Carleas?

Can you stand up?

[tab]The bullet is deep in the butt. I’ll see what I can do. I used to be a doc.

Group III rebels have already conquered two subforums. The moderators have fled.

Over there comes the sheriff with some citizens. … But what is that? They are riding back! They are escaping! They are riding back! They are escaping too! Just like the moderators! Oh, my God …

We have to hold on!

Can you stand up?

Hang in there!

I will try to stop them. Alone.

:open_mouth:[/tab]

[tab]Too late.

Too late to be saved.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTEzFxwVXE0[/youtube][/tab]

Carleas?

I continue to live. I don’t understand the other questions/references.

How can You stand, up, without standing under?

And live…

I made a little fun in order to be able to celebrate now my 100th post. :smiley:

Or: how can You do stand up comedy without standing under a protective barrier to prevent being pummeled with rotten tomatoes if the effect fails

And outlive that.

Note: Comedy Club, a local classic speakeasy, has a full-time psychiatrist on duty for failing comics.-For real!

I made a big fun in order to be able to celebrate my 8636th post.

That’s funny meno.

I didn’t even celebrate my 10,000th post. I just kept posting like usual.

Lol!

Great (again).

Make jokes great gain.

I celebrate each of my posts.

What do you think about renewing the moderation?

I am generally in favor.

carleas you should let prom moderate

I am in favor of Uccisore moderating again in the section "Society, Government, Economics and Only Humean moderating again in the section “Philosophy”. :slight_smile:

i think i liked all the old mods i never really had any problems with any of them.

These moderators were not intelligent enough to handle me. Now I’m more intelligent than them.

I wouldn’t mind if they came back.

If I add up all of my posts and all of the posts of all of my sock-puppets on all of the forums on the entire internet, I am celebrating my 1,000,000th post today - and that is the reason why I posted now. :smiley:

It’s an honor, Otto.