Is God there in any Situation?

God’s conscience is imprinted on my soul. God’s energy is my spark of life, my consciousness.

The hunger of becoming is proof of God within. The part strives to be whole.

_
God? :-k

This planet is godless… it had been forsaken a long time ago, for whatever reason or other, but by whom/what.

If you believe I have presented my stance, then you have misread me. I don’t think you misread me entirely, however, because you know something of me which led you to ask the question, “did I misread you?”. Typically a question comes down to the definitions that it relies upon to answer. If we speak in terms of transcendence, then the human imagination alone can be classified as godlike compared to, let’s say, instinct. Forgiveness and mercy to me indicate biblical training or other such training that includes forgiveness and mercy. The communication that you and I have just completed is an example of a creative technique.

Further: some people are neither forgiving nor merciful - especially these days. However, both forgiveness and mercy can be construed as natural animal traits to an extent - ever noticed, even dogs and cats are forgiving?

Does this mean a Buddhistic God?

From what I gather the Buddhists don’t get into identifying and labeling gods (or any separate identities). They are focused on the effort to perceive the whole of reality as one and being one with it - what we call “being in the Holy Spirit”. And they have the same kind of “holy men” as Westerners for the same reason. They just think of it all differently (but I’m no expert).

youtu.be/W6MkESn1v1w

Actually, the Buddhists have no god (in the sense of monotheistic or pagan religions); so by “a Buddhistic God” I meant a god in the sense of a mix of Buddhism itself and a god or the God.

mindfulnessbell.org/archive … m-of-god-2

But did Buddha became a god or not?

“But did Buddha became a god or not?”

This question contains at least one undefined word (‘god’), so a clear answer cannot yet be given to the question.

If u wish to converse with ILP, define ur terms, madam - Voltaire

Buddhism is not very thorough. But, in Buddhism the god realms are one of the 5 realms of people who aren’t enlightened yet. Samsara. (Illusion) (falsity)

Buddhism claims that buddhahood is greater than the god realm.

Is God there, is God the situation when a man rapes a woman, when a pedophile sexually molests a child, when a bomb is dropped on innocent people for the sake of winning a war or ending it more quickly, when millions of people are murdered and gassed because of their beliefs?

My opinion- Yes.

God is the consequence for not attending to danger.
God is also the reward for compensating for natural disorder and disaster.

If you are not trying - if you are not attending - if you have disregard for what is - you are anti-life and God is your rebuke, condemnation, and curse.

God is what draws the line between mindless and heartless urge versus the effort that is life itself.

The innocent die because you and those many before you did not try.

I am not a dyed-in-the-wool theologian, but in my opinion, many people are falsely convinced that God is only allowed to be good, as if they themselves determine how God has to be, namely in such a way that he pleases them, while they themselves, however, are allowed to be as they want.

I am also not a theologian but I think what they mean to be saying is that God defines what good is. Good is not above God and some standard to hold God to - but the other way around - if it is against God it is not good.

That is my own reasoning based merely on the idea that God is God and there is nothing anyone can ever do about it - so accept it as a fixed, immutable barrier to any effort made against it. Fighting that which cannot ever be changed is insanity and thus - not good.

obsrvr524

But why bring God into this equation? This is all on humanity.
I can see cause and effect here but God?

This I can go along with. We take responsibility for what we do or do not do.

Behind this insanity is usually the will to be like God.

Perhaps God IS “cause and effect”?