Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

It seems to me, that to accept Jesus as our messiah or scapegoat, means abdication our responsibility for our sins and placing it on the messiah or scapegoat.

I think that to use a scapegoat is a sin.

If you are religious, is this the sin that you think you did to deserve hell? If not, what is it that causes you to sin to be saved?

Regards
DL

Jew-God hates sin and sinners.
He loves death, genecide, burnt animal sacrifices, and has
armies of angels singing about how great he is, all day and all night.
Jew-God wants everyone to be evil, like him.

His followers hate everyone he does,

Even gays and women are discriminated against without a just cause.

Regards
DL

Great Again says:

"Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

It seems to me, that to accept Jesus as our messiah or scapegoat, means abdication our responsibility for our sins and placing it on the messiah or scapegoat.

I think that to use a scapegoat is a sin.

If you are religious, is this the sin that you think you did to deserve hell? If not, what is it that causes you to sin to be saved?"

There are no more sins that hAve not been redempted so the stakes are manyfold higher, now, were it not the act, nobles oblige, that out of a fear of uncertainty , deconstruction has started an avalanche.

The sin is the fear of punishment for this awful regression into the maze, the first of unreasonable hope for another mystical revelatory participation, and it is covered with layers of religious fervor, almost but not really explained by a coined hysterical reaction to decline, of the commonly held senses, as they are perceived through the magnifier lens of over simulated cognitive construction.

Was that agreement or disagreement?

Regards
DL

Hello: I can agree to disagree rebversely, or neither nor at the ‘mystical level’ which would be a total agreement with the idea of absolution for redemption for any sense of sin incurred.

Believing in sacrafice by way of atonement could make little sense today, whereas in the twilight days it could have been the only proof that sufficed to found the participatory association of believers in faith

In otherwordd, it may have been considered a sin then, but not currently, since the many schisms that occured within THE ROMAN CHURCH.

Soooo, you were disagreeing. Good to know. Do try to be clear on this other question, if you can.

Do you also disagree with what Jesus taught on responsibility for our sins?

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am"

That would depend on what you do next.

It only means THAT if that is what it comes down to. The church does not actually teach that one can do as one pleases and still get to heaven. Anyway heaven is here. Hell is here. Purgatory is here. Our own creation.

To use anyone as a scapegoat is definitely wrong. I do not like the word “sin” so much. lol

There is no hell. We make our own hells depending on what we do or do not do. They are called consequences.

[quote]
If not, what is it that causes you to sin to be saved?
Can you clarify that question?

Regards to you too.

So let me see if I have your argument right -
If you do something foolish (sin) and break your leg (condemnation) then go to a doctor (messiah) to have it mended (redemption) - you have just done something foolish (sinned).
That doesn’t seem like a roadway to a heavenly life to me - but I guess it is one way to look at it (although seemingly a bit foolish (sinful) to suggest (preach).

I agree that heaven and hell are here and now and a state of mind.

As to sinning to be saved.

You seem to agree that using a scapegoat is evil/wrong.

That is what I meant. To do that wrong/sin/abdicating ones just due, is in itself a sin or wrong.

In Christianity, people must sin to be saved, so that method is obviously wrong.

Regards
DL

Sin is not foolish. It is evil to Christians, even while while they show the opposite as Christians sing in their Exsultet hymn, showing Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to god’s plan.

You seem to think a person condemns him/her self.

Where do it say man can condemn himself to hell?

Your scenario is ok but ignores that god is the one who broke our legs.

Regards
DL

Sin is just consent violation. Some worse than others.

As long as consent violation for any being in existence occurs, god is not good.

Very simple.

We live in a dualistic universe and all have a Yin to go with the Yang.

You, like all of us must do both of competition and cooperation.

The last time you competed and won, you ignored the consent violation of the loser who felt evil had come his way.

That bit of evil is a part of your larger good evolution.

Take it away and your evolution stops. If we all did, we would likely go extinct.

Regards
DL

“Sin” MEANS foolish - literally it means to “miss the mark/bulls-eye”.

:laughing: - Scapegoat anyone?

That’s ignorant crap. You do not require dichotomies for existence to work. Just otherness.

Who condemned you, broke your legs in this scenario, in the first place?

Regards
DL

If you do not see the dichotomy of cooperation and competition working well for us, then what can I say to show we live in a dualistic universe that is indeed seeking to produce the fittest of us.

If you cannot see it, ------

Regards
DL

Survive of the fittest is imperfection.

You are not the greatest until everyone is the greatest just for who they are.

To solve this problem requires complete reconstruction of existence itself.

That may or may not require cooperation.

We’ll see.

The scenario explicitly states that “you” broke your leg - thus “you” have to suffer a broken leg - unless you get it fixed - by a “savior”.