They’re Done

Every god.

Every demon.

Every angel.

Every religion.

Here’s why.

If someone 10,000 years ago has spread the word that the biggest problem in existence is consent violation.

All of our collective genius would have been poured into that.

Our entire past was a waste, our heroes, a delusion.

Can you imagine how many great potential composers have never even seen or touched an instrument ?

Waste.

For 10,000 plus years…

All our lives have been a waste.

Even mine. There’s no point to my life.

Our lives are meaningless.

My only goal here at this point is to make lives moving forward…

Meaningful.

That will take thousands of years, assuming anyone gives a shit. (Which they stupidly don’t)

If I could turn back time and be Plato or Jesus or anyone walking on water, walking on rainbows, laying down the fundamentals, if I could be an Atlantean…

Any philosopher.

Einstein.

Anyone of merit.

I’d say one sentence if I only had one to utter…

“I don’t want this” defines us and is the only problem to solve for everyone.

We’re all that’s here in this inherited shit generation.

We have immortal souls, but that’s not good enough…

We have to use them well. We need to solve real problems and not fake ones.

The fake ones are our entire past.

Ask a cat if its life has been a waste. :animals-cat:

You can learn a lot from animals. :animals-bunnywhite: :animals-chicken: :animals-chimp: :animals-frog: :animals-mouse: :animals-panda: :animals-penguin: :animals-pig:

:animals-fishgreen:

Cats hate consent violation too. Even viruses.

This is the problem I have with people.

Their minds can’t go there.

When your mind goes there, that’s when you becom an adult. Doing shit babies can’t do.

What a bunch of Sad Sacks.

Given all sorts of gifts but can find nothing better to do than complain.

Pity.

medium.com/age-of-awareness/the … 3de1dccf19

Complain?

Let’s tell your story a different way…

There was a man sitting on a park bench at night. As he sat there, the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen was passing by. Then a rapist jumped out of the bushes and raped her right in front of him. He noticed that they were the most beautiful breasts and pussy he’d ever seen.

The end.

No surprise

If you think this is good, you’re a psychopath.

I’m not even trying to change psychopaths anymore.

I live in a world of 8 billion of them. That’s not even counting non humans of which currently on this little shithole are trillions of beings.

But I don’t just deal with this little shithole.

I deal with an infinite number of beings, an infinite number more evolved than you, and an infinite number less evolved than you.

Phyllo, do you really think you’re being clever here?

You’re still at a rudimentary state of intelligence where everything you do is a sin (a consent violation).

Yours aren’t as bad as others.

Judge me with all your might. I’m not asking you, I’m ordering you.

You’re shooting yourself in the foot.

And negativity is contagious.

So it’s lose-lose.

Imagine this…

Both of you are eyeball to eyeball with the Grim Reaper. Your own actual mere mortal death is imminent. You are both contemplating either oblivion or whatever you imagine the fate of “I” to be on “the other side”.

How are “they” either done or not done then?

If only here and now in your imagination.

Also, imagine someone like me reacting to your sheer speculations. Someone who insists that beyond what you do imagine “in your head”, you make an attempt to demonstrate that what you believe all rational men and women are obligated to believe in turn.

How would you go about that?

I’m not shooting myself in the foot. I don’t hate myself. I’m a machine of minimal cognitive dissonance (which means I don’t hate myself)

It would be so easy for a demon to poke a person like you phyllo.

I mean, fuck, even the Buddha taught that life is suffering.

Those rose colored glasses aren’t going to protect you.

The code is this:

As existence currently exists, I have no choice to violate consent no matter what I do. That causes self hatred. The goal is to violate as little as you can while working to solve this problem.

Iambiguous. You have a massive problem with your repeating about what rational and non rational people believe.

You know why.

Life experience.

No rational person would stick a fork in a live electrical outlet if they didn’t want to commit suicide.

They just don’t know.

It’s not and never has been a matter of rational or irrational, rather, it’s about ignorance or lack thereof.

I’ll bring up the Buddha again, one of his teachings is that one of the “three poisons” is ignorance.

Well, it’s all down to or up to you now, phyllo. A rational answer being completely irrelevant, what are you able to demonstrate to others they must at least not be ignorant of?

And, for now, we’ll stick to the part where the Grim Reaper has come and gone. “I” on the other side.

He also taught how to overcome suffering.

And that’s a very important part.

And just like the Bible … nobody actually knows what Jesus meant in the Bible.

Likewise, in Buddhism, “putting out the flame” can be seen as a death cult. The Buddha literally teaches that reincarnation is taking one candle with the same flame to light another candle … and that enlightenment is extinguishing the flame altogether.

No attachments; death forever.

See the Buddha teaches all life is suffering.

The goal is oblivion. Death.

“The dreamless sleep” as it is called.

You can argue over what the end of rebirth means.

The short term goal is to overcome suffering and there are clearly spelled out steps for achieving it.

There are clearly contradictions too.

No attachment. But trying (an attachment) to release all beings from samsara.

The Buddha is actually not considered the most sacred being in Buddhist lore.

The Buddha went to heaven forever, while boddhisatvas are Buddha’s who stay and continue to suffer in samsara to release (help until) all beings are released from suffering.

It’s kinda like the Bible and the Lord’s Prayer …

“Our father in heaven… for ever and ever, amen”

Who can be in heaven if anyone suffers?

That’s psychopathy and abandonment.

The question here then is “what is heaven?”

It’s like a thumbprint. No two heavens are alike.

Non-attachment does not mean that you are paralyzed.

When a Buddhist plays basketball, he attempts to get the ball into the basketball hoop. But once he releases the ball, he does not dwell on it. Neither points scored nor misses disturb him.

This is a theme that one finds in other religions and philosophies as well.

I’m actually glad we’re talking phyllo.

Unless you haven’t figured it out yet… everything is pure imagination.

Heaven, earth, hell.

So let’s take the clear case of someone everyone agrees is beautifully pious and good beyond comprehension … there will always be one jealous being who hates them for it, and thus proceeds to torment and torture them forever.

Let’s take a clear case of someone who everyone agrees is as dastardly as they come … maybe even the person torturing the pious person forever, and they are sent to heaven forever.

These are thought experiments, and the universe is one massive, collective thought experiment.

How does that sit with you?

Does it activate something in you forever, or do you give up at some point and surrender the outcome?

The point of my little thought experiment is that it’s an analogy for what we’re all going through… you seem to have a “give up” point.