I am that

I’m going to navigate you through the treacherous waters of ultimate religious truth.

I don’t find it appropriate to violate anyone’s privacy by becoming a superpositioned spirit with them. By superpositioned, I mean, becoming one flesh with them.

I have promises I have to keep with myself. The ‘honor’ of seeing people naked and having sex with them always shatters other peoples hearts who don’t.

Shattering a heart is the most serious spiritual crime.

Am I supposed to be omnipresent in all this? Are you? It’s disgusting.

People who don’t understand spirit much only look at the outside, people and spirits outside… these are the children and neophytes of the spirit world. When you start to become an adult in the spirit world, you begin to realize that you’re putting spirits through EVERYTHING that you do, your friends, your loved ones.

You don’t have to do everything to be great, in fact, it makes you not great.

Now, we all decided to have witnesses, witnesses are always helpful… when spirits judge, they look inside and out, every minutaea … judgement is by definition… fully invasive. Most spirits would never survive court without witnesses.

This is the beauty of psychology and philosophy… of logic and reason… you don’t need an invasive spirit to redeem or understand you.

I don’t have sex. Very simple. As an omnipresent being, I need to live in every spirit so that I’m violating my promise to myself. People like having my spirit in them. People love witnesses. How is this navigated?

Very simple. Resist the temptation of being everyone at all times. You’ll certainly be lauded as a hero if you defend a spirit internally, in fact, they’ll be so grateful to you, that they’ll do anything for you.

This is not acceptable.

To truly be great, as a person and spirit, you have to have the courage to stand alone, to have no defenders in the sense of superposition.

I intend to give you even deeper spiritual teachings if you continue.

Ultimately, spiritual protection is about raising the hopes of other spirits… they take the same hit you do, this is your true family. don’t fuck this one up. Don’t waste it.

That would be interesting.
What else can you teach me?

Since you didn’t ask a specific question, I’ll just ramble on for you…

In a reality of winners and losers, we all lose.

The ultimate goal of life is win/win/win…

Now… in this type of reality, that’s impossible.

There are two reactions to this impossibility:

1.) it doesn’t matter so why the fuck do I even bother to have morals at all

2.) I’m bored by negative zero sum realities and I’m going to change existence itself with a new plan, all the while, being as moral as I can possibly be.

The caveat of the last one is that you are making a smart decision being moral to stay out of WORSE hells.

We’re already in hell. The smart people stay out of the worst ones. People who aren’t smart don’t know that this is hell forever. They don’t have that drive to add a patch to existence (like a patch in software)

When people are with you in spirit, you are truly blessed. They are love itself. From there, it’s your job to give them the best time you can. This involves making others happy with your life and from your life.

Once people understand the problem and they latch on to a spirit like me, they never turn back,

Live your life as if you’re the only spirit that’s ever existed that’s worth witnessing.

One person can change the world. But it requires the feedback of everyone.

There are good minds on this planet, but, spirit is like science, other people add credibility to things when they look at theories and proofs … all of us have blind spots to that regard. This is where others always matter.

It reminds me of this song…

youtu.be/fOZ-MySzAac

It also reminds me of this song…

youtu.be/DFMQTKnTMAA

“One person can change the world. But it requires the feedback of everyone.”

Truer then true. course it is based on a verifiable but purely intrinsic premise.