The Gods of the Desert

Being different from the gods of my heart, the gods of the desert are gods of the wide-world. You cant blame them for wanting the world, there are no trees or mountains to obstruct their view to the horizon. There are no obstacles for God, no way for man to hide, except in his own edifice or a hole in the ground. Both the Jewish and the Arab religion are warlike in the outset and, after a couple millennia of covert and internal war the Jewish god has regained his credibility as wargod, and suddenly the sky is too small out there above the desert. It’s pretty powerful stuff. The Jewish god found it very easy, in his banishment, to affiliate with and learn from the Northerners, as he is a god of strange constructions and unfathomable rituals much like the witches of the north - an intense process of learning ensued. Neurological learning on both sides of the equation. Wargods were banished from Europe at the time and all true divine work was being done as a kind of secret alchemy half profane (political, money related) half truly sacred in the sense of Chokmah - wisdom in the sense that it follows from a number of understandings like an understanding follows from a number of knowledges. Effective intervention in the deep world. In the extreme; Freud and Einstein, who occurred right at the moment the Israeli nation became political reality. I believe in the power of this god just alone simply because he fulfilled his promise. He’s strong and really did need to teach the Jews a lesson, and Nietzsche didn’t see his victory coming. It means that there are now two very powerful desert-gods. It would be a problem if these gods were just figments of the neurotic imagination, but since they are quite real and command incredible foresight, there might actually be something that they can create above themselves and each other - a victory of both over each other at the same time.

In kabbalistik terms this would mean the the first revolutions of the source. Beyond this rise the snowcaps of the Himalayas, the religion of the void…

Christianity is yoga without the meditation, it professes the detachment but doesn’t offer the methods to it; it doesn’t offer breath-work.
It has literally no spirit to back up its claims therefore Jesus, with his Holy Spirit (yogi breath?) could monopolize India by withholding the value of its teaching.
Devilish feller aintee?

He postulates the existence of transcendental states of consciousness and professes that one person has it and one person alone may have it in full - others may bask in his glory. India had its share of vain gurus but holy shit.

Ultimately it must wash away, out of us, this religion - it has nothing real to offer that isn’t less than what its source, India offers - it has no value in terms of the Israeli God - Jesus is not the Messiah of that God.

What did Christianity give us historically? The most impressive thing that it did is to allow kingdoms of Europe to conquer the Americas and slaughter everyone there while believing they were introducing the concept of peace and goodness to their victims. It convinced the devil that he didn’t exist.

Ascending alien super collectives can rival god type beings from around the earth and its higher dimensions.
I have hope that the jew god will not claim all things.

Sure. Humans can also do things gods cannot.

Oh I assure you, he does not.

The idea that compassion is more important than judaism.

But not really, has he? The Christian religion has the biggest bodycount.

I know Jesus says that he is compassionate, and yet he claims your soul.
Churches preach compassion but they practice genocide and incest.

I know christians claim to be compassionate, but frankly? Not so much, are they?

Jesus seems to hide a mans bad qualities from him. He doesn’t seem to really offer love that leads to understanding. He wants rather to be understood – and specifically, as the good guy.

Which tells me he doesn’t believe in himself.

Whatever goodness man has attributed to Jesus is the result of goodness in man as himself - the idea that it was necessary for god to kill his own son to teach humans compassion is psychotic, I would say.

YHWH just wants his rug back.

Christianity got inverted.
And it happened more than once.
But it is supposed to be about charity, love, peace, etc.

It invented the concept of hell just to make people afraid enough to give their souls to Jesus.

Do you know what the king of Christian Jerusalem did once he had sacked the city? He went into the Mosque on the Temple Mount, and removed the copper from the dome to sell it. This must be one of the pettiest deeds ever, lol. This damaged the dome of course and it was drafty ever since.

Come on man, do you really believe that you need Jesus the Christ to have a compassion enter your soul? Or is that actually a fact? In the first case you are a victim of a scam, in the second, what you are feeling is some weird magical ecstasy and not actual compassion.

I do believe in the good intentions of certain christian people, of course. But I don’t think Christianity, the way it enables a certain feeling of acceptance, actually drives people to do good. I think it makes people both afraid of themselves and solipsistic, and makes of deeds done to others some kind of momentary escape. “Giving love to others” becomes a drug, entirely meant to satisfy the ego, and almost never effective in actually making someone feel loved.

Christianity is essentially feminine, thus Mary is its proper deity.

Where the figure of Osiris is botched in Jesus, the figure of Isis may not have been compromised at heart in Mary -
the most beautiful things Christianity has brought forth are in her name, I mean cathedrals, artworks that took sometimes over a century to build -
the literal masons who considered the cathedral to reflect the body of the goddes, “Notre Dame” -

Through the masons, Christianity attains the power to be actually compassionate - foremost, the believer to himself -
and compassionate furthermore to the rest of the world in refraining from spreading the gospel, and beginning to apprieciate something about human nature.

Horned Gods -