I really, really Love Philosophy

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Postby ben » Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:26 pm

hey smooth,

good to see you've got merchandise going for xxi. At the moment we're just looking for suggestions for ILP merchandise, we can't start making business deals or anything like that. If you have any suggestions for companies or designs then feel free to post them here, but nothing else apart from that.

hope this makes sense

- ben
ben
Janitor

Postby Smooth » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:40 pm

Kinda makes sense.

Ummm, I could give you all the ideas I have going for XXI, but some of them might not work for you guys because of the somewhat serious and mature nature of your forum. We got a design for a thong that has the XXI logo on the back triangle and we are sampling fabrics/material for it as we speak. That is for a photo shoot for the documentary we are putting together.

About busines deals I understand. But I'm not looking to benefit financially for the ILP t-shirts. I was just hoping to help out with an already established global idea and get XXI experience in dealing with customers from around the world. The money would zero itself out, and you guys can keep the profit. But I understand where you could be hesitant, so I'm not worried. When the shirts come in, and I finish the research on how to do this more smoothly (no pun intended) I will reply.
Smooth
Philosopher

more updates

Postby Smooth » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:30 am

Still waiting for the XXI shirts to come in. While I'm waiting I'm trying my best to learn HTML and Javascript in order to hook up the XXI forums. I don't know if you know but XXIentertainment.com has a link to this site. Is that legal to have a link to your site without your permission?
Smooth
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Meta