Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

Interesting notions, if I understand it, but we can never really prove you are correct without historians arguing for eons to confirm all the aspects you have included.

That is partly why I focused on the morality aspect as then we might have an end game and definitive answer.

Regards
DL

I do apologize for my lousy eyesight. working on it, as far as the emphasis on morality , I would seek some connection with those insoluble You mention.

No need for that.

Insoluble is not a word I recall using.

It is not the eyes that tell us that, if a man needed a blood sacrifice and had to choose from himself or his child, the father would die.

If a decent father that is.

Christians prefer the notion of sacrificing the innocent for the guilty.

Regards
DL

So a bank robber holds 10 people hostage against a surrounding police force. The solution - all of the parents of the hostages - kill themselves. :confused:

God was not the subject of interest - only the son and his people.

And beyond that God couldn’t die even if God wanted to.

Actually, in the case for God, when he sacraficed His Son , He did it so that His people could believe, because Him and His Son are made of the same Holy Spirit.

They have been made through It, as it was made through the Father and the Son.

That is One Great Mystery, even as it is THE greatest mystery.

That God died through such a creedence is an insoluble mystery at their twilight. They all died for
the One.

This aspiration to be the One, and the implicit need to believe in Himself through the many is analogous to the basic ontological problem associated with the Universals, and a forced the temporal quantum existence of Being.That is scholastic stuf.

That is the promise of Christianity, that immortality is the reword to Man"s aspirations to overcome himself through the Trinity, and that aspiration has a pre-conscious Being ( In Him, Through Him, By Him) that has prepossessed him.
( In the beginning-was the Word)

That ultimate guarantee, if the existence of His Being , is, so that the Creation can be defined to be Good, through the Word.

Proof: where else can Man absolutely define that as Good, but through the Grace of God?

The. ancient idea of Good may have been derived from the Elysian mysteries.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 11:6 - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

James 4:6 - But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

1 Corinthians 15:10 - But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

John 1:16 - And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Romans 3:20-24 - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Titus 2:11-14 - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Romans 3:24 - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

2 Timothy 2:1 - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The parents chose to have their children held hostage like Yahweh did. Ok.

If that is your best, -----

Regards
DL

This indicates that Yahweh saves us all.

What does Yahweh need with a hell in that case?

Regards
DL

I have this on Yahweh’s freedom of thought ending grace.

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

youtube.com/watch?v=byHYeHN4ZUQ

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, — and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, — then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, — which would make all Christians who say they have faith, — liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

Greatest says:

“Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?”

me no replyes:

Patently, without going through the substance, will try fir the hour is so late.

No one is doomed to hell, God knows we will be saved, and men should also by now.

But men will still chose their own doom.

notwithstanding Redemption did lack of belief in aforementioned faith.

Will try in morrow to d I more justice to Your argument

Thanks.

As to no one being doomed to hell, you might remember the bible saying that many will take the wide road to hell while only a few will hear the call and take the narrow path to heaven.

Even as it contradicts itself when ignoring that Yahweh said it was his will that all be saved.

It seems Yahweh cannot make up his genocidal mind.

Nice given the promised Armageddon and yet another genocide of man.

WTF are Christians thinking?

Regards
DL

Again, Thanks as well from Your restraint and patience.

However at this point my confusion echoes Peacegirl’s anathema, in making a case similar to the present case here, for determination and free will on par with man’s cry to heaven is but a projected dissatisfaction with God Himself back to Man.

Hence Anselm must be either crying in his grave or going "I told You So.,

On the inverted paradigm later…

When anything is said about any god, like he saves, or anything else, as you just said indicated, it is a lie, unless you first hand information.

Do you?

Regards
DL

If I told You the miracles which were revealed first hand, of course Your skepticism would get Your better judgement.

We are human, and today’s psychological ‘research’ overwhelm any parapsychic -religious experience.

Within a limited sense, of my own experience it is proof positive that if not my faith, but my need for my faith, has moved mountains and may even save my soul.

Who condemned you and of what offence?

As to miracles. I always enjoy anecdotal renderings and promise not to insult.

Hell. A Christian insisted that my telepathy was a miracle. I just think it natural.

That I offer as true, knowing your own skepticism will negate belief.

I do dislike the story like that last guy who came back from heaven, OBE near death, and said he was a dot on the back of a butterfly. Skeptic or not, I think, that is the dumbest B S I ever heard.

Yours cannot be any stranger my friend.

Do tell.

Regards
DL

Is something a lie if it is not intentional, not meant to deceive? One can simply be misinformed, no?

Stating something as a fact, when you know it is not a proven fact, as it is always given as hearsay, and is a faith based statement, is lying.

My God told me so, and it makes logical sense.

Regards
DL

Greatest I Am,

Is something a lie if it is not intentional, not meant to deceive? One can simply be misinformed, no?

Stating something as a fact, when you know it is not a proven fact, as it is always given as hearsay, and is a faith based statement, is lying.

My God told me so, and it makes logical sense.

Regards
DL
[/quote]
It seems to me that you’re talking more about “belief” here. Having an honest belief about something -which could appear to be rational and “real” - how can that be a deliberate lie?

God created the Universe. Is that plausible? Can it be proven? No. Is it a lie simply because we don’t have all of the answers?

Why do you think of Christ as a scapegoat when it was his own decision to fulfill his mission?

A scapegoat, from my point of view, is someone who has had no choice in the matter. One who has been singled out by others to “take the fall” so to speak.

It seems to me that you’re talking more about “belief” here. Having an honest belief about something -which could appear to be rational and “real” - how can that be a deliberate lie?

God created the Universe. Is that plausible? Can it be proven? No. Is it a lie simply because we don’t have all of the answers?
[/quote]
Without answers, any statement would be a lie.

Have you ever been tried or answered to a judge?

He does not care about our faith formed beliefs of any other notions not based on facts.

If one has no facts to show for a statement, it is a lie.

On god creating, who was there to report it or witness it?

If the religious could prove their lie was the truth, they would.

Regards
DL