Is there a procedure?

Carleas, is it wrong for me to say that this guy sure bitches a lot?

And here’s a good example of how the member Pedro I Troll, behaves. Sort of seems like there is something he hasn’t been able to get over as well.

Odd how he follows me around posting in threads to harass.

Can anyone point me to a recent comment Pedro I Troll, has made following me around, that has anything to do with the OP? A fairly habitual pattern of late.

Just read his trolling that took place here, in Meta, in this thread. What more proof is required.

Should I start another thread for the evidence of it? It is a different topic, but still fits under the general question, is there a procedure?

Am I pounding the pavement? Yeah sure.

So I have asked that you look past what you can’t know and evaluate what is evident. Can’t you trust the thread and capture of time and sequence and see beyond suspicion or supposition. An evaluations based it facts. I am perplexed by what we can’t know and perplexed with what we do with what is recording of sequence.

Just a question, when all else appears equal, which way would you will? If there is this idea of free will and you can exercise it right now because you see both sides so evenly what is your choice? I can appreciate how you set this all up and what your goals are for a thinkers site, but what happens hypothetically if it’s a flipping draw. Do you back off and except it the way you think it is or do you flex a will in the matter and flip it from 50/50 to something that is immeasurable but a “better/vector” in your opinion?

Is every one always doing that anyway? I think about it. If you had the choice which direction would push the thinking? Can that be defined as being at all collective?

You look around every day and ask is there anything encouraging on the horizon? I think you get my drift.

One other question… like in the game show… is that your final answer?

That would be indicative.

Some proof beyond a beguiled confused mind? Any?

lacking any, philosophy 5.03 won’t cut it.
additional reps at the ‘gym’ required.

yet still… no evidence.

_
Man’s still harping-on about this… even though man trolled threads with his negative self, ergo… evidence right there.

Move on little man… go catch some fish.

It’s like Fight Club’s Tyler Durden & Walking Dead’s Negan got mentally married & couldn’t stop punching each other in the brain.

_
How easy the rats surface and show themselves.

One and the same person, or buddies… either or, but fools for sure. Go phish elsewhere…

My old fishing buddy takes my huge ass to the pond, or I’m staying exactly where I am until God tells me otherwise.

Stick that in your jazz sax & yada yada yada.

The redux to absurdity should have halted here as non-sensible from here on

just triple bettin’

If I says this they’d cart me away

Triple header search. For. ///\

About to go with or without him. Js.

I don’t play games with strangers.

Go fish.

I did, sorry to re port that the pond sinkhole may reveal a special fish, on that is too big and/ or too small, and whisked through and into the pond’s drainage.

But the later is preferable cause the source merges with the ocean of the source.

Maybe fish like dogs and cats can sense danger up ahead?

I double dog dare ya.

[quote=“Ichthus77”]
I double dog dare mentalfloss.com/posts/doubl … re-origins

So now you gotta.