Username change request..

if I named a baby it would be called LookAthiMB

Okey dokey, the baby coos and can’t help …but then again…

Change “Rage Against the Machine” to “System of a Down”.

Change Yellowstone to all the volcanoes in Russia, China, and California.

And wouldn’t U2 be red then dead? Methinks.
Why is living in totalitarian slavery any much worse the in a consumeristic one? Or even back to future monarchy, regalia, affects, and hyped kindness . It’s all pretty much a survival issue.

God; we have had all the isms, all along, and it’s always time for a change God bless us.

Maybe you can genetically engineer some fire-retardant gills for all of us, since you care soooo much.

amp.theguardian.com/technology/ … ke-lemoine

:slight_smile: cajundiscordian.medium.com/is-l … 64d916d917

So wha happened to all or requests at name changes?

I change the hoped for ‘ idiot’ to ‘the possessed’ thank you.

Still worried about Carlease, though, course being a worry wort can’t help either…

Carleas or MagsJ glad You are ok Carleas judged from Your recent reappearance. Please change my screen name him meno_ to the idiot please asap I am beginning to seek a change, thanks

You okay?

Fine but as one can see the power of double can boomerang into severe contradictory duplicity, and hoping you are as well.

I really want to change to idiot, feel sometimes being ignored, and not taken seriously but quite fittingly idiot

There are worse such as the joker which I am not, hence MagsJ please intercede with Carleas, thanks

If you change your name to Fine1, I’ll change my name to Fine2.

Not so fast, this getting waaaaay ahead

cuz it makes me Fine Prime Even?

Try DM’ing Carleas, Dan, and Flannel Jesus… all at the same time so all cc’d in, and see who gets there first. :slight_smile:

…but why you want to be called ‘the idiot’ I don’t know… :confusion-shrug:

So you won’t lUgh, even if my comic effects don’t match my intended objectives, but as a literary reason; I am really into the idiotic forms of legitimizing my misunderstood behavior here, I seem to appear as an idiot, that is really not what I want to be perceived as such, but to make things absolutely clear: I adore Dostoevsky my first reading when I was practically a kid was ‘Notes from the Underground’ and that was one really meaningful between my mom and me, she was into him as well.anyway, it is astounding that it’s so important for me and if you are interested I could furher go into it, but suffice it to say, this as an answer.

Mi will do as you suggest, and will pm them.

I do have an alulterial reason of publishing it, for I wanted everybody to try to understand that I may be an idiot/fool, but not a strange crazy

If you change your name to Weirdo1, I’ll change my name to Weirdo2.

Incidentally, I just saw a blog flash across, but it was too fast and technologically I am a dud,

It would honor my tenancy here and would actually a good thing.

You didn’t convince the joker this way, I think being an idiot is no joke, I could say try it sometime as one of your roles in a good motion picture flick.

Convince the joker of what?