The Gospel of the Undamned!

Greetings Wise Ones,

I’m currently slaving away at my last and final word of Pantheopsychic Theology which was currently going to be titled, For He Has Set Eternity In The Hearts of Men but has been amended to:

To let the cat out of the bag early, a consequence of the Pantheopsychic theory of God-Replication implies there are some humans for whom damnation and hellfire is impossible, as these persons are ineligible for damnation as any sin they shall commit from birth to death are not actually their sins or even sin qua sin, but are and can only be replications of the “sins” committed in the mind of Jesus Christ while dying on the cross. The replicas of the dream-characters Christ believed he was in the Sacrificial dream residing in the external world, whose every “sin” he “committed” and experienced in the guise of these persons in the Sacrificial Dream are the Undamned, who if not self-aware are under the fearful delusion they sin (rather than “sin”) and are susceptible to damnation, though in actuality they do/are not (the man in the above photo is an imaginary symbol of the Undamned, reacting fearfully to Hebrews 10:26).

For He Has Sect Eternity In The Hearts of Men shall be the name of final chapter in the The Gospel of the Undamned, which I boldly present as a logically coherent if not logically invincible replacement for the Bible itself.

Yeah, I said that.

I hope to present each chapter in a separate thread as time goes by, hoping to conclude the Book on or before January 2023.

I plan to sporadically respond to other threads in ILP from time to time, but for the most part I will be invisible, working on GOTU and popping up to post a chapter until finished.

Good to post here again,

Phenomenal Graffiti