Proof of Reincarnation

No!

Records of children reciting a past life, which when researched, was all details of a real, recent life experience.

well, no. no one has demonstrated that in rlation to many many cases

Here’s an account of it:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog … past-lives

Now, here’s the thing…

While I don’t believe in reincarnation myself “here and now”, I want to. Why? Because I want to believe anything other than what I do: that my own death may well be right around the corner and that it involves tumbling over into the abyss that is nothingness. Oblivion. “I” obliterated for all time to come.

So, to what extent have cases like this been examined by scientists, by skeptics?

Unfortunately, James Randi and his million dollar challenge – en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Milli … _Challenge – was terminated in 2015.

Then there’s this: archive.randi.org/site/index.php … ation.html

Anyway, if there is any actual hard scientific evidence to support the existence of reincarnation [Buddhist or otherwise] provide the links.

Indeed, any substantiated evidence for the reality of life after death is welcomed by me.

Brian Weiss, 'Many Masters and Many Lives is an interesting one

Edgar Casey, 'Reincarnation and Karma ’ is a classic on the subject

Sri Aurobindo, 'Karma and Rebirth, would be intriguing if I would have time.

Such evidences are not going to fall from the sky. Intersted people/researchers have to look for those.

Again, just as James randi announced a reward for the proof of such phenomenon, I would like to see similar announcement for the publically demonstrable proof of big bang from someone. I do not have that kind of money otherwise i would have done that.

Give the proof of the big bang in my backyard. Bullshit.

Thirdly, I am more than sure that a scientifically and publically demonstrabe the evidence of the theory that there is something more in humans( like soul/ consciousness) what science thinks is quite possible but that demonstration cannot be done on the stage. It rather needs a well eqipped scientific lab and scientists.

During last some years, after when I realised that all that can also be proved scientifically, I got in touch with many well established metaphysical institutions around the world and offered myself as a test subject but no one is interested. They are interested only in abserd things like remote viewing or spoon bending, which no one can do.

With love,
Sanjay

The idea of forcing a soul into a reincarnation greatly disturbs me.
It is a lot like dieing because you loose your memories.
Forced to relive things again and again.

I had an encouraging dream about advanced souls and technology, recently.
I still have some hope in my existence.

Dan,

We are not forced, plainly, what we see and experience here and now cant end, as it never really begins.

The vedic idea is , that learning to widen our seen and unseen perimeters, in and out of the ego’s definition of who we are, makes sense, than the opposite.

Memories of who we think we are fade, but some of us try to hold on to it even in the overwhelming hope of our present existence.

Can You elaborate on Your dream a bit?

I barely remember any of it.
I remember a human shaped being that called itself a synthoid,
because it was made of synthetic components.
He was happy, wise, and peaceful.
He was existing in the other side,
like an afterlife type being.

I remember being basically lucid during the dream.
I wanted to learn as much as i could in my short time there.

Precisely.
Not to mention, knowledge of the suffering endured and the deaths undergone in previous lives would crush a personality.

That amounts to the same as what I said.
“Outcome neutrality” and honour.
Much is to do of Arjuna’s name. His name is given more importance by Krishna than his current life.

Who is denying this?

I know from logical thinking that the Big Bang can not be the origin of being.
The venerable James S Saint once offered that the event we refer to as the BB is actually two or more colliding black holes.
It is certain that whatever it was, it isn’t the beginning of time. There can not be a beginning of time.
What is can not not be, what is not can not be.

Im not interested in proof, as analytic proof of soul is impossible. Analytic proof of being is impossible, proof of being is always synthetic.
Analytic arguments are ultimately derived from the synthesis of Being and a being.
I was more interested in your personal notion of what survives, of what is a soul.

It is indeed not a very forgiving concept, not easy to come to terms with, for me either. I believe in it though. In part because of the reason I cited in the OP, in part because of reasons which are personal, experiential.

Well no because your karma is stored and your new natal chart is generated based on that karma. You will bear qualities you have cultivated in past lives.

Is your hope in your own existence based on the future of our species? But we must recognize the value of life as we live it, perform our actions knowing they are all there is for us.

Knowing that the universe is now understood to consist of 10 dimensions, whatever vastness we are able to imagine time-spatially, is not even akin to a single dot in an endless 3d space compared to the scope of the entire thing.
The limits placed in our mind on infinity are just limits set to our own mind so that it can function, like say, a bucket is designed not to carry the whole sea, but too carry portions from the sea away from the sea to do certain things on land and then gradually flow back to the sea.

Our mind is the bucket.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prmqneXYZc[/youtube]

Given the scientific angle talked about above, the cosmos may mirror the quantum world, and such, finity and infinity may also resemble .

Where there is a possibility for thae two appearently contradictory process-concepts to act differently at diffsremt time-spaces.

Parallel lives, yes, and when you connect it to the ancestral webs, you get a whole kaleidoscopic scene.

It is sensible to remember that from a 10D perspective all these lives are happening at once.
That must fit.
So in the end, each act you perform here with full intent consciousness, the state of yoga (and of Nietzsche’s ER) may affect your past lives.

This pandimensional willbody is Ymir, the primordial body of which the earth was made.
Ymirs death means: the loss of communication between the watchtowers, the outposts of time.
The Fall, I suppose, the destruction of Babel. The departure from the comprehensive dimension into the partial worlds, to what end?
Or simply Murphy’s law.

When Babel crumbled, sight was lost of the fact that it was not the only tower.
Babels height allowed man to see the towers in the other quadrants of the wind, Babels fall was loss of knowledge of all towers besides ones (crumbled) own.

Lol, my mother would say that to me, all the time…

Perhaps…

One of the stress-bucket analogy items… could contain a lot of That and less of Other items… Gives a whole new meaning to the term ‘bucket list’.

In that case, I must say that she is a very wise person. And, you must listen to her always.

With love,
Sanjay

She is, and I do… she’s quite the bossy Leo though… astrologically-speaking, that is.

If we all did our best, instead of trying to out-compete and out-perform each other, the world would be a different place, than it is now… those that know this, can see that.

I just finished a book, many years in the making, about souls and how they key in to aetheric life forms.

A mechanism for calculating degree of new flesh of reincarnation, based on the fruits of one’s previous life, is suggested. It’s mainly about whether you were an energy source or an energy sink in your previous life.

An energy sink is reincarnated as a lower life form and an energy source as a higher life form.

If you are interested in these somewhat metaphysical, somewhat parascientific views, you can understand energy parasitism by reading the excerpts from my book. I’ll link it here:

kanafinwe.blogspot.com/2020/09/ … -your.html

A bit on energy parasitism itself, here:
kanafinwe.blogspot.com/2020/09/ … -your.html

The dispersed, atomized self , ironically, will have minimum trouble in ‘afterlife’ to reattach to some. self recognition , whereas the least dispersed most static soul will repeat it’s self over and over.

The irony is in the contraindication between the most difficult realization of this in this life, and the simplest transition to the consciousness of the next.