Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

This indicates that Yahweh saves us all.

What does Yahweh need with a hell in that case?

Regards
DL

I have this on Yahweh’s freedom of thought ending grace.

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

youtube.com/watch?v=byHYeHN4ZUQ

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, — and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, — then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, — which would make all Christians who say they have faith, — liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

Greatest says:

“Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?”

me no replyes:

Patently, without going through the substance, will try fir the hour is so late.

No one is doomed to hell, God knows we will be saved, and men should also by now.

But men will still chose their own doom.

notwithstanding Redemption did lack of belief in aforementioned faith.

Will try in morrow to d I more justice to Your argument

Thanks.

As to no one being doomed to hell, you might remember the bible saying that many will take the wide road to hell while only a few will hear the call and take the narrow path to heaven.

Even as it contradicts itself when ignoring that Yahweh said it was his will that all be saved.

It seems Yahweh cannot make up his genocidal mind.

Nice given the promised Armageddon and yet another genocide of man.

WTF are Christians thinking?

Regards
DL

Again, Thanks as well from Your restraint and patience.

However at this point my confusion echoes Peacegirl’s anathema, in making a case similar to the present case here, for determination and free will on par with man’s cry to heaven is but a projected dissatisfaction with God Himself back to Man.

Hence Anselm must be either crying in his grave or going "I told You So.,

On the inverted paradigm later…

When anything is said about any god, like he saves, or anything else, as you just said indicated, it is a lie, unless you first hand information.

Do you?

Regards
DL

If I told You the miracles which were revealed first hand, of course Your skepticism would get Your better judgement.

We are human, and today’s psychological ‘research’ overwhelm any parapsychic -religious experience.

Within a limited sense, of my own experience it is proof positive that if not my faith, but my need for my faith, has moved mountains and may even save my soul.

Who condemned you and of what offence?

As to miracles. I always enjoy anecdotal renderings and promise not to insult.

Hell. A Christian insisted that my telepathy was a miracle. I just think it natural.

That I offer as true, knowing your own skepticism will negate belief.

I do dislike the story like that last guy who came back from heaven, OBE near death, and said he was a dot on the back of a butterfly. Skeptic or not, I think, that is the dumbest B S I ever heard.

Yours cannot be any stranger my friend.

Do tell.

Regards
DL

Is something a lie if it is not intentional, not meant to deceive? One can simply be misinformed, no?

Stating something as a fact, when you know it is not a proven fact, as it is always given as hearsay, and is a faith based statement, is lying.

My God told me so, and it makes logical sense.

Regards
DL

Greatest I Am,

Is something a lie if it is not intentional, not meant to deceive? One can simply be misinformed, no?

Stating something as a fact, when you know it is not a proven fact, as it is always given as hearsay, and is a faith based statement, is lying.

My God told me so, and it makes logical sense.

Regards
DL
[/quote]
It seems to me that you’re talking more about “belief” here. Having an honest belief about something -which could appear to be rational and “real” - how can that be a deliberate lie?

God created the Universe. Is that plausible? Can it be proven? No. Is it a lie simply because we don’t have all of the answers?

Why do you think of Christ as a scapegoat when it was his own decision to fulfill his mission?

A scapegoat, from my point of view, is someone who has had no choice in the matter. One who has been singled out by others to “take the fall” so to speak.

It seems to me that you’re talking more about “belief” here. Having an honest belief about something -which could appear to be rational and “real” - how can that be a deliberate lie?

God created the Universe. Is that plausible? Can it be proven? No. Is it a lie simply because we don’t have all of the answers?
[/quote]
Without answers, any statement would be a lie.

Have you ever been tried or answered to a judge?

He does not care about our faith formed beliefs of any other notions not based on facts.

If one has no facts to show for a statement, it is a lie.

On god creating, who was there to report it or witness it?

If the religious could prove their lie was the truth, they would.

Regards
DL

It seems we will agree on Jesus being a scapegoat, if you accept this verse.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Note how it was not Jesus’ decision at all.

Regards
DL

Greatest I Am,

Let us say that you are a warrior fighting in a war. There is an important mission and the Captain lol asks for volunteers. Volunteers. There are four soldiers who volunteer and pick straws out of a hat. You get the short ended straw but that is okay because you volunteered. You were not so-to-speak chosen without your consent.

Now, you were chosen but at the same it was your decision. Someone can be “chosen” for something which was their idea in the first place.

Show me where it says that Christ had no say in it.

Kind of a reverse onus, don’t you think?

First, Jesus was never anointed to Christ. Show me where it says he was in the bible.

Hey, I like this reverse onus.

What do you have on his reply?

Regards
DL

Yahweh started the war, and you think it proper for his remedy to be his child’s life instead of his own.

Only a Christian favors punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

When you screw up, do you beat your children?

Regards
DL

Greatest I Am,

The Baptism of Jesus

[b]For those who have eyes to see (i.e., those who understand the history of the Kings of Israel), the baptism of Jesus is not a washing away of sin (the ordinary reason for people coming to be baptized by John the Baptist) but the moment when he is anointed as The Christ, the King. John plays the role of Samuel, who anointed (christened!) Saul and David as King of Israel. He is also cast in the role of Elijah, the prophet who was commonly expected to come back down from Heaven to anoint (christen!) the next “son of David” to fulfill the promises made in God’s covenant with David (cf. Ps 89:1-38).

Unlike Samuel, John the Baptist did not use oil to anoint (christen!) Jesus as The Christ, the King. The Father Himself anointed Jesus with the Holy Spirit, the reality symbolized by the prophet’s oil of anointing. The Scriptures about Jesus’ Baptism are ambiguous about who saw the Spirit and who heard the voice from Heaven.[/b]
moleski.net/cac/The_Baptism_of_Jesus

Mt 3:13
Mk 1:9
Lk 3:21

Strangely enough, I cannot pinpoint any Gospel of John which refers to it.
You win?

Yes. Disappointing as I learned nothing.

That is why I prefer to lose arguments.

Thanks for the honesty. Rare.

Regards
DL

Greatest I Am,

[b]Christ Wanted To Die For Us

In John 10:17-18 we read that Christ said He chose to die for our sins. Yes, the Father sent Him, but He also voluntarily wanted to die to save us. He was God the Son who wanted to die for us.

For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father. John 10:17-18 (NASB)

Therefore, the answer to your question is that Christ obeyed the Father because He loved us and wanted to rescue us from the consequences of sin or disobedience. That is the act of a loving God.[/b]

Anyway, Yahweh started no war. We all brought it upon ourselves. Cause and effect. The world, the flesh and the devil. lol

The most important reasons for Christ being crucified…
blueletterbible.org/faq/don … rt_248.cfm
…but then you know all of this.

Do you actually hate the God that people believe in?

Who is the innocent? Who is the guilty?

Do you actually really believe, see, that Christ was a scapegoat for his father or are you simply trying to point out to people how muddied their thinking is?
Mind you, I am agnostic. lol

Regards
AD