Double edged sword

Well. I have seen no perfect marriage, or a perfect human besides Jesus… if that’s even what you’re talking about. But when perfect means merciful… I mean. That’s fricken fire right there.

Yes

Let me elaborate Ischthus.

Love of the Christ is so overwhelming and profound that for disbelievers , agnostics all I have to say, that. even profundity excepting belief in god, is an insurmountable high bat to overcome; and He is everything that exemplifies the virtues as ever conceived: even apart from the unfathomable ground that the logistics of metaphysics has evolved into. The minimum is the highest humanist measure man could ever had. consciously, but he could never had ever constructed it, for so rich a configured premis could never had literally beganwithout foreseeing as if foresseablr bled from any individual, except through One absolute trans personal Being, who had imminently transcended immortality.

Yes, the love for this God-Man was the eternal and Singular Entity, Who divided Hiself so that He could incarnate in Man, who all shared in the effect of His Self Sacrafird, that was no mere test of a lamb/like child, as a test on the level of earthly-familial live.

No the familiarity with all men, even those who trespass the goodness of the image of the anthromorphic similarity of the image are loved, since love is ethereal, and does not condemn.

Men by loosing that image) for their belief hinges on it) , condemn themselves for all eternity, for God so loved the World, as much, and this is Why the son reaffirmed that message to live your enemies, even as they will be on their way to forgiveness by prayer.

As far perfection of human love is concerned, they too are blessed, but only by appeal to the Hughest of all Powers.

My Saint for forgiveness for the most hopeless of hopeless loveless relations as it is for many in the most awful and fearful situations, is Saint Jude.

Sorry to express myself this way, for having had little religious education, I am bonded with those to whom the situation of Jesus being available in their short life here, just didn’t’ happen or happen so that He could become the focal point in their life.

That is behind my faith, and through the peculiar constant reality testing of the miraculous, that fortunately enabled to no need for further testing, for the test has come and gone, and my fear of loosing myself into every-man is no longer an issue,
The basic neurotic fears just confirm my humanness.
Thank You for being my friend, Ischthus, and I shall never again question our unceasing trust and Love in Christ.

“But will you apologize to Bob?” - name withheld

youtu.be/qMrnlg3aY7g

No need for he probably owes one himself and second he can probably understand why not himself, and really there is no burning need to google this one.

But, if he persists. I’ll be a good sport about it, whatever it takes within reason.

You’re probably right.

even though you posted that disgusting tiktok i still miss you menomeno

jk i don’t even know you

I’ve heard that all my life nothing new there I am sorry

Because they made false assumptions?

Or because you misled?

People assume stuff I only sometimes correct.

I always assume first impressions are facades. Jury still out how long “first” lasts on average.

Most everything but the one about me nowingly misleading. Surprised though by now you would include such criteria, after all…

I don’t want to make assumptions about how to correct those typos if they are even typos.

Anti Eminemo @1:47
youtu.be/2xhC2cbq7zA

Some are some aren’t , some even me no can tell the difference.

for real, that’s what happens with stream of consciessness\conscience, where the writing goes automatic, then it’s as is someone else takes over.

But when beyond personalities , as defining characteristic, then sometimes the fear gets rated up, especially when some rebound to the way it was that defined it, and then the though that the automata-eye-who sees me no, askance the double vision from below staring back, for reassurance that is happening -the way used to, the conventionality, the super duper ego, who knows the power of the binding double, the one talking double thought, the naive child, the simulation of remembrances long past the longing stage.

As the world becomes Americanized like Emily, and the unimportance of being Ernie kicks in big time, then just want to live? Without imagining how it’s done , how it should have been and how it all went down, and just leaving it there as if and imagine something left of this composite that will go on and on, and like a child, since being one a good boy, little and brave meno, but other little boy like my very acutely brave little boy with his mom dead and gone, and carries with him the love which was expressed to him early on, that my heart bleeding him feeling exactly as little me , when so solemnly assured him I will never let him go. And prayed to little Jesus an our father and hail every night going to sleep as I am becoming as small as him while he growing and drifting to sleep,

The conscientious constant consciousness whipping up the aroma of desert bloom, of cactus and sage drifting as me was before he was borne and took my heart with his for a ride when reading a bedtime stiry feeling was going to go on for ever and ever.

But little baby Jesus knows deep down how it feels that moments in time…

That fire realities but the bled out heart of painful joy and regretfully promised

And he grew up with insurmountable wisdom laced with the overwhelming empathy toward all, of creation’s subtle distinctive emanations, vibrating his already overworked kind little heart.

And grew up normally as little ones usually do.

A spell at the Siamese temple:

The little boy was pre possessed by the following sequence of awareness: from the archaic prereflective through the darkness to the designated sequence of the consciou toward the unconsciously predesignation of the spirit toward the ultimate design of the all inclusive Absolute bonding with it’s reduction, reactively possess the Spirit into the soul of Man

Familiarity gets designated into familiarity as images fade

As sense trivialized s Ii to the non sensible

Designations create familiar signs

Jesus is recognized by the recollection of signs