Username change request..

please MagsJ, since may be You have more ‘in’ with Carleas, could You notify Carleas, that time permitting, if he sees the change appropriats, & under conditions I can give reasonable explanation fir-that he make this change?

I promise to utilize thus stated change in the appropriated manner with due diligance, within reasonable time.

Thanks,

Truly Yours

meno_

_
I have messaged both he and Dan… can’t guarantee a quick response tho.

Hope all is well, dear Meno?

I almost figured it out.
But i try to put a " - " instead of a " 0 " for the post amount that causes the rank change.
So it would call everyone an idiot if they had 0 posts.

Haha. I tried.

Thanks both.
May be it wasnt meant to be…

It’s so not you anyway, darling… something more… stylish?

I would like a reset with to my redux toward minimalism, as a recently revived motion picture ‘closer’ may attune to.

Otherwise, guilty as charged.

So please, change it?

So please, change it?
[/quote]
Using ‘the possessed’ by Dostoevsky as a takeoff point. I hope for some kind of response.

Thank you.

If all else fails, I might have to talk Dan through the process… tho if I remember correctly, where the system asks for a numeric, Dan needs to insert a - [dash]

Dan… if you go into the Staff Area, you should find an old thread on the ‘name change’ process… a word search should help you find one.

_
I DM’d Dan~ the below post, Meno_

Thank You for the effort, MagsJ

Ask Carleas.

Lol

I’ll send him the DM request… I’m sure he’s due a visit here, soon.

I am worried about him, hope he is ok. Or loosing interest, or too busy

I would like my name changed to Dixie Normus please.

This will not go unnoticed in this age of unforgiving trepidation, and the freedoms of penmenship may yet suffer one more trepidation,
Thinking of Others long ago over it, stylistically, and regarding a backpeddling into the backwaters of moral gravity that no serious opinion can efface.
No, I don"t suppose your application to change appearances will work, take it from one, whose intentions were ignored as well
That an idiotic flair based Om existential despair is not really a singular affair here, does not violate individuals to suffer forbearance by other critics.
So let it go, for thus go on the reactionary culpability of the jury’s bias, to work it to advance flawlessly, humorlessly so unevenly regarded.

_
Hung Arian, meet Dixie Normus

…and, I thank you [bows and exists Stage right]

Why wouldn’t he be?

Well, he has not answered the querry- reg. a simple name change one way or another, which he ordinarily would, within a reasonable time, for one…

He’s on another hiatus, then… he’ll be back, and you’ll then be ‘an idiot’. :smiley: