The Christ and the Power

A woman and a man build their legacy throughout their life…normal people have children who in turn have grandchildren who in turn grow up around their grandparents…normal people grow large familial units and are strong and supported because of it…and they remain grounded in reality…you have 2-5 children, these children have 2-5 children, thats 3x3=9 children, 3 families x 2 parents = 6 adults, thats 15 people directly in your own tribe, plus all the tertiary family…every married person multiplies the connections by two…a kook has no children…has no partner even…thats 0x0x0…or he has 1 child when already too old…thats 1x1 and then death before grandchildren even come of any appreciable age…a child at 40, a child has a child at 30, you a child grows up to be 20…you are dead before it does…the failed kook is alone and ready to die…so much for paganism…a pile of shit…who do these kooks want to kid? themselves??? you want to age as a woman with no daughters around you but cats? or find out how it is to be an old frail man and have a cunt neighbour and have no sons to call for help???

one more thing I forgot to add is the kooks parents who only had one child because they were kooks too…siblings of your parents also have a multiplicative effect. if your parents only had you and their parents only had them, how do you come out next to normal people? not very well. not that having a family matters nor that I am saying any of you are in this situation but I am just giving an overview on how delusional many of these autistic pencil neck neo-nazi pagans who were single children of old parents and who have no children are…a pagan not surrounded by his family, not because he was disowned or came into some kind of conflict, but because he does not even have any to begin with…if the actual Heathens saw this, they would laugh their ass off. and I am not saying this to put Heathenistic standards as some beyond all but I am trying to paint to you the insanity of these neo-nazi pagan kooks WHO CLAIM TO BE THESE HEATHENISTIC PAGANS.

What is your connection to Christ? Have you had dreams/visions of Christ? Why are you convinced that Christ is the most powerful god? Is Christ the only god? Have you experienced other gods so that you can at least compare the strength of one god to another?

Why is the suffering of Christ more moving than the suffering of Odin or Dionysus? Don’t each of these gods at one point meet agonizing fates as well? Do you think that only Christ saves?

Nietzsche says that all things done out of love are beyond good and evil… Agree?

What is a good action? What makes it good? For an action to be good does it have to align with god’s will? If so, how do we determine what god’s will is? Do you feel commanded to act?

What kind of question is this, you obviously believe(if you do) in only one god or one pantheon and if you do then you don’t believe in others and hence only your gods can matter since you don’t believe in any others. Same with religious moral systems. Stop baiting this poor lunatic. And good/evil are religion independent concepts and are not the same just because they mirror sin/virtue orientations each major religion had, based on its theology and that theology inturn based on the common inclinations of the human kind which produce more similarities than differences and because of that, produce similar religious moral codes.

Nah. It’s rubbish.
What plot there is is full of holes. The first book is just a travelogue of tribal warfare and abuse of other cultures.
The story has too many digressions, and irrelevances, as well and direct contradictions.
The characters are one dimensional.

The next quartet is the same story old over again but the writers disagree on their facts.
Then there is an appendix full of letters which do nothing to build the plot an the last book is a really poor fanatsy novel.

The whole thing is full of nastiness.

You’ve obviously not read many books of literature.

dont worry sculptor, God loves autistic Vikings and atheists too…or maybe he doesn’t…I am not a god, I would not know.
what are some great works of literary prose in your opinion?

I don’t know. My ‘vision’ of Christ is imagining Him carry His cross through the Roman streets to the Crucifixion. I imagine everybody today, where their Ancestors stood. Somebody is descended from the Roman soldier. Somebody is descended from those (Jews) that jeered, those that laughed, those that goaded. Somebody is descended from those (Gentiles) that cried, those that yelled for mercy, those that wanted to intervene but were cowards. This is why I link Christ with all proceeding “Christians”. How many “Christians” today …intervened? How many of those today who “Praise Jesuuuuuus!” stepped in, to save Jesus?

Zero.

So there is enough criticism to go around. This is why the Hypocrisy of religion and “Christians” is important. A religion based on cowardice and lies should be broken.

I would say Christ is the most Human god, God made flesh. Christ is not merely fantasy, but, the ‘Ideal’ of a man, The Man, who set out to prove to the world, that in the times of greatest Injustice, Tyranny, Deceit, Misery, Fascism, etc. that anytime is the right time to devote yourself to the lives, health, and wellbeing of others, and to extend your Hand to the lowliest of society. This is no easy nor simple task. It is an investigation and inquiry into ‘how’ or ‘why’ those at the bottom, are as they are. Outcast, Unloved, Detested, Expelled, Unwanted, Rejected, by society. Orphan children, Bastards of society. The reality, to me, is that society, people, persons, have sex and abandon their children. They are unloved, unwanted, and these fill the streets like pollution and garbage. People who hate themselves, Nihilists, Suicidal, they feel worthless, and so seek out drug addiction and thievery to survive.

