For you god weirdos....

If god created everything, then god intentionally created blasphemy.

This type of god you describe…

Actually sat down and thought (Having a choice) , “I think blasphemy is a great idea.” This god didn’t have to do it. This god just thought torment was cool. Eternal torment, or for that matter, any torment.

All you’re really giving is a good argument for how God is not a dictator …because you don’t understand what the unforgivable sin actually is. You also don’t get heaven and hell correctly because you think heaven is getting whatever you want forever. So you have some work to do …back over at your other thread you fled from like a little girl.

No. You just trolled. There was nothing to respond to.

The only massive religion without the concept of blasphemy is Hinduism.

But you argue for Christianity.

You also argue that everyone who doesn’t want to go to hell forever is a coward.

Well. At least you’re entertaining.

See. You’re trolling again.

That’s like the sky calling the water blue.

That’s also trolling.

Ichthus. ILP will die because of you.

You have a way with non sequiturs that end discussion.

One of your most memorable but by far not the only one, is when I gave epicuruses disproof of god from before Jesus by 300 years… and you replied that you can’t learn anything.

I know this is funny to you.

I shared that same meme a thousand times.

What’s next? Euthyphro as if you thunk it up for the first time ever?

double post

Epicurus is like me…

Takes in trillions upon trillions of bits of information and formulated something so succinct and perfect, not a single word can be changed. Absolute genius.

Mine is this…

Is anything bothering you or anyone else?

Thus. God doesn’t exist.

But you, as a psychopath, call people who are bothered… weak cowards.

In your video I linked to back in the other thread (that you fled like a little girl) you said that if Jesus had offered everlasting heaven instead of life you would’ve been there without even thinking (or something). Who is the psychopath now? In your terms, of course.

Everyone. Heh.

But again… what is your evidence heaven & life mean different things to Jesus? Again: See my Good News of the Kingdom link in OP to that (my) thread for a refresher.

I said I’d be the first in line like EVERYONE.

I said that’s a really big promise.

Now you’re misquoting me?

Ichthus. Let’s be perfectly honest here.

You’re evil. You enjoy it.

You’re a coward. You do what existence does, just like a monkey… monkey see, monkey do.

People who don’t mimic existence don’t do what all the monkeys do.

Kierkegaard distinguishes between Being and existence. What say you to that?

He’s just saying existence in totality is not sentient.

If his meaning is different than that… he’s a moron.

Pardon me. I need to excuse myself.

Shifted to here, before & a little after:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 0#p2878680

but it’s buried

Started here, sort of:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 2#p2877982

Also relevant:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=198065

I’ll stop there.

Ichthus.

I’ve already discussed all of that with you and you trolled meaningless shit when those topics started shattering your beliefs… and then the thread stopped.
You avoided big time that god broke his covenant with Moses by sacrificing Jesus for all our sin.

You avoided that people just wanted to be sent to their personal heavens forever from god, not some dude nailed to a stick who did that for nobody.

If you want to have a real discussion…

List all your grievances that you still have here in one post, and I’ll reply to them all.

You’re not an idiot.

I know that you know that a messiah or god would have come here and apologized to all of us for the drama and forgave us all and sent us to our personal infinite heavens.

My brain can do one thing at a time right now. Right now, this one thing:

Can you be more specific on where God forbid the sacrifice … wait … you mean human sacrifice, right?

Jesus gave his own life. From the perspective of those who executed him, it was not a religious ritual.

You’re getting hung up on something the way the Pharisees got hung up on the Sabbath rules.

I’ll come back if I reach the top of today’s homework mountain before my brain peters out.