Was the condemnation of man justified?

Was the condemnation of man justified?

If not justified, Jesus was not required to ask us to do evil by accepting human sacrifice.

I do not recall any of my many sins ever being bad enough to earn condemnation.

Every sin I, and likely you, ever made, has been forgiven.

For god to condemn me, and most of you, would be unjust.

I am innocent. Are you?

Regards
DL

God put a soul in your body which also functions as your conscience, if you believe you are innocent, your conscience is clear then Heaven awaits. God doesn’t judge you after you die exactly, the soul, the conscience that you have lived your life with judges you, so God gave you the tools per se to judge yourself.

IOW, after your death, your soul will either free itself or condemn itself. If man takes responsibility for his choices and his actions, then whatever man’s final decision about the life he lived is is justified by his choices, his actions, his very own condemnation, so God is not to blame for what happens in your afterlife, you are.

The real question is whether human souls will ever feel worthy of perfection? If you are your own worst enemy, you will fall from the possibility of grace which is perfection. Can you honestly make peace with your flaws whatever they may be and forgive yourself for being less than perfect?

Absolutely, without losing the view that we are already perfect, or the best we can possibly be given our history.

This is science, not religious fantasy.

Regards
DL

It’s free will cooperating with other free wills to survive Mother Nature but taking responsibility for how our will is wielded.

Fortune favors the Bold, Mother (Nature) hates a coward.

Mother nature always supports the fittest of us. The fittest sets our standards of best.

We cooperate when profitable and compete when there is more profit.

We all choose when to do either.

Regards
DL

I agree.

They are not the fittest, even as nature did her best with what she had, to bring the person to his or her best possible end.

Regards
DL