Christ is a Human moral exemplar. If one Man is Father to all, then all, every person in society, every person in the world in fact, becomes your moral responsibility. This is why Christ is a direct relation to the “Holy Father”. And He is “King of Kings” because he has authority over all, not just those at the top of societies who battle for gluttonous power, the nobles who squabble over dictatorship, while ignoring all those below them who they lie and claim to “care about”. This applies today, to politics in the 21st Century, as those same liars claim to ‘care’ about the masses, while depriving and stripping them of all their wealth.

No, I am a pagan, polytheist. There are many “gods”.

I wouldn’t say that I’ve “experienced” them, but again my point is that Jesus Christ is the most human/humane god, God made flesh, a god realized (through moral action, not “Word”).

I believe that when people do “impossible” feats, of spirituality, then this symbolizes a “higher power” in the world. Some rare examples of humanity, go far above and beyond the norm.

Most ‘gods’ are myths, and if their originators existed, then they too were exaggerated feats of humans. This interpretation falls quickly into interpretation and theology. Here will be my main point though, no other men in history have been as popularly politicized as Christ, because of His representation of morality within humanity. He connects all humans, through Paternity. That, to care for others, you must think of them as relative, as you would a Father, a Brother, a Son, a Mother, a Sister, a Daughter, a Husband, a Wife. Without these connections, humanity becomes a Stranger, and so there is no compassion, no mercy, no love, and no connection. This is how people justify to damage and destroy one another, to subjugate each other.

If there is no ‘human’ connection, dehumanization, then people are made lowly, and can be tortured, humiliated, and demeaned. “To Be Human” comes from Christ. “Humanity” is the philosophy of Christ. “Humanists” are another form of Christianity. It’s an idea, simply an idea, of the connection all has with all.

Only Christ saves the lowliest, and can redeem the unredeemable, yes.

Furthermore, Christ’s representation compels that if one were a “Christian”, hypothetically, then you would act as Him. You would do the same as He. This is why Christ was immediately ‘confiscated’ by the Roman Catholics and the Jewish Cabal, co-opted politically. They crucified Him, then tore apart the body and claimed Him as their own. This is why I claim that today’s “Christians” are essentially Not Christian, not even close. They are liars, political and religious grifters. They talk-talk-talk about “His Word” when “His Word” was not Word at all.

It was Action. His Word is Action. Those that claim to be “Christian” must ‘prove’ their Christianity by their deeds. Have they given their lives to His Cause? No, most are simple hypocrites, again political grifters and liars, enjoying a middle or upper class lifestyle, profiting money and coins off their identity. In reality, they only care about themselves, and none others.

I agree with the Greek notion of many types of love.

If you mean “Christian” love, then yes, it is beyond Good and Evil". Because it is no easy moral choice, when it comes to family, to blood relation. People are more willing to self-sacrifice when it comes to blood relation. That, to me, is not merely “good and evil”, but it is symbolic of Nature. Morality, then, is about how people could resist, reject, change, or overpower “Nature”.

Christ poses a moral challenge. Can people care for strangers as much, or more so, than their own flesh, blood, and kin? This is why Christ is not so ‘Jewish’, yet not Roman either. Selflessness is no simple idea or moral project. If nobody cares for the unloved, the rejects and rejected of societies, then everybody pays a larger price, until that society collapses.

It’s common sense, to me, that Jesus Christ must have known the consequences of His action and philosophy. He knew, fully well, beforehand, during, and after. This is where the mysticism gets injected (post-mortem) by Catholics, Christians, and Jews.

If Morality has no real cost, no real consequence, then it is Immorality. That is beyond good & evil. Words are nothing. Actions are everything.

If anybody is a “Christian”, or wears the crucifixion around their necks, I say, prove it. Not with words, let me and everybody else see and know intuitively, of the ‘Good’ you have done or realized. To this, (Im)morality becomes obvious. Most people only Grift, profiting coins off lies and deceit. They claim to be Christian, but they are least so. They are liars, deceivers (to themselves), and want to ‘pay’ their way into Heaven. Perhaps this is why Western Civilization is crashing so hard as well. At least it’s obvious that people’s selfish desires and pride are not ‘Christian’ in anyway.

How can you care for anybody else, if you can’t even care for or about yourself?

How can you claim any moral stance, if you have no actual Morality? Standing aside or apart, not partaking in society or humanity, is equally (Im)moral. By extension of birth and life, the ‘human’ connection, everybody is born with a compulsion to act by relation to all others. Relationships cannot be ignored. That people do not hold each-other accountable or self-responsible, is the bottom of (Im)morality. What would be “Good” or “Moral”, therein, necessarily, would be to hold each-other to higher standards (the Highest), and really apply such pressure. Yet, to hold yourself to a highest standard, before you apply to or against another. Because that would be Hypocrisy/Lie/Deceit. This is the failure of modern day “Christians”. They cannot hold others to their own example. They cannot hold themselves to their own example.

