the depth, and certainly it does look back but with beguiling eyes that hurt, and try to seek some atonement and consolation.

That is, if that inference has some parallel that entails some fixed point at the end of the rainbow of colors , reaffirming that the parallel is imperfectly aligned.

Perhaps due to situational parrallax.

Mea Culpa!

Since it is not reducible, the unintended consequences cannot be seen inversely, and the benefit of doubt should be vastly remarked.
Such musings are alike to confessions, almost religiously asymptomatic, albeit with a diminished and unremarkable portfolio , that deliberately and without malice creates it’s own shadowy and unremarkable existence, so it can protect into the very unremarkable optical illusion of a hermit crab.

Not to mimic some creature which digs its head into sand, but because of the fear, it will hurt the least among us, even those who disdain the idea of loving his own enemies.