Request

I need the administrators to somehow block me from entering this site ever again. I don’t want to be a member here and I don’t want to be able to read the forums. I want you to tally up all the different IPs I’ve logged on from and block them if possible. If I am allowed to come back, I will. I don’t want to be able to.

I would also like all my posts to be deleted please.

If the administrators refuse, I would like anyone who knows how I might be able to do this at once rather than editing each and every post, to please let me know how. I will not reveal the identity of whoever assists me, since this might be grounds for banning. Deleting posts disrupts the order of discussion and I assume the administrators will not allow it.

Why detrop?

You are clearly a valued member here.

It will be very difficult to keep you out of here if you are deeply and fanatically determined to get back in. But you have my word that I will do my best.

Detrop,

WTF??? People come and go as they choose. No one is compelled to stay or leave. No discussion board is perfect, and there are times when they are waaaaay less than perfect, but it is still your choice to read and/or post.

So tell me, is it a lack of will on your part? Why would you ask others to do for you something that you should do for yourself?

I understand addiction, but you have disappointed me with this request.

Uccisore, ignore him.

Detrop, FWIW, you’re an imperfect creature - just like the rest of us. Live with it.

Come on man. I didn’t mean all that stuff I said about communism. You’re the first cool person I noticed on here. Let’s go team up on some protestants and call them greedy. :smiley:

Somehow I think it’s my fault.

I frighten detrop.