Is there a procedure?

lacking any, philosophy 5.03 won’t cut it.
additional reps at the ‘gym’ required.

yet still… no evidence.

_
Man’s still harping-on about this… even though man trolled threads with his negative self, ergo… evidence right there.

Move on little man… go catch some fish.

It’s like Fight Club’s Tyler Durden & Walking Dead’s Negan got mentally married & couldn’t stop punching each other in the brain.

_
How easy the rats surface and show themselves.

One and the same person, or buddies… either or, but fools for sure. Go phish elsewhere…

My old fishing buddy takes my huge ass to the pond, or I’m staying exactly where I am until God tells me otherwise.

Stick that in your jazz sax & yada yada yada.

The redux to absurdity should have halted here as non-sensible from here on

just triple bettin’

If I says this they’d cart me away

Triple header search. For. ///\

About to go with or without him. Js.

I don’t play games with strangers.

Go fish.

I did, sorry to re port that the pond sinkhole may reveal a special fish, on that is too big and/ or too small, and whisked through and into the pond’s drainage.

But the later is preferable cause the source merges with the ocean of the source.

Maybe fish like dogs and cats can sense danger up ahead?

I double dog dare ya.

[quote=“Ichthus77”]
I double dog dare mentalfloss.com/posts/doubl … re-origins

So now you gotta.

Watch out for this one…
paperbarkwriter.com/the-str … te-killer/

Even without reading it yes I gotta, read it to verify the above AND can individually prove what comes before: and Socrates was wrongly executed ex-post-facto, one overwhelming grey area is, that Leibniz was correct with infinitables, cause the form of the image was configured by his calculated idea that musical tonality approximates the visible image of the music, Beethoven was deaf yet could imagine the sound that nickeled in to his imagination.

[quote=“Meno_”]
Even without reading it yes I gotta, read it to verify the above AND can individually prove what comes before: and Socrates was wrongly executed ex-post-facto, one overwhelming grey area is, that Leibniz was correct with infinitables, cause the form of the image was configured by his calculated idea that musical tonality approximates the visible image of the music, Beethoven was deaf yet could imagine the sound that nickeled in to his imagination.[/quasi The form of the image of the WORD has established it’s logical superiority over it’s content.

Or, som’thin along those lines.

If You disagree with the above, specifically it makes very little difference, and we can go in to colors from Humboldt? No that is not right but begins with H will immediately look it up asa possible before darkness at midnight>another H - Heller which I do remember, to Witt, get Stein, but me no me on dye it) so will wait, have to!

But if agree u, then what no matter me no no mind.

Didn’t have to look it up it was Koehler, and the suggestion about Witt’s interest on color was proposed as something could be interesting as continuations go, if all is fair and sqare.