Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life?

Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life?

It seems that the older I get, the less enjoyable and desirable the thought of living eternally becomes, even though I am quite pleased with how my life has evolved and how I will end this life.

Be it with a body here on earth, or as a spirit in some heaven, I cannot imagine anyone living eternally and enjoying it.

It would be like living watching the same T V program running over and over and over, since there is nothing new under the sun. All would be seen as allegories and or analogous of other situations.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Life thrives in the opposite of decadence.
Yet everything is in decay.
An effort against decadence and death.

It wasn’t Yahweh who created man, rather Elohim. Which means “the Gods”.
The idea that there is One God is an interpretation which was enforced by certain sects for political aims, but it is not the actual creation myth. Plural.

YHWH does exist, it is the “Tetragrammaton” : Father (Wisdom), Mother (Understanding), Son (Beauty) and Daughter (The Kingdom).

Life thrives wherever it can find a niche, whether that niche allow decadence or not.

There are many in poverty.

Without death and decay there would be no new life.

Regards
DL

As a Gnostic Christian, I hold no supernatural beliefs.

To say that man is created by anything other than nature, — has yet to be proven. If you wish to think a god is involved in creation, explain why he creates so mat babies with so many medical conditions that are often fatal.

Regards
DL