The biggest sin in existence.

What I mean is, you must accomplish that patch in this life in order to access that alternate universe?

I can go right now. If I left right now, I’d have to come back because the upload isn’t perfect and/or complete.

I do not want to come back ever to a world of real winners and real losers. Ever.

That’s what I mean. If you don’t accomplish these things in this life, you do not get the alternate universe, at least not without having to come back, as opposed to not coming back like you wanted?

In essence, you must accomplish certain things in this life in order to access that alternate universe?

I think the true essence of your disagreement with budists (they spoke of a state of constant orgasm, so I think the point about passion was not lost on them) is that budists reached the point where they understand that requiring others to fulfill your own exit from the cycle of rebirth is to condemn your own self to the cycle. They realized that the only way to exit the cycle was to detach themselves from the world, from others.

In other words, asking something from others is seeking an excuse to stick around.

Their motivations were much the same as yours, tiredness at the big losses and a consequent willingness to forgo the big wins.

On our side of the fence, true players savour the big losses with as much relish as the big wins. Because it is the joy of life.

As long as you have staked your success on winning, this patch of yours, you are also accepting the possibility of losing, failing with your patch. So you are in the same game, but the difference is that you are mopey about it.

A budist seeks to detach from all desire to win or lose.

If a budist fails to detach themselves, they are not losing, only prolonging. There is no stake.

You’ve never been to hell. You don’t know what real losing is.

I’m not talking human hell. I’m talking supernatural hell.

Whatever, you are still risking it.

You are still playing for the big wins and the big losses.

If you weren’t, you would see no problem in just giving up on this life. If there was nothing to win or lose. Like budists.

But you have designs on this life, don’t you?

Of course, it is an absurdity to talk about this life or that life. There is only life.

You’re not a slave to the game built with a false definition of god. Refuse to play it.

Play this: Get to know the real God.

Stop worrying about winning/losing. Just love. That is true life.

Ichthus77

Stop worrying about winning/losing. Just love. That is true life.
[/quote]
That takes a lifetime of learning for many.

Give me an example of how one JUST loves.

Whenever you treat the other as self because all others are selves & vice versa—without weighing the pros/cons—you’re just loving them. The pros/cons will call out to you from everywhere, and the rush you get from ignoring them because you’re not a slave… yeah. It’s like an extreme sport. Other times you’ll feel nothing & do it just because, but it all builds toward good stuff you’ll appreciate later. That’s how it goes sometimes. Nobody gets it right all the time. Be generous with mercy.

Is it possible for god to be defeated so that everybody gets what they want forever at nobodies expense forever?

No. There is no goodness, truth, and beauty apart from him. Augustine said it best, I feel: “Our heart is restless until it finds its rest in you.”

You may not have any choice in the matter, Ecmandu. How do you plan to do otherwise, not come back, IF there is no choice? :chores-chopwood:

replication

How can You be so sure, Ec?

Define what YOU mean by defeated?