The Christ and the Power

Part of your enamourment with the Orthodox might be that you don’t know as much about them. They make a much bigger deal of things like detachment from the flesh, the evilness and corruption of flesh, in their doctrine. They come frome the same Constantinian line, and they are generally much more intense about everything. That’s why we call them Orthodox. Catholics try to cultivate a healthy detachment, and the reason we make all our priests celibate is as a kind of sacrifice to God so that some of the intensity can be absorbed by just them, and we can live more healthily detached lives. But the Orthodox are sticklers. And yeah, Orthodox and Catholic saints have at different times shown intense courage and manliness. Freespirit1984 had as his avatar until it was pointed out to him that it was maybe a little disrespectful a Catholic saint who also sheltered Jews, in Poland, and was taken to a concentration camp with them before he would distance himself, and then when they were taking some to be starved to death as punishment for something or other, he took the place of one of them, knowing he was headed to a tight chamber with a bunch of other people to starve to death. And there are other stories. But also that same guy had before made statements against Judaism in general.

The thing about the Jesus story is that it is awe-strikingly manly. You say he is portrayed as meek, but to on purpose allow yourself to be put through the Passion, dragged through the streets and whipped and all of it, while knowing you have the power to obliterate every single person there with a thought, without need of a thought, all while feeling the exact amount of pain and despair a human human would feel, and with Satan reminding you that you are God and don’t need to stand for that shit, living 3 years of preaching and creating a brotherhood where you already know all this will happen and that it will happen because the one who is your closest friend is going to betray you, is manly. That’s why that story works. I mean didn’t you ever wonder how they got a bunch of Italians to go with it?

People love to quote the “other cheek” episode as meek. And maybe it is if you actually couldn’t do anything about it. But if you are all powerful and still turn the cheek, you are one manly fuck.

Imagine being alive when ‘He’ walked the Earth:

(prepare for the Second Coming)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9c2IRcOT-E[/youtube]

People don’t really understood who He, Jesus Christ was.

He was the Divinity made unto Flesh. He represented the absolute bottom of Humanity, the lowliest of low, the slaves, the outcast, the homeless, the unwanted, the spit upon, the oppressed. He embodied true suffering, the greatest imagination of suffering. The important thing is His Conscious Choice to bear the burden of Humanity. His Absolute, Divine Free-Will. This means that he knew the difference, and could choose not. He could live a normal life. He could enjoy all the lavishness, prosperity, luxury, pleasure, and Sin of the Ancient World, but rejected it all for the highest path, the highest truth. His Rebellion was twofold: against the Roman Emperor and corrupt bourgeois classes, and also against the Dogmatic Zionist and Jewish Priesthood. He represented(represents) the earthly rebellion of all mortal authority. That is to say, that unless any manmade contraption of political order can reach down and lift up the masses from the lowest level, then it has no true authority. And this rebellion is immortal, that oppressors, tyranny, injustice are ceaseless and cannot be forever undone. They return, along with the various Dark Ages of history.

Yet in the darkest dark, when all hope is lost, and humanity cries out, He is always there.

John 15:18
If the world hates you, remember that it has first had me as the fixed object of its hatred.

What the Corrupt, Unjust, Tyrants of all time fear the most, and are most powerless against, is Christ.

Urwrong? You became a commie?

Communists don’t believe in Free-Will.

They believe in corrupt bourgeois classes though.

The corruption of the Western World has grown too heavy to sustain.

Communism is only one part of that corruption, albeit a large part.

I’ll add one more thing here.

Many or most “Christians” are not so, and are not Christian in hardly anyway. In fact, I believe most “Christians” will be the ones spitting on Christ when He returns. The hypocrisy and spiritual rot is deep. The political and religious-Right are very much akin to the political and religious-Left. They are virtue-signalers. They talk a big game, but show neither understanding nor action. Rather their “spirituality” is only verbal, verbose, verbatim. Weightless words. They don’t care about the Unwanted, the Hated, the Oppressed, the Sufferers of the world. This is also why I cannot stand a person like Ecmandu on this forum, bitching about his own problems, or how much pain he is in. Selfish, Immoral, Unethical.

Christ is perhaps the only living example of what it would mean to live and act selflessly, or to put others before yourself, to ingratiate yourself among those of the world who truly suffer, are unloved, unwanted, uneducated, and violently refused from society. The criminals, the slaves, the homeless. Until such moral barriers are broached, there is no real spirituality, no religion, no morality, no ethics to speak of.

Although Christ certainly inspired many heroic people thereafter, to this day, who truly resonated with His message …too many are liars, thieves, and pretenders, to a heritage they had no part in. In fact, the opposite, like I said and will repeat, today’s “Christians” will be the ones spitting on Him, yet again, as history repeats.

I think you missed the point. Jesus didn’t follow the highest path, he is the highest path. He is God.

He

as proof of manliness, show of power. What is it for God to make himself a Cesar and conquer the planet He created? But to endure the Passion, even God himself cried out near the end.

The moral hypocrisy of the Left, is that they claim to be the Oppressed, and suffer more than slaves, when they are the affluent.
The moral hypocrisy of the Right, is that they claim to care about the Oppressed, when they careless, and only about themselves.

These hypocrites, The Harlots and the Damned

What matters is that he came back to life.

Jesus Christ loved the lowliest of the world,
And walked fearlessly through the dens of lepers.
To put those at the lowest rung of society before and above yourself, is truly powerful.

I believe that ‘Love’, as defined through Christ as Christianity, is put this way:
I die before any other, before humanity. Let my life go first, so that all the rest may live.
Self-sacrifice, selflessness, to give away everything to everybody, to help, to heal, to cure.
To love the unloved, to care for the uncared, to receive those rejected by all.

I’ll just leave this here:

-Nietzsche GM

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCk88mVewrY[/youtube]

Was Jesus (the truly divine Jesus not the mainstream one) free of “thou-shalt”? And if he wasn’t, how divine could he of been?

“put those at the lowest rung of society before and above yourself, is truly powerful.”

Now I know why u love Trump so much. He was THE exemplar of Christian virtue. I see that now.

In fact, it is said that Trump could very well be the second coming. I remember reading scripture once and it said that when the sun scorched the gold of the earth, a man would appear who’s head would be set ablaze… and then I wuz like ‘holy shit Don has orange hair’ and he’s trying to stop the evil communists.

The Catholic Roman order and the Zionist Jewish Cabal, both co-opted Christ’s teachings after He died, and perverted them. Christ’s movement, “Christianity” was quickly captured and corrupted, except to His true disciples, the first ‘Christians’. This has been a highly contentious theological war, for centuries now. Yes, I believe “thou-shalt” was not the message and purpose of Christ’s morality.

In order for the lowliest to rise, the sickest to heal, they are first given the Choice to do so, Free-Will. It is entirely in the hands of the people. Christ only offers guidance and His hand, to those who seek it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_BwlkfRHPg[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbgc41pksE[/youtube]

Wut a great man. U see how he helped that lady with her bags? I got a little hot behind the eyes when I saw that.

The Zionist Jewish cabal, eh Uwrong?

You did turn into a commie. You sucka.