If anything is Good, then yes, it is a compulsion to act. Any “Good” must raise the courage from all. There is no Good, without courage. I don’t think helping an old woman across the street, or sparing some coins to a bum is necessarily “good”. It’s kindness, not goodness. Goodness is something much higher than Kindness. Good is something that requires a great sacrifice, the inversion and opposite, for example, of how ‘Satanists’ require blood-sacrifice to practice Evil.

So with Jesus Christ, preparing to put your life on the line, sacrificing everything for “nothing”, to become hated by the world, the greatest courage demonstrates the Greatest Good.

That a common man, any man, everyman, can rise up and overthrow all earthly kings, and dispute all other religions, to reject Catholic, Christian, Jewish claim over Him. He stood apart.

Religion is nothing but word-play, claiming “good” but embodying none of it.

Urwrong–

You laid that out very clearly. I think I intuitively grasp your position. You defined religion negatively. But it also could be defined In such a way as to include your position. Do you see what I mean?

From what I see Fixed Cross who started this thread is gone. And Christ is long gone.

But is his power still here?

With an estimated 2.42 or 2.3 billion adherents in 2015, Christianity is the largest religious group in the world, and in 2020 there were about 2.6 billion adherents globally. Wikipedia

Suck it, budists.

You’re not adding to the conversation.

This is some bizarre thinking…the power of the ‘Christ’…the power of the ‘Church’…during WW1, Catholics from France ran onto the trenches of the Catholics from Germany and battered them with clubs and knives to death in the most ruthless and vile war there ever was…whos side was the power of Christ standing on? or the Church? what kind of nonsensical question is this even? its some nutters fantasies about what Christianity ought or ought not be…Just because Christ died for me and everybody else, it must mean that I stop making distinctions between people I know and a true Christian must treat everybody the same(when even God Almighty Himself sends some to hell and some to heaven and does not treat everybody the same)…leave me house open or better still, stop thinking of it as mine…treat my mother as I treat a stranger female…this is the Christs teaching in the kooks head…

You don’t think a mention of budism is relevant in a conversation about global share of adherents to a religion?

The Christian love is a simple concept…love everything and everybody in the sense of realising and keeping in your mind that all are Gods creations and all are wanted by him and all suffering and evil serves a purpose…thats it…its not a love in the erotic sense of wanting to bang everybody in the ass because they are all Jesuses children or loving strangers as you can love your children…are you people stupid or what?

Kind of,

The State is the Left hand of the government,
The Church is the Right hand of the government.

Both are political, and I believe both are necessary.

You are wrong…governments have their origins in the Prussian Germany and are only few hundred years old; the nationalistic, bureaucratic government grew out of nations as tribes bound by three common things: language, land and history and has its origins in very recent history and is currently trying to override nations which its is born out of(hence the rejection of language, land and history as something that itself defines a nation and so forth). Christianity is an ancient institution and community which developed independently of state evolution and long before it and did not develop out of nations or tribes but out of a shared cult of Jesus Christ and a participation in the life of the church and a commitment to its rituals and is neither defined or bound by somebodies language, land or history nor does it seek or has ever sought to undermine the will or independence of the people or has it ever done politics in a traditional sense; the Catholic Church was one of the most powerful institutions at one point in time yet all it owned was Vatican and never sought to expand itself geographically nor build up its army or invade anybody in a typical, opportunistic and geopolitical sense.

You cant be a Pole and and a Scot or an American and a Frenchman…this is a very contradiction in terms itself and a source of mental confusion and existential blind-spot for perpetual immigrants who neither return to where they come from and belong or leave it behind and embrace themselves as proper nationals of whatever nation they have moved to…This is important for every Yank to realise because USA was the only country in the history of civilisation which invited immigrants per mass and yet made it work…no other nation managed to do it the way the Yanks did but it worked because the Yanks demanded that the immigrants become Americans proper ON ARRIVAL…as in serve in the war for a citizenship, adapt the Protestant religion and learn English and embrace American history as your own…the negro or the Mexican is a completely different type of an immigrant(not that its the negros fault or Mexicans, since boths presence in America is solely to the White Yank greed) and he will crash the great federation down with his presence.

Governments have their origins in the Roman Senate and Han Dynasty and are thousands of years old.

Rubbish. I 've know people with four or more passports.
There is no such thing as a Pole, Scot, American, or Frenchman.
THey are just vanities.

America has failed its immigrants.
It never worked, because it never did anything to teach the evils of racism. It is now reaping the failings of its own ideaology.