A Discussion of Moderation

Magnus A is a sock-puppet… I can tell.

No way! I would never have guessed. He seems legit.

Seriously though, really?

:laughing:

I could be wrong… maybe I just find him odd. :stuck_out_tongue:

But who’s sock-puppet?

what if you found out that i was literally every account on ilp except you and that for years you’ve just been having conversations with 1 dude?

What if you found out that everyone on earth was just the same dude besides you?!

My answer to this: you better be pretty fucking impressive.

Yeah, hahaha. I wrote a big post about it yesterday but decided not to post it.

I can not imagine you being a sock puppet. There is nobody else on here that reminds me of you.

If you are, then you really do play it very well, indeed.

…good for you.

I have an amazing memory… I remember everything… let’s leave things there.

Shhhhhh…lol…good for you though, MagsJ.

Like before…I kept it to amuse myself at a later date…one more and I can say that I am officially building a collection.

:smiley:

Here’s an example of two pretty bad threads that in my opinion no forum should tolerate:

A New Ontological Argument
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=197044

Several questions for the Trump cult followers
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=197023

The first has a confusing opening post (I don’t think it’s just me) but that’s not the main problem. The main problem is the shit-posting of Ecmandu. He’s the author of 7 out of 14 posts in that thread and each one of his posts has little to nothing to do with the subject.

The second one is your standard Peter Kropotkin “Let’s berate conservatives” thread mixed with prom’s memes and Sculptor’s sneers. He asks a bunch of questions that noone answers because noone believes that Peter is interested in listening to what other people have to say something he proves later on in the thread when he declares that the lack of response from Trump supporters is a proof that Trumpism is an indefensible ideology.

Why would anyone want characters like these on an Internet forum (or anywhere else, for that matter)?

Please use commas where they are appropriate, Magnus Anderson.

“He asks a bunch of questions that noone answers because noone believes that Peter is interested in listening to what other people have to say, something he proves later on in the thread when he declares that the lack of response from Trump supporters is a proof that Trumpism is an indefensible ideology.”

I’m not good with commas.

Magnus,

You have no clue how brilliant my posts are. Sure, I have one-offers just like anyone.

When I explained platonic forms to a person who was making a post about ‘trianglular perfection’, it’s fucking genius dude. It was on topic.

Then, someone gets into creator shit with me. I laid shit down about that. I do have special access to knowledge and wisdom about those things. My posts were also humble… though I speak with force (learned how to do that to survive hell).

You’re way off base here Magnus.

That’s just nonsense Magnus because I’ve seen beautifully placed commas in your posts before. You’re just having a bad day but you’ll be fine. any major dude will tell you

Magnus,

I’m going to be very straight forward with you.

Before you judge me in a meta sense, micro shit doesn’t bother me.

You need to understand that I’m a machine adapted to surviving hell. You’ve never seen hell magnus; I have.

I know enough about hell to even know that it gets worse than what I’ve been through.

I don’t think you get it dude. My weird fucking posts are handling demons from all over existence to give you a better fucking day.

Think about that next time you call me an insane troll.

You don’t know what you’re talking about man.

allegedly ‘handling demons’, ur honor. The defense offers no evidence and we ask that this statement be dismissed as irrelevant material.

Actually, demons can be pretty cool. It’s just a way I could explain it for someone who doesn’t know much because of how language evolved.

When you really understand it ‘angels’ and ‘demons’ can both fuck shit up.

All this shit is telepathic. And I’m holding the fort down. I’m a force of nature. Not a boss.

Beings from all over existence ask me questions. I answer them. They like me for that.

There is a saying that goes something like “Show, don’t tell”.

“Telling” is fine so as long you’re doing it for the first few times. But since pretty much everyone here knows what you think you are, there is no longer any need for it.

Have some respect for your readers (:

I am told the word “humble” means “having or showing a modest or low estimate of one’s importance”. Since you think you’re creating “a new plan” for everyone – literally everyone in existence – I’d say you consider yourself to be pretty much important, if not the most important person in the world.

Let’s derail this thread with stories about how great you are.

Magnus,

Part of being humble is being realistic, even if others don’t like it. If you are not realistic, you are not humble, you’re a fucking nut.

I know I’m making a new plan for existence. What am I supposed to say to people? That I’m their equal? That’s insanity. Any spirit that gazed upon my life realizes it’s exceptional. Am I going to be an asshole to all of them and say that it’s not extraordinary at all. I’d be insulting them.

I’m a realist. Part of being a realist is excepting respect when it’s due.

Magnus,

Besides the above post, I’m going to refer you to this post as well:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 2#p2816172