Username change request..

Course You’be got to discount slightly the essential metaphoric content.

Well, maybe if I would ask humbly?
So that the well intended impression may not upset an already unsteady applecart…happy holidays Mags J.

…and the well-oiled machine that is time, continues… despite it all, and every thing, and every one.

Putting the cart before the horse was never a good idea, apple-filled or otherwise, of which the bells of St. Clement’s would agree with… all oranges and lemons, no apples (or pears), and do mind the stairs.

But is it worth to go to prison for?

The Idiot written by the 19th-century Russian author Fyodor Dostoevsky.

In The Idiot Dostoevsky attempts to portray the ideal man—a “positively beautiful individual.” Prince Myshkin represents all the qualities Dostoevsky deems the best aspects of a human being. … Unlike the other characters, many of whom constantly try to assert themselves, Myshkin is very altruistic.

Thanks for mentioning “The Idiot” one of my favorite, life-changing works of fiction. Myshkin could not survive in our time.

I’'m still around…

If you will, Ichthus to Ichthus77, please. Thank you.

Is what? being an idiot…

I really have no real choice in the matter Peacegirl will understand.

In fact , another debtor’s prison is merely a spinoff.

Of course it’s idiotic to think of being in debt one way or another, to hold an Idiot responsible to incur the debt in the first place.

Even if it is in deed a debt as usually used in vornecular.

Who? Why?

W…. nm.

It could entail anyone’s understanding for whatever reason. I have one, and it’s practical while obtuse and phenomenal at the same time.

Phenomenal in the widest sense of apprehension.

If it be narrowed down then the gross difference between an idiot and a fool would become evident.

“in the matter” there is plenty of wiggle room

other than that i land on nothing solid

sorry i’m not picking up what you’re dropping

yet

A debt, or indebted?

The difference is indeterminately determined, bya scintilla

_

Ok , i’all take that for silent agreement…

Just in case it’s driving anybody crazy… I would never use “peacegirl” as a username. Too old for that. :wink:

“person of peace” … more my speed

But if someone could please change Ichthus to Ichthus77, I would be most grateful (using be loosely).

Nothing solid or nothing sold? There are yet buyers to be found. That is the key to this appearent ambroglio

Course Peacegirl could mean a girl in pieces or a piece of one girl. No possible variation left behind.

Don’t you dare/you even!

I don’t rush you… don’t rush me! I’ll respond later… I’ve been busy.