Is anyone here a recovering atheist?

You’re a bit right, but not quite… britannica.com/place/India/ … -1600-1740

Nope.

Did you read that article? It clearly confirms what I am saying is true, unless I am the bat shit crazy one here and nobody ever told me.

Also, have a read here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnatic_Wars
Are you telling me that corrupt English tea traders, who set up A SHOP on a Bengali coast, completely independent of the British imperial power kicked the French army and its empire out of the most lucrative region in the world during that time? and that such corrupt English tea-traders could secure the sea passage and the passage through the Suarez canal into Europe(both owned by the British navy), without being heavily sabotaged and subdued to the governmental power??? you do realise that if the British wanted, they could simply refuse any of the EIC ships through the Suarez canal and they would have to sail all the way around Africa and enter Europe from the side of the sea which was dominated by the Portuguese and the pirates?

There are 2 links (…separated by a forward slash) …you do not have the full facts, and was spouting unfounded claims.

I am not disputing the wars, or the takeovers, or the massacres of the competition, or the starving to death of over a million of the poverty-stricken demographic, that was engineered through the bribing of Rulers and Government Officials.

I thought that was a given. :-s

What are you even talking about now??? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
which unsupported facts am I spouting???give me one…or else this discussion is over since i wont be sperging out on an internet forum, arguing with 60 year old goonies talking nonsense indefinitely…I understand I cant change your views because this is not even about the truth for you but its personal and you just dont give a shit anyway…waste of fucking time as per usual…but you have a chance at redemption anyway…

This :handgestures-thumbupright:

I don’t think you fully read the 2 articles I linked to, otherwise you would have something new to bring to the argument… but that you do not, implies that you didn’t.

You won lol

Mags is not a dumbass.
Also you should not be going around flinging insults like this.

Anybody can talk tough to a girl, that’s the problem.

You can be as genius a writer as is possible, and get sunk by that single cowardice.

You know what I mean?

Lol you guys are funny

Anybody can talk tough to anybody on the internet and those who can speak tough to those in the real live arent anything special just because of it because human beings are not one dimensional. There are females which deserve no respect and females are no better than men and deserve no special treatment.

Yeah…

what yeah? do you sometimes dream of getting on your knees and sucking clits and being told you are a good boy???

Sometimes.

Just don’t insult girls you stupid fuck, how difficult can that be?

I’d be lying to myself if I said I wouldn’t keep reading all the shit your write though, you’se a goddamn genius.

But my sincere recommendation is that you stop that particular thing. It only takes the slightest of self-disciplines and will preserve some small part of your honor.

Everytime you feel like insulting a girl, pray a Hail Mary first.

Holy Marry can muster enough to defend herself from savages and definitely does not need me you prick, read about the Black Madonna of Częstochowa .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mad … 99stochowa

Yeah, it’s not the girls I am trying to protect here.

focus on your own clit and stop calling me a genius its fucking creepy bro

Girls like my clit.

~
Lol… what da cray? Thanks Pedro, and you ain’t irking me none ang… but you are entertaining, in your endeavour to irk me and others here.

Re. the OP… not a recovering atheist, but enjoying being an irreligious religious Roman Catholic who occasionally goes to church to revere her ancestors in celebrating life events.