Does little Kratzuli have horoscopes?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcY9oYpT9JA[/youtube] Borat: Women not equal to Men!

_
The male/female divide, is manufactured bullshit… I do not (ever) think like this/like that.

Funny clip tho…

This innit about your Sexgender, marge!

Is about whether other aminals or not have Astroligy.

…and yet I chose to comment on, on what I chose to comment on… perish the thought. :icon-rolleyes:

The new moon last night seemed to have a quiescent-effect, in there being an air of calmness suspended in its gaze. During a full moon, the area is the opposite, manic and loud… even my cat is quiet-as, under its crescent-shaped illuminosity… normally he won’t shut up/constantly answers me back/makes bear noise… but he is currently silent-as, and so are the (usually) noisy birds… not a peep from those usually squawking/singing/chirping/crowing bastards either.

[b]April 11
Moon Phase Calendar April 2021

Moon Phase Date Time of Day
Last Quarter April 4 6:04 A.M.
New Moon April 11 10:32 P.M.
First Quarter April 20 3:00 A.M.
Full Moon April 26 11:33 P.M.[/b]

I await our next encounter with bated breath, where you berate me and tell me about myself some more, because you seem to derive great pleasure from it. Do you? …and don’t lie.

I always aim to please ; ) :laughing-rollingred:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BuAXfVwpkg[/youtube]

_
Cyclical… lunar > solar > stellar… in that order. All are affected, even tho they proclaim denial, of that which affects them so.

But it isn’t necessarily concrete, for we have a mind which counteracts such effects, but it’s sometimes necessary to exercise our animale and make like an animal.

So little Kratzuli born in same place in same time as Trump, have same horoscopes as Trump?

Different physiology/biology, different effects…

Just like people, the sign that all creatures… and even different breeds are born under, plays a role in personality and creates an imprint on how they perceive and interact with the world around them… it would be interesting to note how many traits of their astrology sign that creatures have.

For instance… my cat and I are quite the compatible pair… whilst I and his step-sister was not, so much so that she absconded to the neighbour’s house 2 doors away.

I am very appreciate to be in this threads.

But dunnot this also, however, apply to different humans as well though, too?

I did say ‘all’ creatures… including us human ones, though those that don’t feel or get out much, tend to disagree. But one can’t verify what one doesn’t witness, experience, or attempt to understand.

Your welcame.