An ILP Chess Forum

Do you think ILP could use a chess forum?

• Make it so!
  • Don’t we have enough forums already?
0 voters

Wouldn’t it be cool to have an ILP Chess Forum under the Expiramental Forums listing? People could just pop up in there, make a thread issuing a challenge and someone would reply accepting the duel… sound interesting?

i believe in integrity.

i promote for this forum “central philosophical theories”, in which people can lay out their entire intellectual belief in a few scentenses, rather than integritilessly splatter their ideas here and there now and then.

once your “big ideas” are altered or completely rocked, you become a better reasoner just like that. the fundamental improvement will be reflected in your future posts. this is what people should devote on - grand theories and formal stands.

xenical - bestrxpills.com

You know… I was wondering what this would have to do with chess, then I realized that there are probably a horde of geeky chess players with the inability to adequately “get hard” upon the instant they claim victory with a checkmate over another adversary. Certainly, it would be understandable for a normal person to feel the raw sexual power after victory of battle, but not the geekly weakling. That is why we have bestrxpills.com, because afterall, if you’re gonna “get hard,” you don’t have to pay alot for it.

Sage

Hmrmph. I’m a chessplayer and do appreciate the fianchettod bishop dominating the long diagonal. Don’t need pills for that. Just have to know where and when to stick your bishop

LOL! Yeah, I think I may have gone a little to far with that comment. I should have reminded myself of a philosophical concession that with chess, men don’t need women.

Actually chess is a special game and reflects some profound esoteric truths. It has a deep inner logic to it. This is why Child prodigies exist in math music and chess. All of them are expressions of an inner logic.

The queen is the most powerful piece that when free of obstacles, has dominion over the directions that radiate from her. Yet the king is limited to one square of these radiations but is the most valuable. It raises the interesting question of the relationship between value and power.

becasue we all know…ONLY intelectuals play chess.