The Sacking of Classical Greece and Rome

Peterson is a quack, Id not listen to him. Humans are just as within the animal kingdom as outside of it. Pointing out to some lobster behavioral characteristics and spinning whole theories about human society and behaviour off this simple fact is insane(reminds me of my step-dad SATIRE and his profound insights). If it were that simple…why not just study lobsters and forget about economics, sociology and so forth??? Put a few million lobsters in a mega-tank and predict the next financial crash…

No Peterson’s point about hierarchy is well taken. Show me where social groups don’t organize themselves that way. Show me where leaders don’t get serotonin power boosts. Show me that primates including humans don’t organize themselves in hierarchical structures. Show me a flat society that works.

felix my friend :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:slight_smile:

I’m afraid I posted this one in the wrong topic.

See ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=196994

You are talking shit. Not once concrete historical fact, just pulling shit out of your arse and talking as if you are telling everybody that the sun will rise tomorrow. Give me few examples of these great minds that Christians murdered and took credit for???

Oh … I expected some form of intelligent response… you were all needy in my thread for me to come back here.
Hm

What to answer.

to talk to someone who doesn’t even know about the murders of free thinkers committed by Christianity is a bit pointless.

Sure bud. Youve got a great religion. The fact that the dark ages coincided precisely with its reign and ended precisely when muslims brought over remnants of Greek thinking, which the christians destroyed (ah I mean, uhh didn’t destroy) is pure coincidence. Nay - slander!

Seriously I had no idea there still exist literate people who dont know the history of christianity. But I guess to be a christian you must be truly ignorant of the history of your creed.

The rule of scholasticism is known as the longest period without any intellectual advances; over a thousand years, since Aristotle essentially until Bacon.

Still and all, as far as Christianity goes, there is a powerful variant which is the Greek-Russian kind. There’s also the Christianity of the Kabbalists, Gareth Knight, etc. Then there’s Steve Bannon, who is a great warrior and a Christians.

There are a lot of powerful things connected to the religion.

You realise that there is whole of ancient Rome between Aristotle and scholasticism you dumb kook??? The old yank atheistic tripe of nothing between Aristotle and modernity is too fucking old bro…I heard a Jew say it like 50 times.

Sorry but you seem far more ignorant than I had originally figured.

Ancient Rome made no advances in science or philosophy.

Try reading some Francis Bacon maybe. His important text are not available online (naturally, as they’re actually important), you’ll have to read like an actual book. I know thats gonna be really painful for you. But its all I can recommend at this stage.

It’s unfathomable, truly, the degree of your ignorance.

Fucking hell.

Christianity as an institution is merely the continuation of the decadent rule of Caesars.

But why am I giving you facts - you have ignored almost every fact Ive placed in front of you.

Go reread my posts and answer to them with some sincerity if you can muster it. I try to respect Christians a little bit as some of them are among the not so extremely sick on this planet as they tend to mistrust government, which is a healthy thing nowadays, but you make it very hard, you just confirm the impression Ive had of your people since early childhood. Cowards, idiots, hypocrites, illiterates, and arrogant at that.

You do at least know that Bacon is the father of the scientific method, I hope. If we dont count Machiavelli, to whom Bacon expresses some basic indebtedness.

“We have as yet no natural philosophy that is pure. All is tainted and corrupted; in Aristotle’s school by logic; im Plato’s by natural theology; in the second school of Platonists, such as Proclus and others, by mathematics; which ought only to give definitiveness to natural philosophy, not to generate or give it birth. From a natural philosophy pure and unmixed, better things are to be expected.”

• Francis Bacon, The New Organon, Book One, Section 96

lol, Ancient Rome made no advancements scientifically… :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Romans invented the modern world you dullard…infrastructure, governance systems, law, justice philosophies, plumbing, architecture, welfare, concrete…what are you talking about you spook??? are you repeating what I said you dullard??? you red me say Bacon is the father of modern science and now you say it as if I never claimed it you dullard…wtf is wrong with you???

Ok so you have literally no idea what science is.

Entirely befitting for a Christian.

Hopeless.

Im laughing my ass off here - plumbing. That’s what the christian thinks of as “scientific method”

Priceless.

engineering is science you dullard.

This is one where the barbarium hasn’t been wrong yet, p-youf.

By scientific and scientific ‘method’, what is meant is not the physical products of machines and labor, but an organized way of thinking gathering information/data, and creating theories.

Ur boy bacon was talking about proper thinking, the rules of induction and inference, the differences between kinds of knowledge (a priori, a posteriori, etc.) and how to exercise these things in order to get objective knowledge about the whirled.

So while plumbing is indeed a product of science or its influence, it is not a necessary feature of what it is and means to be scientific.

And don’t talk to me I hate u, p-youf.

try harder u chomo

youtu.be/9CmD6Gip4xc