Title request.

Can I have the title of Satanic Pedophile please? It’s a reappropriation:

“QAnon is an elaborate fiction dreamed up by Trump fans to meet the psychological needs of those who cannot allow themselves to admit what is plain as day to everyone else: that the man they voted for and support is mendacious, narcissistic, incompetent, corrupt and horrifically unfit, both morally and intellectually, for his office. He is so ostentatiously unfit to be president that the only way even his most ardent supporters can justify his position is to elevate their own denial into a baroque theology in which his opponents are Satanic pedophiles, and he is the defender of the children.”
Source: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/20/qanon-conspiracy-child-abuse-truth-trump

No saully we aren’t calling you ‘satanic pedophile’ unless you’re a slash/punk band. Are you a slash/punk band? No.

Lol. Okay, if my request gets denied by an actual staff member, I may request the title of Slash/Punk Band.

Sorry for delay.

I’m not denying the original request per se, but I’m hesitant to approve it because we’ve had problems with actual pedophiles in the past and I don’t really want to attract them. Putting the word in your title means it will be part of the content of the content of every thread you participate in, and the algorithm may conclude we’re a site about pedophiles.

I’ll need to think about it, so let me know if you really still want that title, or if the alternate would be acceptable.

No problem about the delay. And yes, I remembered that thing about pedos and search engines. And now, I’ve decided I don’t want a title at all. Not even “ILP Legend” and the like, please; thanks!